Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed  (Read 34118 times)
vanchain

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:58:32 PM

i think it not for staking in pool just the info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jojosmith783532

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:33:25 AM

i think it not for staking in pool just the info

ohhh okay makes sense now lol
vanchain

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:57:43 AM

the bitcoin dropping now maybe it good time to buy other coins
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:48:55 AM

the bitcoin dropping now maybe it good time to buy other coins

bitcoin was most likely ready for a drop the thing is alts seem to be droping even harder again
vanchain

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:30:42 AM

thanking the shard price is strong it like a stable coin but i earn staking  Grin
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:07:26 PM

thanking the shard price is strong it like a stable coin but i earn staking  Grin

shard is more stable then shitty tether and a more trusted team and not even a stable coin lol
vanchain

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:12:27 PM

yes it is very impress
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:41:09 PM

found this article about shard and other articles talk a lot about sharding with shard https://medium.com/edchain/what-is-sharding-in-blockchain-8afd9ed4cff0
Sharding is a relatively new concept in the blockchain. Some projects have incorporated this concept, for e.g. Shard Coin (SHARD).
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:36:03 AM

found this article about shard and other articles talk a lot about sharding with shard https://medium.com/edchain/what-is-sharding-in-blockchain-8afd9ed4cff0
Sharding is a relatively new concept in the blockchain. Some projects have incorporated this concept, for e.g. Shard Coin (SHARD).

If shard incorporated sharding, this is very good news even do I was expecting this since they picked this Name/Ticker.
vanchain

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:40:54 PM

wow it keep getting better
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:13:01 AM

If shard incorporated sharding, this is very good news even do I was expecting this since they picked this Name/Ticker.

they announced it in whitepaper and find it in a bunch of articles talking about shard and sharding how it will be a big player for large transactions and making a change in blockchain
someone on twitter said shard proposed sharding back in 2012 i found that on bitcointalk also and seems to be true someone from team or something i think back then when in bitcoin proposed sharding on bitcoin and guess few years later decided to create shard with it shard = sharding its literally in the name

i dont get why binance is taking other projects on which are announcing they will implement sharding and have done nothing when the shard team done a lot and doing a lot and implementing sharding with it in their name only reason i can see if that binance getting paid which is not correct since they literally say they dont but obviously they do when the coin with shard in name does not get listed over cloned coins of shard idea
vanchain

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:24:38 AM

binance listing the clone coins with money not real project now i think
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:32:11 PM

from the exchange structure, this project will have many enthusiasts if the traffic and volume on this exchange are always moving
the exchange website is very good

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:29:06 PM

from the exchange structure, this project will have many enthusiasts if the traffic and volume on this exchange are always moving
the exchange website is very good

i think there will also be a lot of enthusiasts
exchange coins do great
wallet coins do great
coins with new technology do great

shard equals all of that in one so we are all in for a crazy ride up
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:35:40 PM

shard is more stable then shitty tether and a more trusted team and not even a stable coin lol

Tether has a lot of controversies surrounding them. This project has pretty impressive charts. They are more stable than tether.   Tongue  I hope shard team can sustain this market value as they are not even one year in the trading market. They need to keep up with the fast pace environment of crypto.
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:21:04 PM

Tether has a lot of controversies surrounding them. This project has pretty impressive charts. They are more stable than tether.   Tongue  I hope shard team can sustain this market value as they are not even one year in the trading market. They need to keep up with the fast pace environment of crypto.

shard has been around a lot more then one year xD
it has been around for nearly 2 years coming in february
i think the shardax projects started a year ago or so
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:46:13 AM

Shard have all the technology on its side, what it needs is some exposure and few more exchanges. Marketing + exchange listing will pull out Shard from this "anonymity" state. As history showed us in many cases, tech is nothing without marketing. Don't get me wrong, I love this project since I've invested in the early days in it. Peace and keep up the good work!

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:49:01 PM

thanking the shard price is strong it like a stable coin but i earn staking  Grin

Tether has a lot of controversies surrounding them. This project has pretty impressive charts. They are more stable than tether.   Tongue  I hope shard team can sustain this market value as they are not even one year in the trading market. They need to keep up with the fast pace environment of crypto.

Shard have all the technology on its side, what it needs is some exposure and few more exchanges. Marketing + exchange listing will pull out Shard from this "anonymity" state. As history showed us in many cases, tech is nothing without marketing. Don't get me wrong, I love this project since I've invested in the early days in it. Peace and keep up the good work!

true marketing will be needed but i dont think its that easy for open source projects to get funding for marketing
best thing is for us as community to try get shard listed on exchanges and post on twitter and more active
shard is one of the largest gems in crypto currently with what it is doing its good its going unnoticed so i can get more slowly but since cryptopia where shard was listed like for a month or so before shit down harldy anyone able to get in
cb i am not allowed to trade on but still do with really small amounts incase they ban me and most other i know wont risk it so i think as a community we need another exchange which will be shardax but we possibly need another that brings larger volume and is looking to list decent coins
binance would be great but all binance list is shit projects, high funded or hard shilled which usually end up in their users losing money
would be good if shard team posted other exchange free listings when they happen so we can take part as a community and get shard noticed more as it is truly a hidden gem
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:13:38 AM

thanking the shard price is strong it like a stable coin but i earn staking  Grin

Tether has a lot of controversies surrounding them. This project has pretty impressive charts. They are more stable than tether.   Tongue  I hope shard team can sustain this market value as they are not even one year in the trading market. They need to keep up with the fast pace environment of crypto.

true marketing will be needed but i dont think its that easy for open source projects to get funding for marketing
best thing is for us as community to try get shard listed on exchanges and post on twitter and more active
shard is one of the largest gems in crypto currently with what it is doing its good its going unnoticed so i can get more slowly but since cryptopia where shard was listed like for a month or so before shit down harldy anyone able to get in
cb i am not allowed to trade on but still do with really small amounts incase they ban me and most other i know wont risk it so i think as a community we need another exchange which will be shardax but we possibly need another that brings larger volume and is looking to list decent coins
binance would be great but all binance list is shit projects, high funded or hard shilled which usually end up in their users losing money
would be good if shard team posted other exchange free listings when they happen so we can take part as a community and get shard noticed more as it is truly a hidden gem

I agree, but we must work with what we have. I know that shard have a dev/community fund, so they can use part of those funds to make a marketing campaign.
Else they can make a donation fund and community members can donate SHARD/BTC/ETH
The idea is to start somewhere.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:19:57 PM

I agree, but we must work with what we have. I know that shard have a dev/community fund, so they can use part of those funds to make a marketing campaign.
Else they can make a donation fund and community members can donate SHARD/BTC/ETH
The idea is to start somewhere.

i dont think they can sell that fund at moment with out crashing the shard price
exchange listings cost way to much there is reports of most top 50 exchanges charging between 5-40 btc
there was a recent report that claimed only 5% of top exchanges within the top 100 have legit volume most are very pumped
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: