Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed  (Read 34118 times)
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:12:26 AM

Good to know, thanks!
To be fair, I didn't checked the whitepaper lately to see if the interest has decreased or not. I know tho is was supposed to get lower with time.
And yes, a 10% APR is ok from my point of view, sad that the development is stuck somehow also exchange listings..

EDIT: funny-I can't quote you  Huh

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 07:51:35 PM

False statements?!
Did you burned the unsold coins? No.
So.. good bye!
othell_rogue

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 02:47:32 PM

False statements?!
Did you burned the unsold coins? No.
So.. good bye!

If you want to troll you should try a little harder since Shard was burned and can be seen on the blockchain which never lies.
If you had researched Shard you would know that this information is on the Shard Github https://github.com/ShardcoinRepo/shard#shard-burns

The blockchain never lies indeed, but can we see the burning address? as the tx ID you posted doesn't seems to contain standard TX, neither the amount of coins burned. At least I couldn't find any more info than the date of the supposed burn.

othell_rogue

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:40:25 AM

I would suggest rather then coming out with false statements and trolling, ask first or actually do proper research on basic blockchain knowledge.

I'm trolling? No dear, I present your lies to the people who come here, so they can avoid your shitcoin and save their money.
OK, so how much did you burnt from the 15 M coins, 1 Million? Nice... What happened with the rest? I assume you are still staking & selling them on your website, like @Neoterix stated earlier for 5000 sats each.

vanchain

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 09:56:14 AM

thank for infomation i check the burning in wallet and you burn 16.5m shard this amazing!  Grin
othell_rogue

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 11:20:31 AM

~

Ok, my bad, indeed you have burned the 16.3M coins from the 25M premined coins. What happened with the rest of 8.7M coins? Sold them on Discord? OK, then the coins you sell on the shard website, came from... ?
Anyway, I see nothing good for the people who invested in your coin, I lost a lot of money due to your greed. I'm done writing in here so your shitcoin thread is bumping up. Have a good life!

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 09:37:27 PM

actually it's good to see some movimentation on this thread.
apart from all the discussion if SHARD is a scam or not

are there any plans on listing it on a real exchange again?

are there places for people to sell SHARD?
if yes, where?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 01:07:22 PM

if yes, where?

Shard is currently available to trade on stakecube. Since Shard has no funding getting listed on exchanges is hard since many ask for tens of thousands of dollars and some hundreds of thousands.

There are changes being worked on for Shard and if you check out the latest updates you can learn more. The Shard dev team is currently looking for members to join the team to help with raising funding in regards to the Shard quantum blockchain which would be a game changer.

Shard is one of the few coins still working with no funding, with a team dedicated to the project since the start. While looking to achieve so much, pushing blockchain forward with one of the biggest projects in blockchain, which obviously requires a lot of funding.

In regards to the scam comments, some people just seem to think that with no funding things can magically happen, like a top level blockchain that requires many full time blockchain devs, or listing on exchanges.

thanks a lot for the information
wanted to confirm if stakecube was the only spot.
good to know

any idea why stakecube markets don't show up on coinmarketcap?
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stakecube/

it'd be good to have more places to be able to follow SHARD and chart price action.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
janogre

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:55:30 PM

if yes, where?

Shard is currently available to trade on stakecube. Since Shard has no funding getting listed on exchanges is hard since many ask for tens of thousands of dollars and some hundreds of thousands.

There are changes being worked on for Shard and if you check out the latest updates you can learn more. The Shard dev team is currently looking for members to join the team to help with raising funding in regards to the Shard quantum blockchain which would be a game changer.

Shard is one of the few coins still working with no funding, with a team dedicated to the project since the start. While looking to achieve so much, pushing blockchain forward with one of the biggest projects in blockchain, which obviously requires a lot of funding.

In regards to the scam comments, some people just seem to think that with no funding things can magically happen, like a top level blockchain that requires many full time blockchain devs, or listing on exchanges.

thanks a lot for the information
wanted to confirm if stakecube was the only spot.
good to know

any idea why stakecube markets don't show up on coinmarketcap?
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stakecube/

it'd be good to have more places to be able to follow SHARD and chart price action.

You can follow SHARD price action on CoinGecko:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/shard-coin
Neoterix

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:33:11 AM

The Shard website has received a full new update as we look to push Shard forward. The website has had the entire UI re-worked as well as more information added.

You will find new information such as Shard grants from the development fund for community projects and community activities, additional Shardax partnered project reveals and what we look to achieve in the coming years.

To celebrate the new website launch we will be burning 100,000 Shard in the next weeks.

Take a look and let us know your feedback on what you think. We now look to rework the whitepaper and update the buy.shardcoin.io website, which is a broker between exchanges to make getting Shard easier.

https://shardcoin.io/

Instead of burning those coins maybe you should make a giveaway for a trading competition or something like this. Shard lacks both exchanges and liquidity/volume.
Neoterix

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:29:16 AM

We are happy to officially announce our strategic partnership with Barter Trade, this is something that the community has been really enthusiastic towards!

Shard will be listed on Barter Trade upon launch of their exchange within the coming month, so make sure to keep an eye out.

We look to explore further opportunities together in the future to collaborate and grow our ecosystems.

I appreciate your efforts, don't get me wrong, but being a ICO/IEO project - is possible that this exchange can never see the light if the ICO/IEO fails. Why not try to list SHARD on an already established exchange.
vanchain

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:46:59 PM

i buy the shard here https://altilly.com/market/SHARD_BTC
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 10:04:43 PM

totally agree with Neoterix
it'd be good to see SHARD listed on more popular exchanges
have you considered bittrex, crex or even the mother of all degens: yobit?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
thoroughbred

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 01:11:00 AM

Watch out for this project. It seems they want to take advantage of actual market situation (BTC at 16k $) and sell more shard coins to blind investors.

I was banned from shardax dicord because i asked unconfortable questions and showed true to people.

https://i.imgur.com/dUWFQVr.png

and here is a proof that team raised funds from presale. You can find all announcments on shard coin discord wich is was almost full deleted, fortunatley i have more screens and i will show them in case if it will be needed.

https://i.imgur.com/MdpUPVb.png

Please read thier announcments from 2018, they was looking for people to sell them coins. Unfortunately used presale funds to list shard on Cryptobridge and next cryptopia. What a shame! And almost whole 2019 and spring 2020 project was in coma.

In summer they woke up and telling stories that all will be great, promised to q4 2018 exchange will be relased soon. Woho!

Realy someone belive in this story?

Or maybe you buying thier photoshoped announcments, and upcoming listing on another beta exchange like shardax is since begining.
thoroughbred

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 01:29:33 AM

P.S.

1 Why shard rich list is not aviable anymore?  This is too hard do make it for team who developing such great exchange?
2 why this thread is not updated? This is also too difficult?
vanchain

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:13:02 PM

much money lose on exchange but we ask for the list  Huh
othell_rogue

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 12:16:12 PM

Watch out for this project. It seems they want to take advantage of actual market situation (BTC at 16k $) and sell more shard coins to blind investors.

I was banned from shardax dicord because i asked unconfortable questions and showed true to people.

and here is a proof that team raised funds from presale. You can find all announcments on shard coin discord wich is was almost full deleted, fortunatley i have more screens and i will show them in case if it will be needed.

Please read thier announcments from 2018, they was looking for people to sell them coins. Unfortunately used presale funds to list shard on Cryptobridge and next cryptopia. What a shame! And almost whole 2019 and spring 2020 project was in coma.

In summer they woke up and telling stories that all will be great, promised to q4 2018 exchange will be relased soon. Woho!

Or maybe you buying thier photoshoped announcments, and upcoming listing on another beta exchange like shardax is since begining.

Neoterix pointed this some time ago, I didn't know what to think about his post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965061.msg54336174#msg54336174

...but now looks like everything he wrote in his post were true. Time to move on.

thoroughbred

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:18:42 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2020, 03:45:00 PM by thoroughbred

its amazing how many new votes apear in round 2.  Undecided
It looks like this time no one from team manipulated votes and numbers almost not increased from round 1 ends.

So it means that crypto communities are not interested to add own projects to infinity wallet.

https://i.imgur.com/1JGlI8Q.png

BTW, where or how crypto communities can check archive of votings? (round 1) it should be transparent for users/communities who bought your coin to vote.
Chainlink - the winner of round 1 and DOGE - winner of round 2 was pumped to huge number of votes before round 1 ends, and since this not many new votes apear.

If the Shard/ax team has any decency, it should publish the voting reports.
thoroughbred

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 09:22:28 PM

You made great promotional images of your stock exchange 💩💩💩 / little bit of photoshop and big update are comming...
Does coin deal know that you copied images from them with a laptop and a phone displaying the stock exchange view?

https://i.imgur.com/JmiNvIh.png

https://coindeal.com/
https://i.imgur.com/6QUTttM.png

BTW how is going after Barter Trade listing? i dont see shard listed on this another not full relased exchange 🤡
They seem to be selling their own BART coins and cheating new naive investors.
https://i.imgur.com/WoZcyOp.png
jamescorden

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:18:07 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2020, 03:48:14 AM by jamescorden

https://i.imgur.com/dUWFQVr.png

https://i.imgur.com/MdpUPVb.png

that really does not look like an uncomfortable question when you are trolling in that chat their lol

you know they are launching some of the most advanced crypto platforms and tech advancements and have already launched Infinity Wallet

and no doubt they have not made anything while funding their projects so people that troll are funny very little respect for teams that work for nothing maybe they should of ran of like 99.99% of all other projects that made millions rather then working for long term success and funding their self instead of like most projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: