Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the current status of Bitcoins? Is it still safe to invest in it?  (Read 78 times)
phd2d (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

Do you think we should invest for Bitcoins in this time? Currently, I'm confusing.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 08:31:16 AM by supermine

Do you think we should invest for Bitcoins in this time? Currently, I'm confusing.
The current status of bitcoin is just bumping and dumping in terms of prices,if you want to check it just go to the preev.com and check it by yourself.

No,I will say it is never safe to invest on bitcoin because there is no guaranteed return so if you want to take more profits you should take the risks also.But currently the price of bitcoin recovering from the huge price fall in the last week so I hope the price will continue to grow so it you can, just invest on it.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

If you are confused do not invest based on suggestions of other members. I suggest you to read about the latest news and then decide regarding investment. It will ensure that you will not panic even if there are major drops in price levels after buying.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: