Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alia's Currency Exchange Service [BTC to PayPal] [PayPal to BTC]  (Read 527 times)
alia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:32:03 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 05:50:48 AM by alia_armelle

Addy: 1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk

Signature: HB3MHw+fk12Rg0uZ5tjO+7MYQyq7tPyLQHeoCUHGZP1eEIj/69NetQOPi9yQOVNLHa48/JNshr3/voM6s0uHYI0=

I will buy your BTC 1:1 for my PayPal. This will usually be in small amounts ($20-50 daily) as I don't have a lot of fiat money. I do not have a US PayPal account (as of now) and thus can only pay in Goods & Services. The friends and family option will be coming soon after I acquire a US PayPal account. You will go first, or we use an escrow (there are very few exceptions to this rule). You will pay the PayPal fee, not me.

If you want an amount larger than $50, then there will be an additional 10% charged. For example, if you want to sell me 1 BTC, then you will pay me the preev.com BTC rate multiplied by 1.1x. This is because I go through a supplier (who is a large miner). This rate is still well below most OTC stores, especially LocalBitcoins, and I can support very high volumes easily. There is no verification required whatsoever if you are selling BTC.

I will sell you BTC at the following rates:

20% above Preev for any amount ranging from $0 to $50
15% above Preev for any amount ranging from $50 to $200
12% above Preev for any amount ranging from $200 to $350
10% above Preev for any amount ranging from $500 to $100,000

I can only sell $100,000 daily. Note that these are not my personal funds and I use a supplier - if at any point I want to sell some of my personal funds, you will get a better rate.
If you have an account that is less than 2 months old, I will not sell to you
If you are a Jr. Member or below, I will not sell to you
If you have any questionable trust ratings or scam reports, I will not sell to you

Chargebacks will result in scam reports. I will also be making a police report in my country. The police force where I live is the world's most efficient (they are known to make 50-people task forces to solve a theft of a $30 cashcard, since the crime rate here is absurdly low). They are known for international correspondence, and have subpoenad data from Coinbase, Facebook and PayPal, to name a few - data that the US government can never get a hold of. You will also be put on my personal hitlist, which is something you do not want to have happen.

Add me and let's deal! I'm also looking for a reliable seller to sell me $30-50 BTC daily

Skype - live:aliaarmelle

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Signature: HB3MHw+fk12Rg0uZ5tjO+7MYQyq7tPyLQHeoCUHGZP1eEIj/69NetQOPi9yQOVNLHa48/JNshr3/voM6s0uHYI0=

Try adding the address which you signed the address from.

As for your terms, I think that it's generally fair for no ID transactions. However, 20% for 0-50 and 15% for $50-200 is worse or equal to virwox rates. I think that you should probably rethink that, potentially do 0-200 is just 15%.

Are the funds going straight to your supplier, or going through your pp then to your supplier?

Beware of chargebacks... I know that you know the drill with paypal, and I know that your country's police force is great. But if anyone's trying to buy BTC off you in the $10k-100k range for a 10% premium without ID, it's dodgy af. Otherwise they would withdraw the money and get like 1-2% over spot on major exchanges. Supplier may even blame you for chargebacks, if they do occur.

Otherwise, good luck with your venture! Nice to see another pp to BTC exchange service.

Smiley
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

As for your terms, I think that it's generally fair for no ID transactions. However, 20% for 0-50 and 15% for $50-200 is worse or equal to virwox rates. I think that you should probably rethink that, potentially do 0-200 is just 15%.

Are the funds going straight to your supplier, or going through your pp then to your supplier?

Beware of chargebacks... I know that you know the drill with paypal, and I know that your country's police force is great. But if anyone's trying to buy BTC off you in the $10k-100k range for a 10% premium without ID, it's dodgy af. Otherwise they would withdraw the money and get like 1-2% over spot on major exchanges. Supplier may even blame you for chargebacks, if they do occur.

Otherwise, good luck with your venture! Nice to see another pp to BTC exchange service.

Thank you! Address added. The funds may or may not go to me directly depending on whether my supplier is online or not. I'll consider reducing the fee if this service picks up steam.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

Thank you! Address added. The funds may or may not go to me directly depending on whether my supplier is online or not. I'll consider reducing the fee if this service picks up steam.

Hmm, yeah. The only problem I see with having you receiving is that the transfer fees will affect your profitability a lot. And since Paypal charges a percentage fee, it's not like the more you send the less you pay like bitcoin tx fees.

unless you're sending as friends and family, in which case your account can easily get flagged by Paypal and frozen. I had that happen to a lot of friends. After all paypal makes money off their goods and services transfers. So either that, or you just have to make sure that you compensate losses on your supplier's end in case anyone does pull a chargeback on you.

BTW, out of curiosity, which country's police force are you talking about? Tongue

Smiley
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Hmm, yeah. The only problem I see with having you receiving is that the transfer fees will affect your profitability a lot. And since Paypal charges a percentage fee, it's not like the more you send the less you pay like bitcoin tx fees.

unless you're sending as friends and family, in which case your account can easily get flagged by Paypal and frozen. I had that happen to a lot of friends. After all paypal makes money off their goods and services transfers. So either that, or you just have to make sure that you compensate losses on your supplier's end in case anyone does pull a chargeback on you.

BTW, out of curiosity, which country's police force are you talking about? Tongue

Singapore

And I'd also like to add that I also accept TransferWise directly into my bank account

alexnienow

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:10:36 AM

Contacted you on a request to buy using paypal.
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:45:23 AM

Contacted you on a request to buy using paypal.

Had a smooth $130 deal with this dude.

JmScripting

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

I will buy your BTC 1:1 for my PayPal. This will usually be in small amounts ($20-50 daily) as I don't have a lot of fiat money. I do not have a US PayPal account (as of now) and thus can only pay in Goods & Services. The friends and family option will be coming soon after I acquire a US PayPal account. You will go first, or we use an escrow (there are very few exceptions to this rule). You will pay the PayPal fee, not me.

I can only sell $100,000 daily. Note that these are not my personal funds and I use a supplier - if at any point I want to sell some of my personal funds, you will get a better rate.
If you have any questionable trust ratings or scam reports, I will not sell to you

Chargebacks will result in scam reports. I will also be making a police report in my country. The police force where I live is the world's most efficient (they are known to make 50-people task forces to solve a theft of a $30 cashcard, since the crime rate here is absurdly low). They are known for international correspondence, and have subpoenad data from Coinbase, Facebook and PayPal, to name a few - data that the US government can never get a hold of. You will also be put on my personal hitlist, which is something you do not want to have happen.

Add me and let's deal! I'm also looking for a reliable seller to sell me $30-50 BTC daily

you sent as f&f?
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

you sent as f&f?

Yes, the customer sent as friends & family. I'm online and doing deals now!

JmScripting

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

you sent as f&f?

i need 300euro pp escrow on paxful is good ?
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

you sent as f&f?

i need 300euro pp escrow on paxful is good ?

condoras and zazarb are online right now, I'm comfortable using one of them for escrow. Add me on Skype to discuss further.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

BE AWARE!

He will ask you to show your passport.... do NOT do this. There is no need to use Skype, every exchange can be done right here on the forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

BE AWARE!

He will ask you to show your passport.... do NOT do this. There is no need to use Skype, every exchange can be done right here on the forum.

I will never ask anyone to show their passport. I did not even ask you xD

I simply asked for "further KYC verification" because you have recently bought this account, according to your post history, and you are untrustworthy. I'm happy to use escrow for a fair deal.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

BE AWARE!

I simply asked for "further KYC verification" because you have recently bought this account, according to your post history, and you are untrustworthy. I'm happy to use escrow for a fair deal.

How do you do KYC verification without ID?

And it is YOU who is asking eveyrbody to contact on Skype.

I did not buy this account, i simply concentrate on other ventures and i moved to another country a few months ago.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JmScripting

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

BE AWARE!

today i had someone who asked to view treu teamviewer.. when i logged in into my wallet my pc blocks completly and the guy only had control over my pc.. luckely i was fast enough to put my internet connection off..nothing lost
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

If somebody starts an exchange on this forum, stay on the forum.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

BE AWARE!

today i had someone who asked to view treu teamviewer.. when i logged in into my wallet my pc blocks completly and the guy only had control over my pc.. luckely i was fast enough to put my internet connection off..nothing lost

That's really stupid of you to do. I'd never use TeamViewer or the like. Since this dude has clearly bought an account, I'd need to Skype him, and he should hold a sign saying "Buying BTC from Alia" with today's date. That's all I require from him specifically, usually this is not required.

If somebody starts an exchange on this forum, stay on the forum.

Do you know how anything works? Details of the deal and constant back-and-forth are not to be posted on the thread, that's spam. We discuss the details of the deal and post the finalized version on this thread. If you've never done a deal before then please don't talk.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

BE AWARE!

That's really stupid of you to do. I'd never use TeamViewer or the like. Since this dude has clearly bought an account, I'd need to Skype him, and he should hold a sign saying "Buying BTC from Alia" with today's date. That's all I require from him specifically, usually this is not required.

You are lying... and i will proove it with a screenshot... from the first PM you asked me to contact you on Skype.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JmScripting

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

BE AWARE!

How do you do KYC verification without ID?

And it is YOU who is asking eveyrbody to contact on Skype.

I did not buy this account, i simply concentrate on other ventures and i moved to another country a few months ago.

sounds like a bought account though Smiley a message to everyone hero members of legendary accounts always trade with escrow simple as that to not get scammed. real exchangers dont mind at all to use escrow
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

This was your first PM, a few hours ago, caught you red handed...

https://prnt.sc/igdfb3