Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
May be - 0 (0%)
Surely not - 1 (100%)
offcource yes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCAP Token improving Strategy ?  (Read 118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mike_spencer (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

#MCAP, a ERC 20 Token issued by GBMiners/GB21/Gainbitcoin/AMITbhardwaj, was considered as fraud, immediately after its launching, and lots of talk was organised on various social platform, which continues to gain the wind till time, that was basically a result of MLM plan, and as always MLM got in controversy since decades, but it seems the new plan of this company is gaining good footage, as we can see a steady improvement in its rate, and the pace is constant. i am holding few thousand dollars token of this currency , and considering to hold till a better price.

can anyone suggest on its holding and period for holding.

1. I am a new community member, may be not aware of similar previous topics if opened, requesting to link share.
2. I was not a part of network marketing campaign of them.
3. Bought tokens at rate .35 usd per token

Requesting suggestions from community member.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

Everything associated with Amit Bhardwaj can be considered fraudulent if you do enough research, so DYOR!

You bought token at 0.35$ and today it is 0.59$.  Sell it and move on to something genuine my friend, you have lots of options for genuinely good technology and projects.

MCAP is a joke.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: