Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC dominate in 2018 or Etherium will take he lead?  (Read 1393 times)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

The BTC has been dominating the market so far. Will Etherium change the game in 2018? Will it beat BTC in 2018?
If Bitcoin always dominates it will always continue to dominate in the future, certainly a lot of support from the people around the world they see because Bitcoin is more likely to be good in the future, not thinking for ETH will dominate the current game, too far to step free.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

in my opinion btc will still dominate this year, but ethereum will be its toughest rival to dominate altcoin market, maybe 2 to 5 more years ethereum will dominate
I also think that bitcoin in 2018 will still lead the altcoin market at the highest price and for ethereum may well be the toughest rival but it's likely to happen in 2020.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

The BTC has been dominating the market so far. Will Etherium change the game in 2018? Will it beat BTC in 2018?

I don't think so, Bitcoin is a game changer and it'll remain the game changer. All altcoins go with bitcoin price ups and downs. Beating BTC is not easy for any altcoin.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are rivals in the crypto currency, I believe Ethereum has great potential to beat Bitcoin, but not for this year and not for another 5 years, Ethereum takes time and consistency to beat Bitcoin.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

bitcoin will still dominate and always be in the forefront. bitcoin will always be a reference for other coins in good issue price increase or decrease. Although a nice altcoin indeed ethereum yet to compete with bitcoin would be very difficult.

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

It is very difficult if there are coins that are capable of passing the bitcoin, bitcoin itself is the parent of all the coins. Bitcoin itself cost has been very high and yet no coin that cost can get past this and during the bitcoin is always able to make a lot of investors to get into the crypto world.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

in my opinion btc will still dominate this year, but ethereum will be its toughest rival to dominate altcoin market, maybe 2 to 5 more years ethereum will dominate
I also think that bitcoin in 2018 will still lead the altcoin market at the highest price and for ethereum may well be the toughest rival but it's likely to happen in 2020.

Bitcoin is always the dominant currency for another decade because ETH is not into the government consideration yet But bitcoin is already legalised in some countries. So bitcoin will still dominate the cryptocurrency and ETH is next one to dominate.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

Though we are having a very good time in ethereum pricing I doubt if it is going to overtake bitcoin in dominant. Bitcoin market capitalization is still away too high that no coin can take over it dominant. We should not see this two coins as a rival as each of them are established to solve some purpose. Bitcoin is currently serving as a face of cryptocurrencies and this position to me is going to last for a very long time.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

Ethreum Bitcoin'e harder movements in a kirpto money, Bitcoinin market share as long as it does not seem to beat Bitcoininin. I have the potential but I do not know how long it will take place after that.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

I believe, some media, investors and speculators, have given many predictions that Ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin, as predicted in the previous year.
Its popularity's not separated from its vital facilities, namely EVM that can be adopted by the businessman with implementation on payment applications on their business.

But I am very pessimistic that Ethereum's able to beat bitcoin, according to the fact in the field not one altcoin was able to break the movement of bitcoin.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

Bitcoin will continue to lead only because it is a very popular cryptocurrency. As for the price, here I guess that Ethereum has more chances to run forward faster than BTC. Meanwhile, both are profitable.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

I don't think so, for me those two coins will be at places that they are now, and market will be just more stable than now, that will be the only difference for me then (2 to 5 years which you admit).
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

I think that in 2018 bitcoin will continue its domination in the crypto-currency market, and the ETH will continue to occupy the second place
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

My bitcoin prediction will keep its dominance this year and ethereum will stay in second place. That's because the difference between bitcoin and ethereum is so far away that ethereum can not go beyond bitcoin any time soon.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

I think that in 2018 bitcoin will continue its domination in the crypto-currency market, and the ETH will continue to occupy the second place
Eth is one of a profitable crypto in the market but btc is still dominates among of all cryptocurrency. Yes eth could be the second in the market. So in the future I can see still btc is the largest community than eth.
hhk1045

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

I don't think that Ethereum will take the lead in 2018. I think a cryptocurrency may take first place but we need to time to this. Bitcoin is first crypto and most people know the only bitcoin.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

The leading crypto is btc and ethereum take the btc step. Ethereum will not beat the BTC every now and then. BTC is in the top among all cryptocurrency has been launched in past 5 years. Dominating, leading and in range cryptocurrency is no other than BTC

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
oi pantura

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

I don't think so in my opinion because the king will be always the king no matter of how many better persons in their country.

But the ethereum may lead the bitcoin in terms of coinmarket cap value in the future but I don't think it will happen in 2018.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

Bitcoin will keep its position as the top coin for 2018 most likely. Ethereum will also keep its second position in rankings  until a worthy opponent is there.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Bro, Bitcoin will have this leadership for many years. Maybe even when all 21 million of BTC are mined, this crypto will have the highest influence on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: