Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥  (Read 8142 times)
HiveNet (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 02:45:49 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 05:47:29 PM by HiveNet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 02:46:58 PM

*reserved for further announcements*

flyertea

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:11:41 PM

I trust that this a very promising decentralized cloud computing project. Looking forward to dig into more details.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 01:32:09 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 10:57:51 PM by mprep

Meet us at Blocks & Pretzels - 30.09.2019 - Munich

HiveNet will participate and present at "Blocks & Pretzels" on 30.09.2019 in Munich.
The "Blocks & Pretzels - Blockchain in Munich" is an official side-event of the world renown "Bits & Pretzels". Like in previous years the Bits & Pretzels has again announced many famous entrepreneurs, speakers, celebrities and politicians, like for example Barack Obama (former US president and Nobel prize winner), Jessica Alba (Hollywood actress) and Drew Houston (Founder and CEO of Dropbox).

Click on the banner below to get a free ticket:

HiveNet explained in just 100 words:

lxcoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:50:27 AM

没人懂中文吧?看起来又是一个利用云计算的忽悠方案。
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 09:24:24 AM

没人懂中文吧?看起来又是一个利用云计算的忽悠方案。

I speak a little bit of Chinese. Thank you for your support.

我会说一点中文. 谢谢你的支持.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:56:58 PM

I realy like this project, the next generation of cloud computing. I see on the roadmap tokensale starts Nov 2019, do you have detail about date, bonusses and what the minimum invest in this project?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 04:00:52 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 10:59:43 PM by mprep

I realy like this project, the next generation of cloud computing. I see on the roadmap tokensale starts Nov 2019, do you have detail about date, bonusses and what the minimum invest in this project?

Hi Buntel and thank you for the good feedback.

Please be aware that we also perform a pre-sale (before November).
We will announce all details on our token sale phases in due time to ensure that everyone gets a chance to join in.
If you want to make sure that you don't miss the details, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social media.

Our Bounty Campaign is now live and can be joined in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183095.0

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:07:13 AM

We will announce all details on our token sale phases in due time to ensure that everyone gets a chance to join in.
If you want to make sure that you don't miss the details, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social media.

In November the IEO or ICO is sold but look at the IEO bounty thread which is correct? if I expect IEO.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:25:07 AM

In November the IEO or ICO is sold but look at the IEO bounty thread which is correct? if I expect IEO.

There are so many projects who did this kind of bounty campaign which had been closed before the ICO/IEO there is nothing wrong if they want to keep this open for 6 weeks.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 08:50:43 AM

Both is correct.
The bounty campaign is performed now in parallel to the pre-sale.
After that, in November we have planned the IEO.

WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:05:56 AM

Do you have anything to do with Hive OS for miners?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:16:29 AM

What makes this any different from Golem, Boid, Neuroneum - heck, you could even throw winminer and buddy.cloud into that mix too. The bottom line is we've had numerous other similar solution provider and none of them has made a runaway success of their attempts. What makes yours different?
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 12:36:45 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:07:56 PM by mprep

Do you have anything to do with Hive OS for miners?

No, we have nothing to do with them.

What makes this any different from Golem, Boid, Neuroneum - heck, you could even throw winminer and buddy.cloud into that mix too. The bottom line is we've had numerous other similar solution provider and none of them has made a runaway success of their attempts. What makes yours different?

There are a couple of startups, which try to decentralize or distribute different aspects of computing.
Whereas we generally don't want to comment on individual other projects, most of these projects only focus on individual and very limited use cases.
Usually these projects only allow their supported use cases.
This heavily limits the usability of these projects for customers.

HiveNet on the contrary focuses on mass adoption with flexible use cases.
Customers will be able to request the computation of a wide set of tasks, which they can define.
This is made possible, because HiveNet integrates artificial intelligence to distribute and validate these tasks even if the use case is not pre-defined.

my luck
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1697

bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

In your roadmap, I saw that in August 2019, the prototype version 3 was ready. Where can I see the results of your work? Any link to github? Do you plan to be listed on the crypto exchange and when?

█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ███       ███       ███
███       ███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███       █████████████
███       ███                 ███
███       ███                 ███
███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███████████████████████
███                           ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███

......BITGESELL ROAD......
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄       ███
███     █████████████████     ███
███   ▄███████████████████    ███
███   █████   ▀███▀   █████   ███
███   █████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████   ███
███   █████▀▀███████▀▀█████   ███
███     ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀     ███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                   ▄▄▄██   ███
███            ▄▄▄███▀████    ███
███    ▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▄▄█████    ███
███    ▀▀████▀▀  ▄███████     ███
███           ▄█████████▀     ███
███           ██▀▀▀█████      ███
███           ▀     ▀██▀      ███

......N F T   Farm ...crypto TREASURES. Up We Go!  ❱❱.......RARIBLE.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 02:37:44 PM

In your roadmap, I saw that in August 2019, the prototype version 3 was ready. Where can I see the results of your work? Any link to github? Do you plan to be listed on the crypto exchange and when?

We are currently producing a demonstration video of our prototype so that everyone can see its capabilities.

We plan to have the HiveNet Token listed on crypto exchanges.
Our IEO is planned for November of this year.

super bako

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:34:54 PM

I have read your web content and seen your social media. I see this project is good and I like the mission and the team is very insightful. I will follow the development of your project

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:42:04 PM

I was also interested in your project. the idea is very interesting and if you really showed the finished product I and many more people would trust you
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:12:17 PM

There are a couple of startups, which try to decentralize or distribute different aspects of computing.
Whereas we generally don't want to comment on individual other projects, most of these projects only focus on individual and very limited use cases.

Customers will be able to request the computation of a wide set of tasks, which they can define.
This is made possible, because HiveNet integrates artificial intelligence to distribute and validate these tasks even if the use case is not pre-defined.

Thanks for the response.

If you don't mind, could you kindly expand on what you mean by "mass adoption with flexible use cases" - possibly with some examples? I'm well aware of the fact that there are often limitations to what can be said due to NDAs and such. However, with every other project sprouting the same "mass adoption" line, the community often require more than words these days
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 07:26:49 PM

Thanks for the response.

If you don't mind, could you kindly expand on what you mean by "mass adoption with flexible use cases" - possibly with some examples? I'm well aware of the fact that there are often limitations to what can be said due to NDAs and such. However, with every other project sprouting the same "mass adoption" line, the community often require more than words these days

It's perfectly fine that you ask and we are very transparent with this.
In fact we have discussed these questions to some extent in our White Paper.
With regard to the flexible use cases, we have described that in chapter 7.1 "Customer Target Groups" and explain how this is achieved in the following chapters.
With regard to the mass adoption on the computer owners' side, I can recommend the chapters 2.7 "User Experience" and 6.2 "Cash-out Options".

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: