Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VMC -- FAST HASH. $6/GH  (Read 9686 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:28:31 PM

Any posts by Icebreaker (AKA Crumbs) will be swiftly deleted.  If anyone else wants to ask "their questions" for them, I'll be happy to answer.  But they have been trolling ActM for a long time now because they see us as a serious threat (as they should).  

So if anyone is wondering why their posts get deleted immediately, that is why.

Just trying to keep the thread clean.  Please ask more questions, people.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:11:56 PM

Any posts by Icebreaker (AKA Crumbs) will be swiftly deleted.  If anyone else wants to ask "their questions" for them, I'll be happy to answer.  But they have been trolling ActM for a long time now because they see us as a serious threat (as they should).  

Just trying to keep the thread clean.  Please ask more questions, people.  Smiley

When can we see a finished product or a demo or anything at all?

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:12:52 PM

I have ordered a machine myself, and will post a youtube video of its performance as soon as I get it.  Smiley

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:26:13 PM

I have ordered a machine myself, and will post a youtube video of its performance as soon as I get it.  Smiley

So nothing before the shipping to customers? When do they expect the chips to arrive and why isn't there any power estimates?

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:28:00 PM

So nothing before the shipping to customers? When do they expect the chips to arrive and why isn't there any power estimates?

He will have sample chips in October and low volume production so there should be a demo then from Kenneth himself.  There are definitely power estimates.  Check out the Genesis Block mining dashboard. 

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:03:14 PM

He will have sample chips in October and low volume production so there should be a demo then from Kenneth himself.  There are definitely power estimates.  Check out the Genesis Block mining dashboard. 

I checked it and it seems strange. The Silver Unit 1 Module does 64Gh/s and consumes 100W, that's 1.56W/Gh; next we have the Silver Unit 2 Modules that does 384Gh/s??!! and consumes 350W, that's 0.91W/Gh; next we have Gold Unit 1 Modules that does 128Gh/s and consumes 300W???, that's 2.34W/Gh; next Gold Unit 6 Modules 784Gh/s for 800W, that's 1.04W/Gh; next Platinum Unit 1 Module for 256Gh/s for 400W, that's 1.56W/Gh (like the Silver Unit 1 Module) and last is Platinum Unit that does 1536Gh/s for 1400W, that's 0.91W/Gh(like the Silver Unit 2 Modules).

There seems to be some inconstancy on the power numbers. Care to explain me why since you seem to be the paid PR person?

And why should i trust them? Do they have better info than the manufacturer himself? Is there an official announcement about this?

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:10:05 PM

Order your Fast Hash machine today at www.virtualminingcorp.com

Not only is it the cheapest $/GH for a November schedule, but you are more likely to have a timely delivery.. and here's why:

If you have legitimate questions, I'll be happy to answer them!

1) How many gigahash per watt do these chips produce (the same or better than Bitfury)?

2) Is there a refund policy, given that all accepted forms of payment are non-reversible?

3) Why is there no Minor Protection Plan included or offered as an option, unlike HashFast, Cointerra, and CryptX?

1) You can view this on the Gensis mining dashboard.  Wattage is very competitive, but is not important as $/GH at this point in the game.  Network hash rate would have to reach 500PH/S before electricity becomes a concern for this technology.  This won't happen for a long time, and ROI will be made by then.

2) The refund policy is on the website.  Please visit virtualminingcorp.com

3) Minors should not be mining in the first place and should focus more on their homework.  Seriously though, the mining protection plan is offered by companies who know they won't deliver on time.  It's a red flag, and a marketing tool.  It's also an excuse to delay orders because they know they won't keep up with production.   Fast Hash machines will be delivered much earlier for reasons already mentioned.

I have a question for you now.. are you planning on paying back the 10BTC you scammed from me during the trade we did many months ago?  Or is that supposed to be water under the bridge?  Sad

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:13:28 PM

I checked it and it seems strange. The Silver Unit 1 Module does 64Gh/s and consumes 100W, that's 1.56W/Gh; next we have the Silver Unit 2 Modules that does 384Gh/s??!! and consumes 350W, that's 0.91W/Gh; next we have Gold Unit 1 Modules that does 128Gh/s and consumes 300W???, that's 2.34W/Gh; next Gold Unit 6 Modules 784Gh/s for 800W, that's 1.04W/Gh; next Platinum Unit 1 Module for 256Gh/s for 400W, that's 1.56W/Gh (like the Silver Unit 1 Module) and last is Platinum Unit that does 1536Gh/s for 1400W, that's 0.91W/Gh(like the Silver Unit 2 Modules).

There seems to be some inconstancy on the power numbers. Care to explain me why since you seem to be the paid PR person?

And why should i trust them? Do they have better info than the manufacturer himself? Is there an official announcement about this?

I am not a paid PR person.  This wattage variance is small and considered a rough estimate. Like I said, it won't make much of a difference until the network reaches at least 500 PH/S.  Using a bitcoin profit calculator will quickly show you this.  Right now you would be paying pennies per TH in electricity.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:16:53 PM

I am not a paid PR person.  This wattage variance is small and considered a rough estimate. Like I said, it won't make much of a difference until the network reaches at least 500 PH/S.  Using a bitcoin profit calculator will quickly show you this.  Right now you would be paying pennies per TH in electricity.

After reading the Securities thread i understand why are you avoiding this. People are asking there too and no answer from the boss himself. That raises a red flag for me.

Now on topic: Do you really consider 0.91W/Gh - 2.34W/Gh to be small and rough estimate? Ok now i see with who i am talking. No more questions yet Smiley

Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:23:23 PM

Us being who? Are you a representative of Active Mining?
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:24:32 PM

Us being who? Are you a representative of Active Mining?

I am a shareholder.

eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:26:59 PM

offer cc/paypal payment and there won't be any further discussion if it's a scam or not.
easy as that.
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:27:18 PM

so will these be profitable? The numbers put into the genesis block mining chart puts about 100% profit by may 2014 but if the delivery is more towards the end of november/start of december then the profit goes to about 10%.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:32:11 PM

After reading the Securities thread i understand why are you avoiding this. People are asking there too and no answer from the boss himself. That raises a red flag for me.

Now on topic: Do you really consider 0.91W/Gh - 2.34W/Gh to be small and rough estimate? Ok now i see with who i am talking. No more questions yet Smiley

I am not an expert when it comes to Watts/GH, all I know is that the bitcoin profit calculators show that it really doesn't matter at this point in the game, not until the network hashrate is 500PH/S.  Feel free to give Ken a call at 8556632482 and ask him.  

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:34:42 PM

so will these be profitable? The numbers put into the genesis block mining chart puts about 100% profit by may 2014 but if the delivery is more towards the end of november/start of december then the profit goes to about 10%.

This isn't BFL.  He is geared for production because he has eASIC on his side, along with a professional team of engineers.  These are true professionals of the industry.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 09:35:57 PM

So when do they ship? End of november? Start of november?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:40:51 PM

-MarkM-

First units will arrive at the end of November, with "all out shipping" in December.  VMC's order queue is the smallest right now out of all competitors, so if you want speed of delivery from a large scale operation then this is the time to get in.  
http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 09:43:10 PM

So according to a post a couple above yours, maybe there might possibly be 10% profit, if you do in fact get to plug it in and start mining at the end of november?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:45:08 PM

-MarkM-

First units will arrive at the end of November, with "all out shipping" in December.  VMC's order queue is the smallest right now out of all competitors, so if you want speed of delivery from a large scale operation then this is the time to get in.  

How do you know this?  Do you have access to the competitors queues?? (serious question)..

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:48:36 PM

-MarkM-

How do you know this?  Do you have access to the competitors queues?? (serious question)..

They have publically announced numbers, yes. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: