Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: VMC -- FAST HASH. $6/GH  (Read 9686 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:09:04 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 02:30:55 PM by VolanicEruptor

Order your Fast Hash machine today at www.virtualminingcorp.com

Not only is it the cheapest $/GH for a November schedule, but you are more likely to have a timely delivery.. and here's why:

"The queue is small right now, VMC only has $80,000 of sales so far, based on a chip with a $1,000,000 NRE price tag from a HIGH VOLUME semiconductor company!  So get in there and you won't be waiting 3 months!  This is your best bet for a FAST DELIVERY!  
Would you rather be in an order queue that has $2,000,000 worth of orders in front of you?
Or one with $80,000?
Yeah, that's what I thought. "

This is the reason I previously mentioned in another thread.  However, there's a lot more.  These chips are made by eASIC Corporation.  Have you ever heard of "Seagate" hard drives?  Yes my friends, we're dealing with some professionals here:

easicopy ASIC provides OEMs with a seamless path from a eASIC Nextreme or Nextreme-2 NEW ASIC to a, cell-based, easicopy ASIC thereby enabling OEMs to further reduce device cost and power consumption, or increase performance.

easicopy ASIC provides OEMs with a low risk, vital addition to their existing value engineering programs. OEMs have peace of mind that as their product succeeds in the market they have a solid path to cost reduction, and hence higher gross profit margins.

The eASIC Continuum

With eASIC as a partner, OEMs have multiple solutions for cost reduction that can provide the optimum choice for their product evolution:
◾During market exploration or early volume ramp, greater market uncertainty may exist that may make it difficult to justify a cell-based ASIC NRE. eASIC’s low up-front NRE eASIC Nextreme or Nextreme-2 NEW ASIC devices enable OEMs to minimize risk while bringing profitable products to market early, and secure early customer design wins.
◾When initial customer successes transition to very high volume production, easicopy ASICs provide OEMs the choice to further reduce cost, power consumption and increase performance via a cell-based ASIC migration.

and here is an example of one of the many products that VMC will have available once their engineers do the assembling:

64 GH/s Expands to 6.144 TH/s

Upgradeable To Next Generation

Hashing Cards

AVAILABLE FOR PREPAID PRE-ORDER ONLY

Limited Availability on these units (Shipping Starts November 2013)

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WILL BE DISPLAYED UPON CHECKOUT

**NOTE I apologize for deleting posts, but I want to keep this thread as troll free as possible.  If you have legitimate questions, I'll be happy to answer them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:10:21 PM

Keep in mind these are generic containers and not custom built.  It's what's on the inside that counts! 

And that would be this....

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:11:52 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 01:33:04 PM by VolanicEruptor

Here is the official eASIC news release, released September 5th, 2013:

http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/

VMC uses eASIC to Achieve 24.756 TH/s Bitcoin Miner

VMC develops single mask ASIC using 28nm eASIC Nextreme-3 to significantly increase performance while reducing power consumption

Santa Clara, CA and Springfield, MO – September 4, 2013 – eASIC® Corporation, a leading provider of single mask ASIC devices and Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) today announced that VMC will use eASIC Nextreme-3™ 28nm devices to create a series of scalable Bitcoin mining machines capable of generating up to 24.756 TH/s (tera hashes per second) of cryptographic hashes.

"The fast design and turnaround time of eASIC Nexteme-3 28nm single mask ASIC devices coupled with the impressive performance and low power makes this an ideal solution for our Fast-Hash™ One Bitcoin Mining Machines", said Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO of VMC. "The performance we have seen from the eASIC Nextreme-3 family has allowed us to develop a scalable platform that provides the computing power to satisfy the most demanding Bitcoin mining cryptography problem." added Slaughter.

"VMC has used its vast cryptographic algorithm experience to take full advantage of the advanced performance and power reduction features in our eASIC Nextreme-3 28nm architecture", said Jasbinder Bhoot, VP of Marketing at eASIC. "This has allowed VMC to architect a very high performance Bitcoin miner, while reducing overall power consumption", added Bhoot.

About eASIC

eASIC is a fabless semiconductor company offering breakthrough single mask ASIC devices aimed at dramatically reducing the overall cost and time-to-production of customized semiconductor devices. Low-cost, high-performance and fast-turn ASIC and System-on-Chip designs are enabled through patented technology utilizing via-layer customizable routing. This innovative fabric allows eASIC to offer a new generation of ASICs with significantly lower up-front costs than traditional ASICs.

Privately held eASIC Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Investors include Khosla Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers (KPCB), Crescendo Ventures, Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:STX) and Evergreen Partners. For more information on eASIC please visit www.easic.com.

eASIC and eASIC Nextreme are trademarks of eASIC Corporation and registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Fast-Hash is a registered trademark of Virtual Mining Corporation.

About VMC

VMC is a manufacture specializing in cryptographic ASIC solutions, currently aimed at offering robust professional and consumer-based Bitcoin mining hardware systems, including the Fast-Hash One™, that focus on efficiency and upgradability. VMC builds upon its expertise in Bitcoin mining with over 30 years of industry and business experience. More details can be found at: www.virtualminingcorp.com.

Press Contact

eASIC Corporation
 Niall Battson
 (408) 855-9200
nbattson@easic.com

edit: Here is a video of the hard working guys over at eASIC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQsvbvv2Dww

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:12:44 PM

eASIC Raises $23.5M of Growth Capital   

Financing to fund global expansion and fulfill fast-growing product demand

Santa Clara, CA – September 9, 2013 – eASIC® Corporation, a leading provider of Single Mask Adaptable ASIC™ devices today announced that it has closed a $23.5M growth capital financing. The funding includes investment from Khosla Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, Crescendo Ventures, Seagate Technology and Evergreen Partners. eASIC® will use the capital to fund expansion of its US and European development organizations and to provide working capital associated with the fast-growing demand for its Single Mask Adaptable ASIC devices.

"eASIC has become the go-to provider for cost effective, mass customization devices", said Ronnie Vasishta, President and CEO of eASIC. "Our success in wireless infrastructure and the storage market, coupled with several new key design wins in the high-volume automotive market drove the targeted $20M round to be oversubscribed to $23.5M. This significant funding by leading venture firms and a strategic partner positions us well to expand our development and customer organizations as we execute on our recent wins and broad customer pipeline."

"The convergence of eASIC’s unique technology, the demand for mass customization combined with the need for low-cost and fast time to market solutions is creating an unprecedented opportunity for eASIC to emerge as the de facto solution for custom silicon platforms", said Mike Kourey, a Partner at Khosla Ventures. "With this growth capital financing, eASIC and its strong leadership team is in a position to fully execute on its strategy and fulfill the demand of its broadening base of customers and platforms."

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:14:03 PM

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/ 
These have been very recently updated, and VMC is in the lead with $6/GH for 2013 delivery.
ROI will be easier than any of the competitors listed here.

Plus, due to lack of marketing, the queue is still small.  This gives you great opportunity, as VMC is more likely to deliver on time than a company who is clogged up with preorders right now.

edit: Cointerra has recently changed, but keep in mind that they will have a very long order queue compared to VMC, and so you are likely to wait much longer than what they tell you..  If you got in very early with Cointerra then that would have been a slightly better choice, but not anymore.

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:19:32 PM

But no one can buy them right now it seems. Any schedule on when you might have a link to a buy or order page to post here?

-MarkM-

www.virtualminingcorp.com
Sorry, I just added that to the top of the first post.  Thanks.  Smiley

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:06:44 PM

"So eASIC makes the chip, but who fabs it?"

Most of the fabrication is outsourced to GLOBALFOUNDRIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvluuAIiA50

pixl8tr

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:25:01 PM

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:35:43 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 03:20:00 PM by VolanicEruptor

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

If any company had a highly profitable Bitcoin miner on hand, they would never sell it to you.  Your best bet is a preorder because your funds are going directly to the actual manufacturing of the hardware, which belongs to you as soon as its put together.  There is a much larger markup when a company has to invest their own money for inventory.  In this case however, you have directly fueled your own production for the maximum profit potential.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:48:29 PM

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

+1 Existing stock that can ship out in 48 hours or less is the only sensible direction for our Bitcoin. Otherwise we'll keep it in machines and collectives already mining.
I'd rather invest in companies taking pre-orders than in pre-order mining equipment. Times are have changinged
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:58:54 PM

What type of payment options does VMC accept?

Do you accept PayPal or credit card payments?
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:03:02 PM

What type of payment options does VMC accept?

Do you accept PayPal or credit card payments?

VMC accepts Bank wire, Check and BTC.

WikileaksDude

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:01:28 PM

Also,

http://thegenesisblock.com/easic-announces-24-ths-hash-fast-miner-activemining-shares-move-70/

definitely the best asic store right now.. with their prices
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:16:05 PM

Also,

http://thegenesisblock.com/easic-announces-24-ths-hash-fast-miner-activemining-shares-move-70/

definitely the best asic store right now.. with their prices

+1
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:26:24 PM

For anyone thinking of pre-ordering right now, today, this is definitely the way to go.

I'll say at the outset that I have some shares in ACtM (around 20btc) but I don't put my money just anywhere. I always, always do the research before putting my hard earned money into a btc company - and you should too. Do not pre-order from anyone until you have done the research. That is the golden rule. You can start your research into eASIC here:

http://www.easic.com/easic-company/testimonials/

One notable testimonial you will see there is this from Kurt Richarz, Seagate Executive Vice President of Sales and he says:
We see easicopy™ as a natural extension to our value engineering programs as we take products from initial ramp through to very high volumes.

So you know the ACtM chips will be made by a serious business who can ramp up volume to meet demand even from a major global operator - good, but how fast are they are getting these chips to market?
http://www.easic.com/high-speed-transceivers-low-cost-power-fpga-nre-asic-45nm-easic-nextreme-2/easic-nextreme-2-fast-turnaround-asics-manufacturing/
You can see eASIC are world leaders and have a trade marked fast turnaround design process that  sees the likes of Seagate and Microsoft use them. And the ACtM 28nm chips are latest tech.

Now the chips will likely be made by Global Foundries or Fujitsu http://www.easic.com/migration-to-cell-based-asic/easic-ecosystem/ - pretty reliable outfits there.

And finally will these chips be fast and run on low power?
http://www.easic.com/high-speed-transceivers-low-cost-power-fpga-nre-asic-45nm-easic-nextreme-2/easic-nextreme-2-low-power-consumption/

Now I haven't researched the pre-order market but can you get this much detail on any other company? Do you know who is designing and making their chips? Will their manufacturers deliver on time when promised? One thing you can say about ACtM - they will NOT be let down or delayed by their chip or by it's manufacturers (99.9% guaranteed). That is a huge advantage over the competition and at the end of the day could be the difference between you getting your miner on time or waiting so long by the time you get it you will only be breaking even. Do the research.

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:56:57 PM

Holy shit, how many suckpoppets are there in this forum?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:14:43 PM

Delivery is when? 3 months from now?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
monsters4r

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:14:50 PM

No CC ? No Paypal ?

The products seems to be profitable but the risks is too high.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:21:25 PM

Delivery is when? 3 months from now?

The first units will arrive in November.  It's a short queue so there will not be BFL-style wait times.  Production and delivery will be the fastest out of any competitors with the same schedule.  I promise you that.

minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:25:15 PM

Holy shit, how many suckpoppets are there in this forum?

I'm not a sockpuppet. I'm an ACtM investor and it's good for the company and ergo for me if more hardware is pre-ordered right now because then the company will become a bigger btc mining concern over a shorter period. It's all very simple, and if you understand business you understand I'm not a sockpuppet but an interested party offering potential buyers some clear links they can spend the time looking at.

Good luck with your investments.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:28:31 PM

Any posts by Icebreaker (AKA Crumbs) will be swiftly deleted.  If anyone else wants to ask "their questions" for them, I'll be happy to answer.  But they have been trolling ActM for a long time now because they see us as a serious threat (as they should).  

So if anyone is wondering why their posts get deleted immediately, that is why.

Just trying to keep the thread clean.  Please ask more questions, people.  Smiley

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:11:56 PM

Any posts by Icebreaker (AKA Crumbs) will be swiftly deleted.  If anyone else wants to ask "their questions" for them, I'll be happy to answer.  But they have been trolling ActM for a long time now because they see us as a serious threat (as they should).  

Just trying to keep the thread clean.  Please ask more questions, people.  Smiley

When can we see a finished product or a demo or anything at all?

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:12:52 PM

I have ordered a machine myself, and will post a youtube video of its performance as soon as I get it.  Smiley

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:26:13 PM

I have ordered a machine myself, and will post a youtube video of its performance as soon as I get it.  Smiley

So nothing before the shipping to customers? When do they expect the chips to arrive and why isn't there any power estimates?

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:28:00 PM

So nothing before the shipping to customers? When do they expect the chips to arrive and why isn't there any power estimates?

He will have sample chips in October and low volume production so there should be a demo then from Kenneth himself.  There are definitely power estimates.  Check out the Genesis Block mining dashboard. 

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:03:14 PM

He will have sample chips in October and low volume production so there should be a demo then from Kenneth himself.  There are definitely power estimates.  Check out the Genesis Block mining dashboard. 

I checked it and it seems strange. The Silver Unit 1 Module does 64Gh/s and consumes 100W, that's 1.56W/Gh; next we have the Silver Unit 2 Modules that does 384Gh/s??!! and consumes 350W, that's 0.91W/Gh; next we have Gold Unit 1 Modules that does 128Gh/s and consumes 300W???, that's 2.34W/Gh; next Gold Unit 6 Modules 784Gh/s for 800W, that's 1.04W/Gh; next Platinum Unit 1 Module for 256Gh/s for 400W, that's 1.56W/Gh (like the Silver Unit 1 Module) and last is Platinum Unit that does 1536Gh/s for 1400W, that's 0.91W/Gh(like the Silver Unit 2 Modules).

There seems to be some inconstancy on the power numbers. Care to explain me why since you seem to be the paid PR person?

And why should i trust them? Do they have better info than the manufacturer himself? Is there an official announcement about this?

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:10:05 PM

Order your Fast Hash machine today at www.virtualminingcorp.com

Not only is it the cheapest $/GH for a November schedule, but you are more likely to have a timely delivery.. and here's why:

If you have legitimate questions, I'll be happy to answer them!

1) How many gigahash per watt do these chips produce (the same or better than Bitfury)?

2) Is there a refund policy, given that all accepted forms of payment are non-reversible?

3) Why is there no Minor Protection Plan included or offered as an option, unlike HashFast, Cointerra, and CryptX?

1) You can view this on the Gensis mining dashboard.  Wattage is very competitive, but is not important as $/GH at this point in the game.  Network hash rate would have to reach 500PH/S before electricity becomes a concern for this technology.  This won't happen for a long time, and ROI will be made by then.

2) The refund policy is on the website.  Please visit virtualminingcorp.com

3) Minors should not be mining in the first place and should focus more on their homework.  Seriously though, the mining protection plan is offered by companies who know they won't deliver on time.  It's a red flag, and a marketing tool.  It's also an excuse to delay orders because they know they won't keep up with production.   Fast Hash machines will be delivered much earlier for reasons already mentioned.

I have a question for you now.. are you planning on paying back the 10BTC you scammed from me during the trade we did many months ago?  Or is that supposed to be water under the bridge?  Sad

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:13:28 PM

I checked it and it seems strange. The Silver Unit 1 Module does 64Gh/s and consumes 100W, that's 1.56W/Gh; next we have the Silver Unit 2 Modules that does 384Gh/s??!! and consumes 350W, that's 0.91W/Gh; next we have Gold Unit 1 Modules that does 128Gh/s and consumes 300W???, that's 2.34W/Gh; next Gold Unit 6 Modules 784Gh/s for 800W, that's 1.04W/Gh; next Platinum Unit 1 Module for 256Gh/s for 400W, that's 1.56W/Gh (like the Silver Unit 1 Module) and last is Platinum Unit that does 1536Gh/s for 1400W, that's 0.91W/Gh(like the Silver Unit 2 Modules).

There seems to be some inconstancy on the power numbers. Care to explain me why since you seem to be the paid PR person?

And why should i trust them? Do they have better info than the manufacturer himself? Is there an official announcement about this?

I am not a paid PR person.  This wattage variance is small and considered a rough estimate. Like I said, it won't make much of a difference until the network reaches at least 500 PH/S.  Using a bitcoin profit calculator will quickly show you this.  Right now you would be paying pennies per TH in electricity.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:16:53 PM

I am not a paid PR person.  This wattage variance is small and considered a rough estimate. Like I said, it won't make much of a difference until the network reaches at least 500 PH/S.  Using a bitcoin profit calculator will quickly show you this.  Right now you would be paying pennies per TH in electricity.

After reading the Securities thread i understand why are you avoiding this. People are asking there too and no answer from the boss himself. That raises a red flag for me.

Now on topic: Do you really consider 0.91W/Gh - 2.34W/Gh to be small and rough estimate? Ok now i see with who i am talking. No more questions yet Smiley

Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:23:23 PM

Us being who? Are you a representative of Active Mining?
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:24:32 PM

Us being who? Are you a representative of Active Mining?

I am a shareholder.

eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:26:59 PM

offer cc/paypal payment and there won't be any further discussion if it's a scam or not.
easy as that.
Keninishna

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:27:18 PM

so will these be profitable? The numbers put into the genesis block mining chart puts about 100% profit by may 2014 but if the delivery is more towards the end of november/start of december then the profit goes to about 10%.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:32:11 PM

After reading the Securities thread i understand why are you avoiding this. People are asking there too and no answer from the boss himself. That raises a red flag for me.

Now on topic: Do you really consider 0.91W/Gh - 2.34W/Gh to be small and rough estimate? Ok now i see with who i am talking. No more questions yet Smiley

I am not an expert when it comes to Watts/GH, all I know is that the bitcoin profit calculators show that it really doesn't matter at this point in the game, not until the network hashrate is 500PH/S.  Feel free to give Ken a call at 8556632482 and ask him.  

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:34:42 PM

so will these be profitable? The numbers put into the genesis block mining chart puts about 100% profit by may 2014 but if the delivery is more towards the end of november/start of december then the profit goes to about 10%.

This isn't BFL.  He is geared for production because he has eASIC on his side, along with a professional team of engineers.  These are true professionals of the industry.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 09:35:57 PM

So when do they ship? End of november? Start of november?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:40:51 PM

-MarkM-

First units will arrive at the end of November, with "all out shipping" in December.  VMC's order queue is the smallest right now out of all competitors, so if you want speed of delivery from a large scale operation then this is the time to get in.  

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 09:43:10 PM

So according to a post a couple above yours, maybe there might possibly be 10% profit, if you do in fact get to plug it in and start mining at the end of november?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
miter_myles

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:45:08 PM

-MarkM-

First units will arrive at the end of November, with "all out shipping" in December.  VMC's order queue is the smallest right now out of all competitors, so if you want speed of delivery from a large scale operation then this is the time to get in.  

How do you know this?  Do you have access to the competitors queues?? (serious question)..

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:48:36 PM

-MarkM-

How do you know this?  Do you have access to the competitors queues?? (serious question)..

They have publically announced numbers, yes. 

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 10:06:45 PM

-MarkM-

Consider this; we all know that Bitcoin hardware and securities are risky to invest in.  When we exercise due dilligence we do our research and calculate the risk versus reward before making a decision to either commit to something or reject the notion.  When it comes to do this for Active Mining/VMC products it would be very wise to consider the fact that right now anyone who makes an order is going to be very near the top of the delivery list.  So if you believe they will deliver as soon as they have built the machines, then to know you are going to be in one of the early deliveries is to have peace of mind.  This point is very time relevant and will no longer be a consideration as the weeks roll by.

Active Mining aren't going to be another Butterfly Labs because rather than build and design mining machines from scratch, they have chosen a production process aimed at fast and efficient creation of hardware by using  pre-existing base units to house their boards.  They might not be as pretty as any of BFL's hardware, but then being pretty never won any wars.

Disclaimer:  I'm an Active Mining/VMC shareholder and will obviously benefit from hardware sales.  I hope I have made my points as unbiased as possible.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 10:09:31 PM

Sure but from the sound of it even if you get the first unit shipped you'll be lucky to make 10% over what you paid for it, if all goes well over the winter...

I wonder though how conservative the difficulty increases estimates were that led to that figure. It doesn't take much more increase per cycle to gobble up way more than 10%...

-MarkM-

creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 10:18:50 PM

Potential returns are thin even if everything goes smoothly. Combined with efficiency estimates that vary wildly depending on configuration and the potential for delays, this becomes a very risky investment with little potential upside. The price cuts at least made it worth looking into.

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 10:26:25 PM

Sure but from the sound of it even if you get the first unit shipped you'll be lucky to make 10% over what you paid for it, if all goes well over the winter...

I wonder though how conservative the difficulty increases estimates were that led to that figure. It doesn't take much more increase per cycle to gobble up way more than 10%...

-MarkM-

These units will be more profitable than its competitors, and estimates were made while difficulty levels were doubling every month.  Some of these Fast Hash machines are priced to make 100% ROI in less than a month, if you start mining in late December.  This is assuming 5PH/S network hash rate before 2014.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 10:48:30 PM

Well I just tried out the ordering system and it tells me

"Approximate date of delivery with this carrier is between Friday 20 December 2013 and Monday 23 December 2013"

(It only offers one carrier. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada.)

So I guess end of november is not an option.

-MarkM-

spoid

Activity: 532

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:05:22 AM

offer cc/paypal payment and there won't be any further discussion if it's a scam or not.
easy as that.

this needs to be addressed. With all this praise and the word "professional" flying around, I cannot see how this it not offered. This is an actual "red flag".

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:09:51 AM

Actually I think one of the biggest "red flags" is the apparent lack of belief that there ever can or will be such a thing as a bitcoin mining hardware company.

This apparently is a company that does not believe such a thing can even exist, so basically asserts that the only way you can ever hope to even come close to making ROI in mining is to jump-start private mining operators such as themselves, who have no intention of equipping other people but happen to very-temporarily be forced to due to not having good enough credit rating to borrow money from normal sources of loans so have to grudgingly part with some pie in the sky to get their private farms, which is what their real business is, off the ground. The message seems to be they have no intention of going into the mining hardware business, as soon as they can they plan to go private-farmer with the hardware a bunch of suckers paid for the development of.

-MarkM-

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 06:52:58 AM

Actually I think one of the biggest "red flags" is the apparent lack of belief that there ever can or will be such a thing as a bitcoin mining hardware company.

This apparently is a company that does not believe such a thing can even exist, so basically asserts that the only way you can ever hope to even come close to making ROI in mining is to jump-start private mining operators such as themselves, who have no intention of equipping other people but happen to very-temporarily be forced to due to not having good enough credit rating to borrow money from normal sources of loans so have to grudgingly part with some pie in the sky to get their private farms, which is what their real business is, off the ground. The message seems to be they have no intention of going into the mining hardware business, as soon as they can they plan to go private-farmer with the hardware a bunch of suckers paid for the development of.

-MarkM-

Wrong.  Pleae do your research.

Here is the first paragraph from the first page of the Active Mining thread on bitcointalk...

-   -   -   -   -   -

ActiveMining: A Fresh Start!

Introduction
ActiveMining is a virtual identity totally owned by the Active Mining Corporation (Belize) that represents both itself and its profits. ActiveMining's business includes cryptocoin mining and sales of self-built ASIC devices through its wholly owned subsidiary Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC).

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
somestranger

Activity: 487

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:08:19 AM

It seems ActiveMining's business also include photoshopping SSD devices through its wholly owned subsidiary Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC).
Obviously it is a placeholder image. On the site it says that the cards are in the design stage and will use a (dual slot?) blower fan design.
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 07:22:59 AM

VolanicEruptor, you keep incorrectly claiming "$6 per Gh/s" when in fact the best priced machine is the 256 Gh/s at $2400 which is $9.4 per Gh/s!
Geddi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

It's the muffins that must be stopped.

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:33:42 AM

2) The refund policy is on the website.  Please visit virtualminingcorp.com

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_cms=3&controller=cms&content_only=1
no mention of preorders
creativex

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:40:35 AM

VolanicEruptor, you keep incorrectly claiming "$6 per Gh/s" when in fact the best priced machine is the 256 Gh/s at $2400 which is $9.4 per Gh/s!

Equally difficult is pinning them down on power consumption estimates. Undecided

BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:31:25 PM

Ready to place an order for 24Th if they offer PayPal or Credit Card payment. I'd like to be able to receive a refund if they miss their delivery date by a month or 2, which would be catastrophic under current difficulty increases.
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:02:22 PM

+1 need CC or PayPal option.
eneloop
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:10:15 PM

2) The refund policy is on the website.  Please visit virtualminingcorp.com

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_cms=3&controller=cms&content_only=1
no mention of preorders

Their refund policy is really confusing.

Product description:
This product is covered by our Limited Replacement Only Return Policy and our DOA Policy.

Limited Replacement Only Return Policy:
Return for refund within: non-refundable
Return for replacement within: 10 days
A new, unopened product can be returned within 10 days of the invoice date or shipping date whichever is later for a full refund.

And the best chapter is at the end:
FINAL SALES RETURN POLICY--NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES/REPLACEMENTS
No Refunds
No Exchanges
No Replacements
No Returns

Another red flag:
They deleted my posting about their ASUS SSD picture. I don't think they are allowed to use it.
miter_myles

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:20:41 PM

self-moderated topics like this are a red flag too

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:26:20 PM

If a question has already been answered, then it is deleted if someone repeats it.  I'm just trying to keep the thread clean.

Geddi

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:53:52 PM

red flag?  Roll Eyes

http://cqcounter.com/whois/domain/virtualminingcorp.com.html

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Kenneth-Slaughter/260320842

http://opencorporates.com/companies/us_mo/00679786 --Admin Dissolution --
http://www.bizapedia.com/mo/ACTIVE-INTERNET-COMMUNICATIONS-INC.html --Admin dissolved profit--
http://www.bizapedia.com/mo/ADVANCED-INTERNET-COMMUNICATIONS-INC.html --Dissolved--
http://www.bizapedia.com/mo/PEGASUS-TECHNOLOGIES-INCORPORATED.html --Forfeited--

Geddi

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:31:48 PM

Are you implying eASIC is a scam by doing business with VMC?

Sorry, but i don't do business with VMC. And if i did, i wouldn't dare implying anything about another company by doing so.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:32:08 PM

If a question has already been answered, then it is deleted if someone repeats it.  I'm just trying to keep the thread clean.

This is the only company that does this. Why? Not even retard Inaba won't create any self moderated topics...

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:35:01 PM

This is the only company that does this. Why? Not even retard Inaba won't create any self moderated topics...

I do not work for VMC.

salviel

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:41:39 PM

Even if they deliver on time (fat chance), the difficulty is jumping so high that no machine they sell will ever meet ROI barring some sick increase in the value of bitcoin, but still in that case, better to just hold onto bitcoin.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:46:26 PM

Even if they deliver on time (fat chance), the difficulty is jumping so high that no machine they sell will ever meet ROI barring some sick increase in the value of bitcoin, but still in that case, better to just hold onto bitcoin.

This has been said about every miner that has come onto the market since bitcoin mining began.  You're not alone with that opinion, it's very common, which is why the pricing has become so competitive lately.   Bitcoin mining is highly profitable if you get in line fast and pay the lowest $/GH (VMC).  It is priced to take into account a 100% difficulty increase per month, and still make full ROI.. and then some.  Smiley

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:50:34 PM

Trolling is too heavy on the forums to go forward with anything.  I need to keep the thread clean.  Like I said, I will answer legitimate questions that are posted.  If these questions are repeated after, I will delete them.  I think that's fair. Questions = answers.  Smiley

eneloop
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:49:20 PM

I think you should clearify your refund policy. It's confusing, already described last page.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:53:48 PM

I do not work for VMC.

But you seem to be their spokesperson and to know stuff that we don't know.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:26:47 PM

Ken is updating the numbers according to information they have. Not sure when, but web site will be updated accordingly.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
mrb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 06:28:27 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 09:09:38 PM by mrb

if you get in line fast and pay the lowest $/GH (VMC)

Not VMC! VMC are expensive at $9.4, not $6. Can you fix your title?

Nevermind.
WikileaksDude

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 06:43:39 PM

Please check your math,

At the bottom, you can see all VMC miners average an ~8$ /g-hash

but VMC's most expensive miner is 6$ / g-hash,

Platinum Unit (6 Module + 6 cases)
costs: 148,958 USD
hash speed: 24,576

So its around 6.1$ per hash.
spoid

Activity: 532

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:19:15 PM

offer paypal/cc and I'll buy one. Don't and I won't. Simple as that.

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
Harderfaster

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:06:10 PM

same here
mrb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 09:08:32 PM

Please check your math,

At the bottom, you can see all VMC miners average an ~8$ /g-hash

but VMC's most expensive miner is 6$ / g-hash,

Platinum Unit (6 Module + 6 cases)
costs: 148,958 USD
hash speed: 24,576

So its around 6.1$ per hash.

Ok, so adding multiple expansions modules is how you get to lower $ per Ghash... Thanks for correcting me.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:22:15 PM

I do not work for VMC.

+1

dont moderate your own VMC fanboy thread if:
a) you are not with VMC
b) you have any respect for forming a discussion

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:47:42 PM

If a question has already been answered, then it is deleted if someone repeats it.  I'm just trying to keep the thread clean.

I do not work for VMC.

+1

dont moderate your own VMC fanboy thread if:
a) you are not with VMC
b) you have any respect for forming a discussion

I read the Custom hardware forum daily and i'm impressed how new people who never post here come and praise the VMC company only with language skills and zero technical stuff. The company may be legit, but this fact along with the self-moderated topics seems very very fishy to me.

creativex

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:02:52 PM

I read the Custom hardware forum daily and i'm impressed how new people who never post here come and praise the VMC company only with language skills and zero technical stuff. The company may be legit, but this fact along with the self-moderated topics seems very very fishy to me.

They're ActM shareholders that believe it's in their self interest to pimp for ken as they believe he'll toss them a few satoshis when he gets his paycheck from VMC's lackluster pre-orders.

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:06:17 PM

They're ActM shareholders that believe it's in their self interest to pimp for ken as they believe he'll toss them a few satoshis when he gets his paycheck from VMC's lackluster pre-orders.

We only get dividends when the products are shipped, so obviously we believe strongly that he will deliver, and there is no reason to think he won't do it on time (the queue is still very small and eASIC is a very reputable for being timely, so it will be fast)

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:14:32 PM

We only get dividends when the products are shipped, so obviously we believe strongly that he will deliver, and there is no reason to think he won't do it on time (the queue is still very small and eASIC is a very reputable for being timely, so it will be fast)

May i ask you what are the latest news about their chip? Tape out yet? Any other relevant news?

creativex

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:34:55 PM

Yeah we'll be "moderated" soon and the "correct" message will be the only one remaining in this thread. A tactic all too common here on bitcointalk.org.

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:26:39 PM

No, dividends are paid from a proportion of profit, which means sales need to be some way into 7 figures ($$$), which we're way off. Simple maths. Besides, at these prices I'm dubious about profitability until very large chip orders can be made of easic. If VMC can sell lots of chips to eg ex Avalon people then this is totally doable, but there we hit my bug bear which is marketing failures (IMHO). If ActiveMining fails, that's going to be why.

Mining income is different but that's a while away afaik (no insider info but it can't be done until December earliest given the schedule).

Also, eASIC don't make chips. They have a wonderfully fast design system but the fab will be external.
aquarius

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:17:31 AM

don´t you have a labcoin train wreck to pump and praise?
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:23:23 AM

No, dividends are paid from a proportion of profit, which means sales need to be some way into 7 figures ($$$), which we're way off. Simple maths. Besides, at these prices I'm dubious about profitability until very large chip orders can be made of easic. If VMC can sell lots of chips to eg ex Avalon people then this is totally doable, but there we hit my bug bear which is marketing failures (IMHO). If ActiveMining fails, that's going to be why.

Mining income is different but that's a while away afaik (no insider info but it can't be done until December earliest given the schedule).

Also, eASIC don't make chips. They have a wonderfully fast design system but the fab will be external.

I never said we were getting full profit. I knew we were getting a proportion.  And I never said eASIC is fabricating the chips either (check out the globalfoundaries video I posted). I simply said they are going to be timely.  Their design process is an important factor in getting things up and running fast.   

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:27:55 AM

Sorry, my point was manufacturing time != design time.

As for profit, a look at the public figures for previous profit at previous prices and a calculation based on the new prices doesn't indicate good news.

So we're back to about mining and chip sales really.
creativex

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:46:42 PM

don´t you have a labcoin train wreck to pump and praise?

No actually, but then your characterization of my actions indicates that you don't follow them closely anyway.

WikileaksDude

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:06:23 AM

same here

kslaughter is working on that.

You gotta understand there's a lot of fraud/chargebacks regarding CC's/paypal payments Smiley
WikileaksDude

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:17:14 AM

bump
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:15:24 PM

bump

Really???!!??

WikileaksDude

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:28:13 AM

i don't really care about my bitcointalk rep, as you can see lol

just wanted to bump this thread, whos gonna stop me? thought so
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:55:02 AM

There are other methods to be able to accept CC payments such as through foursquare or even woocommerce...its beyond very easy to get a paypal business account setup.  Do you plan to buy chips from another asic vendor such as bfl chips or bfury chips?  If you do plan to fabricate your own chips (now I'm remembering that you quoted having a 1MM NRE investment cost on design, what will the cell nanometer size be?)  Why did you decide to become a shareholder with VMC? 

Its obvious that you have a strong interest in getting hardware sold.  Its clear that you have the lowest order queue because you are offering obscure information and non-reversible payment methods.  Whats been confusing for me with your cart is - I can order a bunch of TH power but am I required to order additional cases?  can I forgo the cases altogether?  Why can't I just buy the chips off you?  Its clear that you guys plan to use off the shelf components and maybe I just want to diy a miner myself???  (I don't but I am speculating for those who may want to)

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:18:05 PM

i don't really care about my bitcointalk rep, as you can see lol

just wanted to bump this thread, whos gonna stop me? thought so

We know you don't care. Move along!

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:18:19 PM

And yes i will start the delete posts war again retard VMC!

WikileaksDude

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:15:45 PM

Bumping with the un-oficial activemining reddit sub-forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/activemining

and

twitter: https://twitter.com/ActiveMining
WikileaksDude

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:55:13 PM

VMC Sales:

3rd Quarter 2013           $1,404,217

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg3322013#msg3322013
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:22:36 PM

BitSyncomm took 8 mil $ in chips pre-orders and failed very very bad. Having 1.4 mil in sales means jack shit!

WikileaksDude

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:25:33 AM

Virtual Mining Corp. started taking orders for its equipment in July, with one recent purchase reaching $140,000, Chief Executive Officer Kenneth Slaughter said.
“We are starting to do a lot of big sales,” said Slaughter, who is also mining Bitcoins."

Bloomberg:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-15/bitcoin-mining-rush-means-real-cash-for-hardware-makers.html     
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 01:03:12 AM

Virtual Mining Corp. started taking orders for its equipment in July, with one recent purchase reaching $140,000, Chief Executive Officer Kenneth Slaughter said.
“We are starting to do a lot of big sales,” said Slaughter, who is also mining Bitcoins."

Bloomberg:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-15/bitcoin-mining-rush-means-real-cash-for-hardware-makers.html     

Ok! Move along people.

WikileaksDude

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:16:46 AM

With HashFast being a total bust I thought this deserved a bump.

HashFast bust/fail: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg3404346#msg3404346
miter_myles

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:06:04 AM

anything to bump these useless vmc threads, eh?

7 posts from you on this page, pretty much all bumps..

worthless...

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:12:04 AM

With HashFast being a total bust I thought this deserved a bump.

HashFast bust/fail: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg3404346#msg3404346

VMC will fail too don't worry.

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:17:04 AM

Wow, It's been so quiet I thought VMC had faded away.  Doesn't seem to be too much buzz for this company anymore.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:29:45 AM

ActM lovers have avoided bumping this thread because the OP is now against everything that is VMC  Cheesy  Well not quite, but that's their opinion anyway.  In all honesty it's just the asshole who runs the show who I have extreme distaste towards

Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 12:30:32 PM

Aren't they supposed to start shipping in, like, two weeks?

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:40:23 PM

I love this one :

"ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WILL BE DISPLAYED UPON CHECKOUT"

Do even have they a video of a prototype actually hashing?
WikileaksDude

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 11:47:25 PM

London, UK – October 30, 2013 – Active Mining Corporation (AMC) today announced that they have added over 1TH+ to their hashing rate.  This additional hashing rate has been add from the 68 Klondikes and 1088 Avalon chips that were ordered last May 3rd plus the addition of other hashing resources.  This bring ActiveMining hashing resource to a total of ~1.4 TH/s.  Over the next few week ActiveMining expects to add up to and additional 3 TH/s to their mining operation.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297543.msg3445996#msg3445996
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:44:12 AM

London, UK – October 30, 2013 – Active Mining Corporation (AMC) today announced that they have added over 1TH+ to their hashing rate.  This additional hashing rate has been add from the 68 Klondikes and 1088 Avalon chips that were ordered last May 3rd plus the addition of other hashing resources.  This bring ActiveMining hashing resource to a total of ~1.4 TH/s.  Over the next few week ActiveMining expects to add up to and additional 3 TH/s to their mining operation.

So a company that initially started their business plan to mine with their own chips are actually shipping with 3rd party chips. WAY TO GO!!!

WikileaksDude

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:58:41 PM

So a company that initially started their business plan to mine with their own chips are actually shipping with 3rd party chips. WAY TO GO!!!

How are you even able to connect the internet? one must wonder.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:38:34 PM

How are you even able to connect the internet? one must wonder.

I don't. I just turn my computer on and it connects itself to the internet. Now go on and wank kslaugher off.

WikileaksDude

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:17:25 AM

VMC Sales:

3rd Quarter 2013           $1,404,217

October 2013                   $520,898

Total Sales YTD             $1,925,115

source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg3551557#msg3551557
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:08:14 AM

VMC Sales:

Sorry to burst your bubble but those numbers alone are useless. We do not know, how much was spent - aka expenses.
Complete reports are promised for the 15th.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:08:04 PM

VMC Sales:

Sorry to burst your bubble but those numbers alone are useless. We do not know, how much was spent - aka expenses.
Complete reports are promised for the 15th.

You don't burst anything. He is just a shill.

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:48:09 PM

I love this one :

"ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WILL BE DISPLAYED UPON CHECKOUT"

Do even have they a video of a prototype actually hashing?

yes there is a video of a prototype hashing.  Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jwgqk0J94

eyespeakbraille

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:44:59 AM

So wait, if i order a 1TH box today, it'll ship when? Or do i have to put down 6k to find out the answer to that.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:48:53 PM

So wait, if i order a 1TH box today, it'll ship when? Or do i have to put down 6k to find out the answer to that.

that is secret information protected by NDA

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 04:03:59 PM

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=23&controller=product

I hope this is accurate.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 04:27:53 PM

I hope this is accurate.

Rrright!

C'mon they aren't shipping shit!

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:15:52 PM

I hope this is accurate.

Rrright!

if ken doesnt start shipping before december he is facing legal problems no doubt

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:10:56 PM

I hope this is accurate.

Rrright!

if ken doesnt start shipping before december he is facing legal problems no doubt

Oh noes! It worked so well for BFL and Terrahash that i need to prepare another bag of popcorn.

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:18:30 PM

I hope this is accurate.

Rrright!

Oh noes! It worked so well for BFL and Terrahash that i need to prepare another bag of popcorn.

What makes you think BFL and Terrhash are going to get away with it either?  It was only this summer.. give it time.  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: