Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After the Merit System  (Read 307 times)
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:34:55 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:55:16 AM by cryptorampage

After the implementation of merit system the activity of mass user has been decreased vitally. Yes the spam posting has been decreased also. Peoples are targeting for merit, so they are investing time for quality posting. Therefore the activities are decreased than previous.But the merit is important to level up.

For newbie /Jr Member( who need merits seriously): I think we should not target for merit and give time for making good post. Just do normally. Go with the flow. Don't try hard.

For Legendary / Hero (Who got enough sMerits ) :
Sir , be more generous to give Merit. I know merit will not decay. But what is the reason to save. Even when I got few merits to give , I was thinking where to give. It's complex,I know. But you guys have enough , you guys could apply to Theymos to become merit source if you don't have enough. Right now you guys could solve the problem.

Merit System is awesome , but it depends on us. Be more generous to give merit. And the rest will be done by the combination of senior guys and Junior guys. Let's do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Throwing Daggers

Activity: 33
Merit: 8

"Throwing daggers to your ugly post"

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (1), rizkyhiw (1)

Therefore the activities are decreased than previous.But the merit is important to level up.
Activities is not decreasing, they're constantly growing up no matter what happen or system to be added.

Sir , be more generous to give Merit. I know merit will not decay. But what is the reason to save. Even when I got few merits to give , I was thinking where to give. It's complex,I know. But you guys have enough , you guys could apply to Theymos to become merit source if you don't have enough. Right now you guys could solve the problem.
The statement that you said to hero members/legendary, they are generous on giving merits. They're just looking for those who deserves merit and worthy posts.

Another thing is, you said that we should not target for merit and put an effort on making quality post then why addressing hero members/legendary to be generous on giving merits. You're like begging to them to be generous, let them be the one who decide where the sMerits will go. They're the high ranks in our forum so maybe they know what will do to it.

◕  CRYPTO SOUK  ◕
█ focuses on the needs of novice traders █
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

I gave a merit to Throwing Daggers ( after I had ducked Smiley ).

and it wasn't to show that we are ungenerous. It was because I thought that he made some valid points, and the post was well structured.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
cryptorampage (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

I gave a merit to Throwing Daggers ( after I had ducked Smiley ).

and it wasn't to show that we are ungenerous. It was because I thought that he made some valid points, and the post was well structured.

Thanks for being generous . I am not saying give merit to me, I am saying give merit to us. You guys have sMerits , you guys are GOD of this arena. Thank you.
cryptorampage (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

Therefore the activities are decreased than previous.But the merit is important to level up.
Activities is not decreasing, they're constantly growing up no matter what happen or system to be added.

The statement that you said to hero members/legendary, they are generous on giving merits. They're just looking for those who deserves merit and worthy posts.

Another thing is, you said that we should not target for merit and put an effort on making quality post then why addressing hero members/legendary to be generous on giving merits. You're like begging to them to be generous, let them be the one who decide where the sMerits will go. They're the high ranks in our forum so maybe they know what will do to it.

I am supporting you, not against you. You will not suffer because you got merit in your first post.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

I hope everyone will read this thing, so they can learn to give some opportunity to other for them to grow also. Merit system is a good thing to maintain the quality of this forum but people should be fair no matter what your rank is, even if someone are having red trust as long as its a good post he still deserve it.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
Merited by madwica (5), BlackPanda (2)

I hope everyone will read this thing, so they can learn to give some opportunity to other for them to grow also. Merit system is a good thing to maintain the quality of this forum but people should be fair no matter what your rank is, even if someone are having red trust as long as its a good post he still deserve it.
I think higher rank is fair enough sending their smerit they tossed merit to the deserving people who did constructive post that may help many members of the forum.
But of course there are some members send their merit to their friends "alt account" helping to ranked up and will be qualified to join in signatute campaign which is their main purpose in this forum.
We need to work hard for our own asses and dont beg for it.
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

This merit systems really affects everybody about this new system. Crypto world have now quality posts, that contributes to useful information about crypto. People tend to come up good quality post at their best, so they will be merited because this is also one being considered as rank requirements.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

In a new system being imposed about merit counts, people being affected on that are on the lower rank, they are people having a few chances to be promoted, mostly people accounts are stay in a member and junior rank because of the merit system. Actually merit system is for the good of quality posting, so that people improve their quality of post. Being a new on these industry, I noted today about the situation as what my friends telling me about the merit system. Although it is not actually a problem, but it is not supposed to be a real solution also.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

To all fan of bitcoin, especially to all beginners like me, please don't be discourage, despite we must do our best to be merited and promoted by the assistant of our fellow bitcoin fan. Hopefully that by way of merit system, it can helps and improve the level and the quality of posting.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

After the implementation of merit system the activity of mass user has been decreased vitally. Yes the spam posting has been decreased also. Peoples are targeting for merit, so they are investing time for quality posting. Therefore the activities are decreased than previous.But the merit is important to level up.
I don't think the spam posting decreased and quality posts increased.I can only see that people are making more lengthy posts than before but still with the same spam level.Yes they are giving more time to create the lengthy spam posts. Roll Eyes
We can't completely take out the spam from our forum until no more signature campaigns in this forum because more people are posting here for the sake of completing their quota for signature campaigns.

But I saw that new campaigns are launched with merit based acceptance so now people may concentrate on getting merits hereafter because most of the people keeping signature campaign rewards as their main income.

The level up is not that much important than participating in the signature campaign.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

But I saw that new campaigns are launched with merit based acceptance so now people may concentrate on getting merits hereafter because most of the people keeping signature campaign rewards as their main income.

The level up is not that much important than participating in the signature campaign.

I suspect that there will be a fair bit of merit exchange between the sig spammers and their sponsors. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

Im really confused, if seniors give merit to those who are in need does that mean that it is deducted from their current amount of merits? If so.. will their rank decrease to member? You see my merit points is equivalent to 250 and i think if i decided to give a portion to newbies and junior members my account will go back to the previous rank.. im not saying that i dont want to give merits.. i just need a better understanding when it comes to this merit system.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

I suspect that there will be a fair bit of merit exchange between the sig spammers and their sponsors. Smiley
Yes it is already happening,they are keep sharing merits in between the friendzone or alts Sad
lord munchkin

Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
Sorry, no matches were found (Viewing all members is temporarily disabled)

In view of the above, which prevents me from finding the answer myself,
can anyone tell me what the maximum recorded Activity is for a member with zero Merit Huh

Most I've seen is 112, and this guy is making some well structured and valuable posts (in my 'umble 'pinion).

Please, please DO NOT GIVE ME MERIT!  Shocked I want to break the record and at least get to 150!

No ones going to fall for your reverse psychology  Roll Eyes
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

I agree with Throwing Daggers. I am unsure with what you're trying to imply because you tend to contradict yourself from one statement to another. Higher ranked members has been here for a long time and I guess they know way better than we do so let them have the freedom to decide who are deserving. All of us here have the freedom to choose who we think are worthy of merits. With regards to them being generous, I've noticed that most higher ranked members are truly out there giving an effort reading post per post just to share what they have. We will all have our time, just as long as we do our part. It's not about the generosity, it's the effort we give that makes us worthy of receiving the merit. I do believe that hard work won't go unnoticed in this forum, we just all have to be patient.
vialaptop

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

maybe why you not received smerit because your post its simple not have good quality, it is acceptable to others but there is no thought of you, thats hard to made but try to make it

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Yes. after merit system people are thinking about quality posts because a quality posts can earn 1 merit. i think it may bear good result for forum.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:31:01 AM

Im really confused, if seniors give merit to those who are in need does that mean that it is deducted from their current amount of merits? If so.. will their rank decrease to member? You see my merit points is equivalent to 250 and i think if i decided to give a portion to newbies and junior members my account will go back to the previous rank.. im not saying that i dont want to give merits.. i just need a better understanding when it comes to this merit system.

No my friend,giving merits to others won't deduct to your current merit points.Accounts that ranks from member to legendary have an Smerit.Since your a senior in rank,i bet you have a dozen or more smerit.You can check the new system here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

I think higher rank is fair enough sending their smerit they tossed merit to the deserving people who did constructive post that may help many members of the forum.
But of course there are some members send their merit to their friends "alt account" helping to ranked up and will be qualified to join in signatute campaign which is their main purpose in this forum.
We need to work hard for our own asses and dont beg for it.
That is the inevitable right now, every condition must have a weakness loophole. But I think it can be minimized by increasing our active role to the forum, we can provide feedback on some quality posts and also not. I think that is one way to avoid that. With the enactment of this system can actually reduce spammers and scammers, it is very helpful to improve the quality level of a forum. Yes here are many people who are looking for money with the agreed level account requirements, it is risky because as you say that alt accounts can make a system lied to. Once again that feedback we provide is the thing we must do in order to improve this system.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: