Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Free month] | SimpleDex |Peer to peer cryptocurrency to fiat exchange  (Read 446 times)
CryptoLifeP (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:18:06 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 01:03:13 PM by CryptoLifeP

SimpleDex

SimpleDex will be the biggest peer to peer platform for cryptocurrency and fiat exchange, powered by escrow and built on smart contracts. Do you want to know why?

We spent several months on researching the cryptocurrency market, and identified five significant problems in current platforms:

• User interfaces are not user-friendly.
  • Unacceptably high commission rates, even up to 20% on some platforms.
  • Lack of security: The sites ask users to deposit their cryptos and fiat without escrow. Why should anyone trust them?
  • No End-2-End encryption. Private conversations should be encrypted and not available to third-parties, even to the platforms providing you service.
  • Super slow support. It takes up to 30 days to resolve the issue.

To solve all these problems, we hired highly motivated professionals to build a platform that will become your primary exchange place.

One month of free transactions for our early adopters.

Can you please check our attractive and funny site and give you feedback?

Join our social groups

Telegram group SimpleDex
Reddit community SimpleDex

Sincerely yours,
SimpleDex team.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

What can I say 'Oh! No! Not another DEX' .Who is the escrow in this dex and how do we know it can be trusted not to mess things up and how do we get it sorted when (not if) there are problems.
My dealings with dex exchanges has not been good, they tend to be slow, slower than they should be, and it took me several days to get a stuck transaction sorted the last time I used a dex.

I'm all in favour of decentralised exchanges but they tend to be a bit 'messy' to use and don't inspire me with much confidence.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

added a tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/964810974074204161
SimpleDex.org

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

added a tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/964810974074204161

Thanks bro. Really appreciate:)
SimpleDex.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

What can I say 'Oh! No! Not another DEX' .Who is the escrow in this dex and how do we know it can be trusted not to mess things up and how do we get it sorted when (not if) there are problems.
My dealings with dex exchanges has not been good, they tend to be slow, slower than they should be, and it took me several days to get a stuck transaction sorted the last time I used a dex.

I'm all in favour of decentralised exchanges but they tend to be a bit 'messy' to use and don't inspire me with much confidence.

Which dex services did you use? Escrow will be developed on blockchain, so there won't be any middleman.
crypto2generation

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

Wow. That's really attractive site.

The problems you listed are facing many people here. Hope you solve all these issues.
onionpealer

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

Which dex services did you use? Escrow will be developed on blockchain, so there won't be any middleman.

I used the bitshares/openledger system for trading some bitshares I had and the bitcoin transfer got stuck for several days and required someone from openledger to un-stick it. Other stories I hear are that the likes of CryptoBridge is painfully slow at managing transactions, sometimes hours.
I hope you can do a much better job than these other dex exchanges, I will be watching Smiley
TaxHelp

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

Is it like etherdelta or localbitcoin? I didn't get if it's DEX or peer to peer exchange?
SimpleDex.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

Is it like etherdelta or localbitcoin? I didn't get if it's DEX or peer to peer exchange?

Peer to peer exchange and Decentralized exchange confuse most people. In first phase of platform development  we are planning to release peer to peer exchange.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

I would like more details about the project. The developers told what they want to do, but they did not say how they would do it. Yes, there are problems, I want to create a perfect exchange system, also, so that there are no problems with the transfer to FIAT.
fishkaiser

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

I would like more details about the project. The developers told what they want to do, but they did not say how they would do it. Yes, there are problems, I want to create a perfect exchange system, also, so that there are no problems with the transfer to FIAT.
Agreed. Need more details.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

"User interfaces are not user friendly.
Unacceptably high commission, even up to 20% on some platforms.
Lack of security. Sites ask users to postpone their krypton and fiat without depositing. Why should someone trust them?
No End-2-End encryption. Private conversations must be encrypted and not accessible to third parties, even for platforms that provide services to you.
Super slow support. To solve the problem, it takes up to 30 days."

But, condemning others, we must offer something of their own. Something better and more progressive and do not explain anything. What's the point?

truefact12

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

Would it possible to buy Ripple and Monero for fiat directly? Avoiding converting it like fiat to btc, btc to ripple and so on.
crypto2generation

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

Are you planning to do ICO?
SimpleDex.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

Yes, of course, we’re developing peer to peer platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies to real money via escrow based on Ethereum’s smart contracts.
The smart contract allows users to safely exchange ether with one another. Smart contract works as a third address that holds money until buyer of ETH sends money to seller of ETH. It could be any possible way to send money from one person to another like: card to card, SEPA, bank transfer and etc. Technically SimpleDEX would consist of two main parts: web view part for storing, editing and viewing orders (intent to buy) and blockchain part for validating exchanges and transferring assets. The main working principle of this platform is end2end encryption: all the requests for transferring assets are signed on fronted and checked only on blockchain. So, web view part and that’s why SimpleDEX operation team wouldn’t have access to your keys.
Did we answer your question?
Bagorrr

Activity: 350
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

There will be a boom of huge blockchains and decentralized exchanges in 2018. Even many traditional banks diversify activities and build their excanges. A good trend idea if you have enough knowledge and capabilities
SimpleDex.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Agreed. Need more details.

Yes, of course, we’re developing peer to peer platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies to real money via escrow based on Ethereum’s smart contracts.
The smart contract allows users to safely exchange ether with one another. Smart contract works as a third address that holds money until buyer of ETH sends money to seller of ETH. It could be any possible way to send money from one person to another like: card to card, SEPA, bank transfer and etc. Technically SimpleDEX would consist of two main parts: web view part for storing, editing and viewing orders (intent to buy) and blockchain part for validating exchanges and transferring assets. The main working principle of this platform is end2end encryption: all the requests for transferring assets are signed on fronted and checked only on blockchain. So, web view part and that’s why SimpleDEX operation team wouldn’t have access to your keys.

Did we answer your question?
SimpleDex.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

Would it possible to buy Ripple and Monero for fiat directly? Avoiding converting it like fiat to btc, btc to ripple and so on.

Sure. We are planning to integrate top 10 cryptocurrencies, so anyone could exchange ripple or monero to fiat directly.
Neo.Prometheus

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

This is an interesting project. More people are getting interested if will be able to accept fiat currencies. I am glad because the people are also waiting for more updates to this project just like me. It is because we believe in the great potential that ClickGem can make what it says for the benefits of the community and the people around here in the crypto world.
SimpleDex.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

This is an interesting project. More people are getting interested if will be able to accept fiat currencies. I am glad because the people are also waiting for more updates to this project just like me. It is because we believe in the great potential that ClickGem can make what it says for the benefits of the community and the people around here in the crypto world.

ClickGem??? Girlish style website. And there is no information about team members. Looks like scam.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: