Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish trend is over  (Read 2147 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

I am happy to see the price increases although bitcoin price does not yet reach $10k, I am sure it will reach that price. soon, every coin will make the highest price and so do bitcoin. but I wonder how much the price can reach in this year because in the last year, we already reach $19k and I hope that we can increase more than $25k. so it is better to keep on watching on the market and we don't have to miss something with the coins.
Bearish trend is almost over just like the market last month was bad for those who had invested in a high market and for those who invested last month are now feeling very good as the bearish trend is over now and better for those who invested at high market. Today price is equivalent 9.7k dollar and the price will surely increase in the upcoming seconds as the response of Bitcoin and people both are normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

I am happy to see the price increases although bitcoin price does not yet reach $10k, I am sure it will reach that price. soon, every coin will make the highest price and so do bitcoin. but I wonder how much the price can reach in this year because in the last year, we already reach $19k and I hope that we can increase more than $25k. so it is better to keep on watching on the market and we don't have to miss something with the coins.
Bearish trend is almost over just like the market last month was bad for those who had invested in a high market and for those who invested last month are now feeling very good as the bearish trend is over now and better for those who invested at high market. Today price is equivalent 9.7k dollar and the price will surely increase in the upcoming seconds as the response of Bitcoin and people both are normal.

Well april isn't a bear month so yeah i'd assume that we've seen the bears' behinds for now. Though it was quite a bear season for the first quarter of this year. Now we wait if the bulls will take over though it probably is still too early.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

I think the trend is over now, the price of BTC is stable in the range of $ 9300-9800, I think in the near future he will stabilize in the $ 10,000 range possible in Q3 we expect it soon, because the bad issue of crypto is slowly diminishing, thus making investors began to re-interested to invest his capital in crypto.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

That's why we have to think that this is the right timing to sell when the market is bullish.
If the market is bullish it doesn't mean you should start liquidating profits directly. It firstly depends on your profit standards of course, but with everything that happened last year, it's impossible to call end.

People started calling end at the $2000 mark last year, which repeated itself all the way up to near the top peak levels of $20,000. I rather cash out small parts of my profits in order to not miss out on more gains.

Unless there are clear signs that the bull phase is over or starting to lose steam, then you can choose to cash out big, but in normal circumstances people are far better off just cashing out smaller parts of their holdings.

Better safe than sorry. No one wants to experience what a lot people experienced last year with how they cashed out far too soon. I wouldn't even be surprised if they bought their coins back at way higher levels.
This is the correct approach to cashing out if the movement in the market is small then you can withdraw a small amount of money, but if the movement in the market is huge like what we saw in the past year you are justified to take your chances and withdraw most of your bitcoin with the hope that some point the price crashes and you can reenter the market at a cheaper price.
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

I look at crypto market very positively I consider that new highs will be reached mandatory but I cannot say to you exactly when so if you are an investor like me, simply buy and hold and in one day we will wake up a bit richer I hope.
Eva_me

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Oh, the author was wrong ...
To date, I believe and I hope that we have come out of the bottom. I expect pamp by the middle of June. But, as practice and history shows, this market is very unpredictable. I would very much like to break $ 10,000 in the near future
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

I think the trend is over now, the price of BTC is stable in the range of $ 9300-9800, I think in the near future he will stabilize in the $ 10,000 range possible in Q3 we expect it soon, because the bad issue of crypto is slowly diminishing, thus making investors began to re-interested to invest his capital in crypto.
If the price is able to break the current resistance level then we will have a small rally and it might even go up to $15k before the next correction and that is my guess, if there is no negative news for a couple of weeks we might see the price breaking the current resistance level, i like the current stable price range and hopefully it will stay like this without much fluctuation.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

If the price is able to break the current resistance level then we will have a small rally and it might even go up to $15k before the next correction and that is my guess, if there is no negative news for a couple of weeks we might see the price breaking the current resistance level, i like the current stable price range and hopefully it will stay like this without much fluctuation.
If the trend will continue and like what you have said if there's no negative issue, then we will expect some good rise, and if more pressure of buying will spark then hitting $12k is really possible and maybe by the end of this year it can go double, bull will start to run and our investment will once again become healthy, so there's no need to bother just continue holding, if in case we do have spare money keep buying while bear still showing then wait for the bull to start to run and enjoy your investment.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

may 2018 almost two consecutive bitcoin reach the 10k price in the coinmarket cap if i'm not wrong, i think the trend in this month of june half year of the 2018 bitcoin had possible to increase their price continuously and hoping break the last year value 19k usd.
 and h

people very thankful after so many problems face of bitcoin year bitcoin still strong and people continue to support bitcoin as new stronger digital crypto currency.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

On the contrary, I think we the bears are trying to fight back and regain control of the market. We experience a somewhat bull run last Friday, and even going as high as $10K, but it was short live. If the bulls is back, we should have seen the price going over it and at least sustaining at that levels.

However, from $10K-$9100-$9300 is not a bear market to me, at least we need to test $10K again so that we can move further away from the last bottom we had. Maybe there's manipulation and whales doesn't want the price to go $10K so that they can still get it at cheap price, so to really say that we are out of the woods, at least the price should be around $12K-$13K, in my opinion.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

yes its same by watching the current market situation and this trend is good to all of the coin holders and almost the new investors because in near future the price of all coins will increase day by day in Bull trend,

It is over as I see but it can come back as soon as Bitcoin can reach 12 thousand. When it hits 12K, many people will start to fix their profit and sell BTC. Then, the cryptocurrency price will start falling again.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

yes its same by watching the current market situation and this trend is good to all of the coin holders and almost the new investors because in near future the price of all coins will increase day by day in Bull trend,

It is over as I see but it can come back as soon as Bitcoin can reach 12 thousand. When it hits 12K, many people will start to fix their profit and sell BTC. Then, the cryptocurrency price will start falling again.
We just need to break the $10,000 first, then everything will follow.
The moment we reach that level, people will be more confident to invest and in time we will reach the ATH and even break it.
So for now, the best thing to do is hold.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?

The bearish trend i think is really over but still we are waiting for the Bullish market to come and we don't know when it will really going to start as The Bitcoin value was stock up at $9,200 price value. Most always says its already starting but how could we really determine if the market is finally in Bullish mode when it will start to pump up then after a few days its going down again.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

The bearish market is easing up and bit. The value of crypto currency tradingis on the rise, esp ETH. Things are looking up ATM, with little more pumps, we would be ushered into the bullish market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
I think the downside trend is not quite finished, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days have been fluctuating continuously and rebounded strongly over the past month, the market capitalization also increased and has crossed the mold $ 400 billion. But at the moment, I think that this is just uptrend in the short term and if in long term, bitcoin prices are still in the bear market because it can not exceed the $ 20000 mark.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

I think the downside trend is not quite finished, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days have been fluctuating continuously and rebounded strongly over the past month, the market capitalization also increased and has crossed the mold $ 400 billion. But at the moment, I think that this is just uptrend in the short term and if in long term, bitcoin prices are still in the bear market because it can not exceed the $ 20000 mark.
Give atleast two months for the bitcoin and see how uptrend really works on. As of now, we can say that prices goes up because there is a hype or there is a bull trap. Due to the recent bear market, many people will attempt to sell their coins and it may result for the market to bounce back as what you have said. But let us see if it will happen or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

The bearish market is easing up and bit. The value of crypto currency tradingis on the rise, esp ETH. Things are looking up ATM, with little more pumps, we would be ushered into the bullish market.
Finally after a long dip, bitcoin decided to recover. Now it is not possible that bitcoin starts moving forward but other coins do not do the same, so majority of altcoins are also showing improvement in their values. Like the way of this market, it increases and decreases. No one can guess the duration and peak of any phase. Last downfall pushed patience to limits for sure.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

I think bitcoin is perfect for use as a long-term investment so as a trader must be able to hold asset a few months so there is still a great opportunity for them to earn a maximum income and help the economy become more secure.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:05:02 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 08:06:46 PM by Omega Weapon

To date, I believe and I hope that we have come out of the bottom. I expect pamp by the middle of June. But, as practice and history shows, this market is very unpredictable. I would very much like to break $ 10,000 in the near future
It seems that the OP got his correction wrong but who hasn't got some of his predictions wrong? The only thing that we can do right now is to wait for the market to recover, we are once again below 9000 let us hope that the price does not go below 8000 or even lower, while I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will recover its previous all time high there are many people that are losing faith amd are selling not understanding this and I would prefer that more people keep themselves invested in bitcoin.
Putunembah

Activity: 326
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

It seems that the OP got his correction wrong but who hasn't got some of his predictions wrong? The only thing that we can do right now is to wait for the market to recover, we are once again below 9000 let us hope that the price does not go below 8000 or even lower, while I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will recover its previous all time high there are many people that are losing faith in are selling not understanding this and I would prefer that more people keep themselves invested in bitcoin.
people's predictions would not always be right, there would be times when it would be wrong and I would not be right, now the price of bitcoin is declining again, but I also do not want the price will continue to decline, I will try to be patient and calm to face the movement the price is on the market, and I have great hopes that everything will recover again, the ups and downs of the price must have been at my risk to invest or trade crypto.

♣   ALIVE CASINO  ▶ ALIVEPLAYCASINO.COM   ♣

THE FIRST  ONLINE CASINO PLATFORM TO COMBINE

VIRTUAL REALITY WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: