Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish trend is over  (Read 2147 times)
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Why do you speculate on that price levels, any fundamental analysis or sounded technical analysis supporting that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

i doubt that we are going to see an ATH this soon because the ATH is so far away (that is twice the current price). and there are no hypes going on to bring that many new investors to bitcoin like there were back in December that actually causes the huge rise.

but we are headed that way and you are correct that the bearish trend for bitcoin is now over.
we may see some big hype if LN does something, like being adopted by an exchange for example.
Agreed, people start thinking this could be the start of bullish run but if you look its short term prices you can sense some bull trap from it, i hope i'm not right but reaching ATH will really take some time for sure, let's see each other guys on year end  Cheesy
stay your hands strong  Grin

Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

"Over" is a very strong word, i do not think that it is over at 100%, but yes, it is almost over right now because everything is extremely bullish at the moment.

I am just expecting to see bitcoin going towards $14000 by next week at least.

I thought that the bearish is over, so I was quite surprise to see the price pulling back below $11K, so we are not still safe as far as the bearish sentiments is concern.

As for me $12K will be the next mental barrier. We need to broke it this week otherwise, we will see the bears going at it again. Although confidence is back, investors are still reluctant to pour there cash because there are a lot of paid schills going around the social media, claiming that cryptos specially bitcoin will go die and will go down to 0.

But I wouldn't listen to them, its better to do your own homework in crypto's rather than overcome by all the fake news going around the social media.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

"Over" is a very strong word, i do not think that it is over at 100%, but yes, it is almost over right now because everything is extremely bullish at the moment.

I am just expecting to see bitcoin going towards $14000 by next week at least.

I thought that the bearish is over, so I was quite surprise to see the price pulling back below $11K, so we are not still safe as far as the bearish sentiments is concern.

As for me $12K will be the next mental barrier. We need to broke it this week otherwise, we will see the bears going at it again. Although confidence is back, investors are still reluctant to pour there cash because there are a lot of paid schills going around the social media, claiming that cryptos specially bitcoin will go die and will go down to 0.

But I wouldn't listen to them, its better to do your own homework in crypto's rather than overcome by all the fake news going around the social media.
this should be the mentality of everyone in this industry, many people are easily brainwashed by those fake news or news creating fud types.
i hope everyone will learn their mistake and just keep on doing their regular trading and activities because cryptocurrency will not die!  Grin

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

I believe that 2018 as a whole will be no less stormy for crypto currencies than 2017, when bitcoin soared to $ 20 thousand. By the summer of the coming year, the value of the coin should be restored and come close to $ 20 thousand.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before wethink be can see another major bearish again. What did you think?

Mostly I agree with you and I believe down trend still running until end of February. Long journey before we can buy back again and a lot of people doesn't have enough patience. I'll buy back again in March and I hope get price under $ 10k because this time I have enough fund to start trade with new strategy and long term period of patience.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

Instead of calling 'over' I would use the words that we are in the last phase of the bearish trend. Now, there are some traders having patience waiting to liquidate their funds and then again the price will either remain stable or will diminish a bit for at least a month and then I am expecting a sustainable growth in the price of it. $25K mark is not a big deal before the next bearish trend but it depends on the decisions of the big whales on a broader scale.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?

Absolutely, as I have read the candle stick graph the price is now on bullish side. Let's just wait until the price goes up and I think it will exceed the last year's price as speculated by experts. I think the price will move slowly but it is now going up. I am so happy that I really hold and wait for this perfect timing. Let's just still monitor the trend and hope for the best to all of us.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

In my opinion the price of Bitcoin will surpass $20,000 in a few month, because i have seen alot of newcomer in to cryptocurrency community so the demand of cryptocurrency include Bitcoin will increasing. And from technical analysis by look in to daily chart the bullish trend will continue until the price around more than $20k and possibility to reach price level $30,000.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Most FUD news are over and bitcoin & cryptos are stabilized around 10k / 500b marketcap.
There is still one more really big resistance line at $11300 for bitcoin to cross. Lets wait and see when we can make that happen, maybe this week already and bear trend should be over for now.
Fud loses its purpose as soon as the market climbs back up again. It's not for nothing that fud attacks happen when the price is bound to go down. They use corrections optimally in their benefit to get the most out of their efforts.

It's a smart but very dirty game that's being played here, but the thing is that as long as it works, they keep repeating everything. It's basically a never ending cycle with how empty headed most people here are.

I am already happy that we can enjoy five figure levels again, but on the other hand wouldn't mind being able to accumulate more at sub $10,000 levels. But hey, I am happy with what I got already, so let's move forward.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?

The situation of Bitcoin now is getting better but I still sure that there will be another correction, so still need to watch out, the trend is getting more and more positive, the support from the investors and governments are quite positive but to reach ATH still far, however I am positive that it will happen

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

Why do you speculate on that price levels, any fundamental analysis or sounded technical analysis supporting that?
People like to speculate a lot. Maximum market movement comes from these speculators and though this does not influence the economy directly it does affect the market price a lot. Embarrassed

I believe that 2018 as a whole will be no less stormy for crypto currencies than 2017, when bitcoin soared to $ 20 thousand. By the summer of the coming year, the value of the coin should be restored and come close to $ 20 thousand.

I have a hunch this year is going to be more of a stable one for the crypto. Market seems stable as of now and there is no pump going on. Lets see what new FUD that comes in or what new fork (if any).

BTW anybody heard of an litecoin forking that happened?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

Currently bitcoin prices have risen above $ 11,000. This shows that bitcoin prices will continue to rise in the next few weeks. My guess is based on the bitcoin supply and demand. Bitcoin prices will surpass the $ 19,000 mark over the next few weeks. According to information from experts in the crypto market. 2018 will be the boom year for digital money. As such, the market for crypto and bitcoin will continue to increase.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

Yes it’s over, I believe so. And bad luck for those that sold their Bitcoin at loss just because the price was going down. I bought some Bitcoins at the price rate of $6700, and I have made some profits already. I’m not selling  yet, cause I believe the price still has a long way to go, possibly around $30K or $40K as has been predicted by many (of course I know that some even predicted $70K)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

The situation of Bitcoin now is getting better but I still sure that there will be another correction, so still need to watch out, the trend is getting more and more positive, the support from the investors and governments are quite positive but to reach ATH still far, however I am positive that it will happen

but we still need to be aware that the price could go in any positions even the price could go down again but yes, I think the price now is slow to increase but sometimes it is down for a little and then go up again. I think this conditions will happen over and over and maybe it will stay like this until next month but if there is a good news for bitcoin then maybe the price will increase more.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

this is what i thought also after a 2weekd bearish season i think its already enough and bitcoin corrected is price well. may we saw another rally in the coming days? lets see and hope that bull season is already around.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

this is what i thought also after a 2weekd bearish season i think its already enough and bitcoin corrected is price well. may we saw another rally in the coming days? lets see and hope that bull season is already around.

Bitcoin price corrected upto 11k USD mark at this time but I believe prices will rise again till 15k USD and then another dump is coming. I dont think it will reach the 20k USD mark for sometime now and prices will rally at the point of 9-10k USD after dump. This is what I think is going to happen seeing the current trends in the last 3 months.

Altcoins seem to be bleeding (a few of them) because of the price rise in bitcoin and thus I am stocking up on new coins which completed ICO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

I see from daily chart of Bitcoin, the market still side away and consolidate and this is will be happening in a few month more. But for sure there are any chance the price of BTC and others crypto will going up like in the end of last year. Even many expert has prediction the price of BTC will reach to $90K in 2 years.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

[/quote

I can not see any uptrend any soon now, we may have to wait a little longer to see that. Perhaps the good way to earn profits now is to trade slowly.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

I see at a glance on daily chart of Bitcoin price, it seems that the market is still unsure for continuing bearish or creating reversal. My perception from the chart that the price is in support around 6500 - 7000 USD. If the price move to break 7000 USD then it will reverse to bullish as end of bearish but if the price is continuing bearish by breaking 6500 then the price will continue bearish. That is from a short technical analysis, while from fundamental analysis there are good news for bitcoin by involving big persons trader such as George Soros even this news to be clarified but it can be a positive news to pump bitcoin price. The other side a negative news related with ban from some giant social media such as facebook and twitter then followed by the most popular search engine, google. I think this kind of news are fighting inside market perception until it will be cleared out which one is valid and bigger influence to market.
I hope the good news will be valid and big influence to the market....This circumstance will validate the Bearish trend is over....

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: