Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: — LOCA - League of Crypto Assassins — WAR!!!  (Read 432 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
Merited by PoolMinor (2), HardFireMiner (2)

I warned everyone 5 years ago when I launched ShitCoin that there would be thousands of Shitcoins and people would actually be buying them.  When coins like TittieCoin hit a cap of $8 million while legit honest coins lag sub $1 million something has to be done to clean up this mess.

99% of Crypto investors have never understood that the number 1 feature of any coin is network SECURITY.  I’ve been shouting about it for half decade but people still chase the easy money brought by hyped up lies about “features”.

Well, the time has come to prove my point:  The number 1 feature of ANY coin is security!

LOCA - League of Crypto Assassins is a community/donation based crypto assassin group.  You, the community, donate the funds and LOCA will rent the gear to attack and 51 all insecure networks so that the shitcoins of crypto will be exposed and eliminated.

Law of the Strongest.  Survival of the fittest. 

BE WARNED:  Investors and exchanges alike, if you are holding coins with poor network security you run the risk of getting 51’d and losing EVERYTHING!!!

LOCA BTC donation address:  1GEeLqA4RbZbzhmu3GWnhsQ4zRJvuz8GMU

Let the Crypto War Games begin!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anon12951

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

Reserved to observe where this is going.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Though you sounded serious but it is kind of hilarious.
Why should anyone donate for such a course?
Every coin have a vulnerability that can be exploited by a determined group of attackers with free funds,  though some are more vulnerable.
This LOCA war is no good for cryptocurrencies, it is better to educate the public why you think this coin is better than that.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

Though you sounded serious but it is kind of hilarious.
Why should anyone donate for such a course?
Every coin have a vulnerability that can be exploited by a determined group of attackers with free funds,  though some are more vulnerable.
This LOCA war is no good for cryptocurrencies, it is better to educate the public why you think this coin is better than that.

That’s why LOCA is community/donation driven.  Crypto is all about the community. 

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

That’s why LOCA is community/donation driven.  Crypto is all about the community. 

Sir if you think that LOCA will be able to achieve the goal of putting an end to Coins with poor network security, you should continue with your mission; I'll participate as an observer.
My prediction however is that LOCA will end up changing cryptocurrency as known today.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

Sir if you think that LOCA will be able to achieve the goal of putting an end to Coins with poor network security, you should continue with your mission; I'll participate as an observer.
My prediction however is that LOCA will end up changing cryptocurrency as known today.

How’s that?  The only other option is for devs to innovate better security and/or invest in hash power.

Given most devs only dev for a quick pump and dump I don’t see that happening.  They simply don’t care about anything else but a quick buck. 

dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

How will you select real, real coins from garbage, which will never grow up. Assuming hacker attacks in order to test for burglary resistance?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

How will you select real, real coins from garbage, which will never grow up. Assuming hacker attacks in order to test for burglary resistance?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info

Network hashrate for all to see.

Attack at will or pay a fee.  Wink

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Introducing LOCAconnect. Lend us your LOCA where we'll guarantee you 3.1415926535% interest compounded daily for life ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue

"¡La LOCA a la luna! ¡LOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

Introducing LOCAconnect. Lend us your LOCA where we'll guarantee you 3.1415926535% interest compounded daily for life ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You sumbitch, stop following me.  lol

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

You sumbitch, stop following me.  lol

As soon as Vod stops following me.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hope all is well, bud.

Later.

Bruno

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

WAR is coming!!!

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ... and - voilà! Vlad the Impaler, riding bareback on his trusted companion from way back, Wisdom the Albatross."

PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

I warned everyone 5 years ago when I launched ShitCoin that there would be thousands of Shitcoins and people would actually be buying them.  When coins like TittieCoin hit a cap of $8 million while legit honest coins lag sub $1 million something has to be done to clean up this mess.

99% of Crypto investors have never understood that the number 1 feature of any coin is network SECURITY.  I’ve been shouting about it for half decade but people still chase the easy money brought by hyped up lies about “features”.

Well, the time has come to prove my point:  The number 1 feature of ANY coin is security!

LOCA - League of Crypto Assassins is a community/donation based crypto assassin group.  You, the community, donate the funds and LOCA will rent the gear to attack and 51 all insecure networks so that the shitcoins of crypto will be exposed and eliminated.

BE WARNED:  Investors and exchanges alike, if you are holding coins with poor network security you run the risk of getting 51’d and losing EVERYTHING!!!

Is it possible to donate mining power instead?

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Is it possible to donate mining power instead?

Sure but it would have to be coordinated. 

Bruno, I’m watching you!   Shocked

MrDarkElf

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

Sound great! League of assassins! I like this, but what the my personal value from donation of this project? I see the value of project for cryptomarket, but I don't see the personal value for donators.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Sound great! League of assassins! I like this, but what the my personal value from donation of this project? I see the value of project for cryptomarket, but I don't see the personal value for donators.

I’m not gonna make a dime off this.  I’m doing it on principle. 

I suppose we all gain by firstly eliminating garbage coins and then as a result, investors will focus on the remaining legit coins.  That means a lot more money chasing fewer coins so if you’re holding legit coins then there will automatically be a financial reward. 

MrDarkElf

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

I’m not gonna make a dime off this.  I’m doing it on principle. 

I suppose we all gain by firstly eliminating garbage coins and then as a result, investors will focus on the remaining legit coins.  That means a lot more money chasing fewer coins so if you’re holding legit coins then there will automatically be a financial reward. 

Yes it is clear. And I'm fully agree that market needs this. I think that crypto whales will be interested to invest to this initiative. Anyway good luck to Crypto assassins!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

Maybe Banks and bankers could be helpful this time: pay to kill coins. Read what one was trying to do:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/18/polish-banking-authorities-paid-youtuber-to-attack-legitimacy-of-cryptocurrencies/

WOW!!!  I need them in this special program.  It’s win-win. 

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

Maybe Banks and bankers could be helpful this time: pay to kill coins. Read what one was trying to do:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/18/polish-banking-authorities-paid-youtuber-to-attack-legitimacy-of-cryptocurrencies/

WOW!!!  I need them in this special program.  It’s win-win.  

"The fuckin #FBI needs to quit chasin' Russian ghost and #spend more time investigatin' Polish authorities who illegally factly targeted Millniums in tryin' to convince them that cryptomoney is not mmmkay. #SAD! PS: Good mornin', Vlad. It's gonna be a wind-wind day. WoW!!!"

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: