Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:45:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your Bitcoin "Normal" price???
Above $15K - 14 (35%)
$14K - $15K - 3 (7.5%)
$13K - $14K - 0 (0%)
$12K - $13K - 1 (2.5%)
$11K - $12K - 3 (7.5%)
$10K - $11K - 8 (20%)
$9K - $10K - 7 (17.5%)
$8K - $9K - 1 (2.5%)
Below $8K - 3 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your Bitcoin "Normal" price???  (Read 473 times)
Bitophile (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

This is hard choice, because everyone has a different 'normal' price.
It depends on when did you have take a part into bitcoin community.
for me, it is around $9k.

The very reason I created this poll...
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:49:38 AM

It is difficult to estimate a normal price of a cryptocurrency that depends on the free play of supply and demand, and the reliability and ease of making payments. However, an increase in value can be expected, since each time it is corrected and therefore offers greater confidence to the market; consequently, generate more buyers of this currency and therefore greater value.
Bitophile (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

It is difficult to estimate a normal price of a cryptocurrency/.

I was trying to gauge what the users think there "normal" price is, because we make buying decisions based on that.

PS: The value always changes too. People might be wating for a drop to $50K to buy in the future (Fingers crossed...)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Every one has a price in which they tend to buy Bitcoin. For me personally it is 12 K, if I see Bitcoin below that and have money I see it as a oppurtunity to buy. Though this is not backed by any research, this drives my strategy.

I thought if we could collect all such opinions, we could arrive at a price which everyone thinks as normal. Because if you think about it, all pur personal opinions of Bitcoin increase or decrease the price (Barring instance of manipulations by whales  Angry which we can't do anything about)
For sure most of us didnt expect for bitcoins price to dip even go lower as $6k usd per bitcoin this is why i do assume that the lower prices the better for each anyone of us.Price is way too volatile and pointing out a certain normal price range for you to buy would really be hard but if i do really have to choose i would go for 9-10k price which as of the recent price chart theres a strong support into that area.I do always go with the flow.

Bitophile (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

For sure most of us didnt expect for bitcoins price to dip even go lower as $6k usd per bitcoin this is why i do assume that the lower prices the better for each anyone of us.Price is way too volatile and pointing out a certain normal price range for you to buy would really be hard but if i do really have to choose i would go for 9-10k price which as of the recent price chart theres a strong support into that area.I do always go with the flow.

True. I feel the same way too. I thought during the dip (still think) that BTC below 10K$ is a steal. Just wanted to see how many people share my views, so I started this poll (Few of my friends thought BTC was going to go below 5K and stay there).
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

It is difficult to estimate a normal price of a cryptocurrency that depends on the free play of supply and demand, and the reliability and ease of making payments. However, an increase in value can be expected, since each time it is corrected and therefore offers greater confidence to the market; consequently, generate more buyers of this currency and therefore greater value.

I choose above 15k because bitcoin possibly may reach to that price this year. That's true it is hard to speculate the price due to btc may swing fast to increase or going lower its value. All is possible to happen let's check the price what may hit this year.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

The "normal" bitcoin price is between $ 9,000 to $ 10.000, whereas the bitcoin speculative price for this year is only up to $ 22.000 - $ 27.000. Because, the support of some countries against bitcoin has dropped dramatically and they have published its own crypto.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

I don't have a buying price. I do have a spending price. Above $10,000 I'll happily spend on whatever junk I'm in the mood for. If it goes significantly below that then I'll hold off.

Will I bitterly regret this spending in the years to come? Unquestionably. But it's nowhere near as bad as spending in the $250 range. I have a bit of tat lying around from that area too but the majority is broken or chucked away. Still, I'm doing my bit for commerce.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

PS: The value always changes too. People might be wating for a drop to $50K to buy in the future (Fingers crossed...)

Today $10k might seem expensive to certain people, where tomorrow it might turn out to have been an absolute steal -- that's the nature of this market. I remember how I back in the days kept accumulating coins every week and month till the price reached $500. It's not that I didn't believe in the market anymore, but just the fact that for me personally, I had accumulated a decent number of coins already, so from that point I decided to just stick to holding. It perfectly demonstrates the different phases we have gone through in the last years, and will still go through, because I strongly believe that even at peak levels of nearly $20k, we still haven't seen even 10% of Bitcoin's ultimate potential price.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

Taking into account the consistent way in which bitcoin performed throughout 2015 and 2016, the "normal" price of bitcoin at this time should not exceed $5,000. But given the current conditions of volatility and great speculation, it would not be strange that by the middle of this year we can see a price around $40,000, although I would be very happy if the price stayed around $10,000 for many years.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Can't put a definite price on to something that's still young and growing day by day. But to give you how much I value bitcoin, at its current state, I'd say anywhere on our level right now is an acceptable and fair valuation. Wouldn't ask for much in the meantime since there are still lots of things that I think bitcoin is short of, that is a stimulated economy and a better scaling solution, which is up to now, quite debatable to say the least even with the recent decrease on tx fees and increased confirmation times. Anything lower is still acceptable, though quite surprising given the number of new money and huge investors buying in @ $6000 and above.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Every one has a price in which they tend to buy Bitcoin. For me personally it is 12 K, if I see Bitcoin below that and have money I see it as a oppurtunity to buy. Though this is not backed by any research, this drives my strategy.

I thought if we could collect all such opinions, we could arrive at a price which everyone thinks as normal. Because if you think about it, all pur personal opinions of Bitcoin increase or decrease the price (Barring instance of manipulations by whales  Angry which we can't do anything about)
Bitcoin increase and decrease in price can not be controlled like what you say, there will never be a normal price because Bitcoin price is always changing every time because it is influenced by various aspects, one of them is the aspect of demand and also the market condition. The more people who believe in using Bitcoin, the more the price increases and when people's trust decreases, the price of Bitcoin will follow the decline. It is a characteristic that we can not get rid of, there is no prediction that can mention the accuracy of Bitcoin prices. All of us are the ones that determine the Bitcoin price, even when bitcoin costs 1 USD or 100,000 USD. Anything can happen because Bitcoin always shows its magic.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

if you ask this try you see bitcoin price charts should be around that around $ 8000 price and now bitcoin prices are very craze, many new players are making bitcoin prices to be expensive and many old players who sell bitcoinnya because it bought it at the price before it was expensive this.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

If I'm not mistaken, my last actual buy and hold purchase was below $200 back in early 2015. After that the only reason I bought and sold coins was for trading purposes, which I am still doing, and will continue to do even if the market is hovering over the $100,000 level. As trader I am out to take advantage of the volatility this market experiences, and as long as the swings are there, it doesn't matter if you buy at $5000 or $10,000. All the profits made will flow right into my cold wallets, and the initial fiat capital will be used continuously to repeat the cycle for plenty of more years. I do not cash out any profits to my bank account, and probably never will. The term trade your way up is my motivation.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

I don't have a buying price. I do have a spending price. Above $10,000 I'll happily spend on whatever junk I'm in the mood for. If it goes significantly below that then I'll hold off.

Will I bitterly regret this spending in the years to come? Unquestionably. But it's nowhere near as bad as spending in the $250 range. I have a bit of tat lying around from that area too but the majority is broken or chucked away. Still, I'm doing my bit for commerce.

I don't know it fit's a psychological barrier of some sort, but I had the same exact thing in mind a month ago, when it started to correct. I have my stash that's been growing since 2014 and I haven't spent any of those old coins throughout the whole 2017. I even made it a little bigger. I also have what I consider burnable income and that's mainly my campaign money that I like to use to invest in various projects and spend whenever I need anything, mostly electronics, clothes, things like that.
Back when it was at $15k I was in a spending spree, but as it started to fall I sold all my burnable coins and bought back close to the bottom (first at around $9k and continued as we were going down). I told myself that I won't spend anything at these prices, it would be nothing more than a wasted opportunity.
As I'm writing this some people are dumping to take us back to 9k, hoping for panic sellers to do their thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

If I'm not mistaken, my last actual buy and hold purchase was below $200 back in early 2015. After that the only reason I bought and sold coins was for trading purposes, which I am still doing, and will continue to do even if the market is hovering over the $100,000 level. As trader I am out to take advantage of the volatility this market experiences, and as long as the swings are there, it doesn't matter if you buy at $5000 or $10,000. All the profits made will flow right into my cold wallets, and the initial fiat capital will be used continuously to repeat the cycle for plenty of more years. I do not cash out any profits to my bank account, and probably never will. The term trade your way up is my motivation.
I think that the same concepts pyкoвoдитьcя many users кpиптoвaлюты. but no one and not answered question, with respect to the fact that for US or for a specific person is the normal price on bitcoin. for me it is very important, as for me still remains a mystery, what it is a member of the value of bitcoin.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

in my point of view the normal price of bitcoin for me is as much as it can go higher that's normal for me and it will give me a chance to enhance my life style and i am eagerly waiting for the higher prices to come, and in decline 13k is normal one .
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Taking into account the consistent way in which bitcoin performed throughout 2015 and 2016, the "normal" price of bitcoin at this time should not exceed $5,000. But given the current conditions of volatility and great speculation, it would not be strange that by the middle of this year we can see a price around $40,000, although I would be very happy if the price stayed around $10,000 for many years.
The hype towards bitcoin could pump to that high price just easy like what happened few months ago. Once bitcoin hittin' new ATH again, we'll see crazy speculation coming, greater volatility and mass adoption resulting newcomers who have hadn't any experiences trying to get involved into the train while they have no clue to what they're investing.
This cycle will seem to be repeated again and again. Just don't know when bitcoin could be atleast stable with just 1-5% price movement a week. Maybe when we reach thousand billions market cap.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

If you are asking about my buying price, I would like to buy Bitcoin as cheap as possible and that would be around $1k.  But if you are asking me my selling price, of course $60k would be great though I am wondering if Bitcoin would really go that high this year.  Oh well it is better to have some hope than not believing on what I am holding.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

If you are asking about my buying price, I would like to buy Bitcoin as cheap as possible and that would be around $1k.  But if you are asking me my selling price, of course $60k would be great though I am wondering if Bitcoin would really go that high this year.  Oh well it is better to have some hope than not believing on what I am holding.
Definitely, but be more realistic that range will be far expected for now, the normal price bitcoin can around $15k, but I voted for less than that amout now since we werent at it's peak season and we lots of dip, having Bitcoin ATH around $17,900 , I believe it can be more than that by the 3rd quarter of 2018. Hopig is the only thing we can do for now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████