Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian based Fashion designer now takes Bitcoin! (With discount code for 35%!)  (Read 3086 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:01:19 PM

As some of you may know, I'm by day working hard in the Fashion industry. I'm happy to announce that a good friend and exceptional designer Matteo Cibic now is taking bitcoin on his eshop, and he is offering a 35% discount for using the special coupon code: loveBITCOIN

He has two shops:

http://www.10a.it
Fashion design and Eyeglass Frame design. The eyeglasses in particular are really amazing.

his second shop, also taking Bitcoin is:

WWW.DOMSAI.COM
Really incredible porcelain sculptures with small plants inside.

The Fashion industry will most likely be the longest hold-out for bitcoin as in general its made up of people who are very 'old-school' to say the least. So it's been quite a journey to get even one Italian designer to start accepting bitcoin, but Matteo Cibic is a young but well known and respected designer in Milan so it will help to speak volumes in the community here. It's a small step but considering the volume that the fashion industry does in electronic commerce, it's a battle worth winning for bitcoin!

more or less retired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: