Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform  (Read 2124 times)
Jokerrr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

There are other crypto projects based on traveling program, but I think Tripago has the expertise to move this forward!
Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.

You are right completely.
It is travelling. One of the biggest markets out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

There are other crypto projects based on traveling program, but I think Tripago has the expertise to move this forward!
Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.

It is travelling. One of the biggest markets out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.

And now this ICO is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So I think Tripago has to lead this sector.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

And now this ICO is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field.
Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Tripago has an experienced strong team.
Casperok

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Tripago has an experienced strong team.

Yes, there are 2 important aspects of this ICO: experienced team and already working platform
Fanat74

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

I want to join bounty program, but can’t understand one thing - will be the form for social media filled before joining or will it be submitted before ICO end?
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.
Most people dont even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

Most people dont even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.

Blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be the core engine for the industry. The blockchain provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds, and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drive those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts. So this technology is safe to use, I guarantee it.
irentys

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

For example, for people will be much easier and faster understand what is blockchain and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is quite expensive right now. So, with this tokens, you will be able to travel and have funds with you)
Without that details of blockchain)
Priest Sannin

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Good morning, the "TRIPAGO" project intends to create a proper platform for purchase and sales of tickets or do you want to be just an alternative payment within the travel agency platform?

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
ole88_89

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

I like very much that I can choose few pay,emt methods. Such as ETH/BTC/LTC/BCH. It's very good hat people can choose any crypto they want ( from top i mean)
Thank team for such option
holos119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

I like very much that I can choose few pay,emt methods. Such as ETH/BTC/LTC/BCH. It's very good hat people can choose any crypto they want ( from top i mean)
Agree. Usually all makes on ETH smart contract. So there only option is ETH. Few currencies is much beeter. So will folow it for sure
HenryBilly

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

Oh, thank you. Was searching for information about this
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

Well and detailed and presented here bounty campaign of the project Tripago may well undergo changes due to force majeure circumstances related to the ban on Facebook and Twitter advertising crypts and ISO. What the total bans went.
SanniBis

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

Hey. When will your bounty end? Just like everyone else?
AndyFallek

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:09:02 AM

Hey. Yes, like everyone else. At the end of the ICO
SanniBis

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:46:55 AM

Hey. Yes, like everyone else. At the end of the ICO
What is the pool for tokens?
moses_dw

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:16:58 AM

Hey, I love travel apps, but I still don't get it how you guys decentralized this platform? Can anybody explain? Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: