Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:41:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP 100% TOKENS] SURPRISE (SPS)  (Read 6805 times)
lhfly2019

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

No whitepaper or official website??
Looking for more infomation!
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

I have joined airdrop , and follow steps as write in OP. Now i have 266 SPS, how i should get 552  SPS?

You need to collect tokens on one address from two other addresses. Create a new address is so easy!)))

I have done this but if i send 266+266 (10+10 SPS send to donation) i have on my address is only 532 SPS total. Is that enough dev?

you may need a third address and transfer these 532 to that account,there will be 808 sps,even if a third donation is a must,you still got 798 sps

in fact,there are 3 points that not so clear

1.is this donation a must?
2.when will this token burn thing happen,before the surprise or after?
3.this token burn will just cover the untransfered account with only 276 in them,or will it cover all the untransfered token,for example,there's 828 tokens in an account,276 of them untransfered,will this 276 be burnt?

I'm not a troll,just very interested in this project,and want to know the rules

I thought 552 SPS is the number of tokens once the airdrop starts? So we need to have at least 552 tokens on our wallet?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

If we send the coins back to an address they were previously in will we still receive the additional coins or must we send to a new address?

Humusman

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:58:11 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 02:57:47 PM by Humusman
Merited by dustboy (1)

A little guide for those who havn't figured out what this is all about or how to participate
Please note that i am not responsible for this airdrop and that there have been and might be more changes made to the conditions required to participate, so check back in on this thread once in a while. I write this guide because i had to figure these things out also to participate, and i wan't to help others who wants to give this airdrop a shot.

So far these are the requirements to participate in the surprise:
- Have atleast 552 CONFIRMED SPS tokens on your wallet
- You need atlast some ETH already in a wallet!!

By default all ETH accounts have 276 SPS tokens, but these tokens are "ghost tokens" and are not visible on ether scan. In order to make them "Confirmed" you need to create a transaction with the tokens. This will require a tiny amount of ETH to pay the transaction fee (Gas)
- ANY TRANSACTION WITH THE TOKENS WILL CONFIRM THEM! send som away or recieve some, will both work!

So here is what to do:

If you don't already have a ETH wallet that supports ERC-20 tokens do the following
1. Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/
2. create new wallet, by entering a password (Don't forget this) and clicking "create new wallet"
3. Now you are presented with a button that says "Download Keystore file (UTC/JSON)". Click this and save the file (remember where you saved it, you will need it later! now click "I understand and continue"
4. Now you are given your private key. This is the key that gives access to the wallet and this files should be kept safe! (preferably on a piece of paper away from your harddrive so it won't be snooped by malware) Once you have th private key written down. click "save wallet"
5. Now you need to click the "Send Ether & Tokens" button in th top menu.
6. Now you ar presented with a list of options on how to access the wallet. select the "Keystore/JSON file" option. And click on the "select wallet file..." button. then navigate to the Keystore file you created in step 3. and enter the password and click "Unlock".
7. Congratulations you have now created a wallet and you are now ready to send and recieve tokens.
8. To get the token to show up in your wallet do the following: In the right side of the screen it should show a box named "Token balances" and under it it has a button that is called "add custom token" click it and enter these information in the fields:

Contract Address  0xd9A72fEc8683db0666769D841d6D127F350B4418
Token Symbol: SPS
Token Decimals: 18
(The symbol and decimals should show up automatically once you add the contract address)

Click Save, and the 276 SPS tokens should show up in your list of tokens! congrats you now have the "ghost tokens in your wallet"

Since you will need atleast 2 wallets to get the required 552 tokens you might aswell repeat the above process once more (or as many times you want to) to ready the accounts.

Now as stated previously you will need abit of ETH in the wallet(s) you are sending from to activate the tokens! so transfer some ETH to each of the accounts you want to send sps tokens from (around 0,1 - 0,2$ worth should be enough)
(The public address that you need to send the ETH to should be visible in the top right side of your "myetherwallet" page)

Now all you need to do is send the tokens from one account to another and both accounts tokens will be "Confirmed"!
- Be aware that adjusting gas limit might cause the transaction to be rejected to just let the suggested gas limit stay and adjust the gas price down, the lower the gas price, the slower your transaction will be, but if you don't mind waiting, it can be completed for very little ETH, just set gas price to 1 Gwei

To send tokens:
- Navigate to the "send Ether & Tokens" page and access the wallet you want to send from using your Keystore file (as descriped in step 6 above)
- Add the public address of the account you wan't to keep the tokens in (NOT the private key!!)
- in the "amount to send" field choose SPS from the dropdown menu and click the "Send entire balance" found under the box.
- Leave the gas limit as suggsted by default
- In the top right part of the website you will see the button "Gas price" click it and adjust it according to your desire (setting it to 1 gwei took my transfer around 5 hours)
- Once the transaction is complete you will see the balance of tokens appear on the recieving account!
- Congrats you now have "confirmed" your tokens and should be elegible to participate in the airdrop.

Please let me know if you find any errors in my guide, or if there are easier ways that this.
I appologise for any misspellings (English is not my first language and the E on my keyboard is abit stuck Cheesy)

Please also keep in mind that OP is asking for donations for the developmnet team so consider sending abit of you SPS tokens to the adress posted in the airdrop post. Sharing is caring Smiley

If you found this guide helpfull i would appreciate any donations:

ETH: 0x81B8E7Dc0142cDdfCd8FFabbcA7968E916A15FEB
DOGE: DHM5jYSAfM2RB6aZGGcH5jHkWbMvS8Vcq4
LTC: LXx6nFpGDMshXBR5Zm2L5nzrWiVSz5WSvB
BTC: 12ZyFeHPwBs6F5UCwWMf7chafSzUJJBCJx

EDIT: Changed abit in the text to make it easier to understand the need for ETH (Gas)

tenperson

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

A little guide for those who havn't figured out what this is all about or how to participate
Please note that i am not responsible for this airdrop and that there have been and might be more changes made to the conditions required to participate, so check back in on this thread once in a while. I write this guide because i had to figure these things out also to participate, and i wan't to help others who wants to give this airdrop a shot.

By default all ETH accounts have 276 SPS tokens, but these tokens are "ghost tokens" and are not visible on ether scan. In order to make them "Confirmed" you need to create a transaction with the tokens. This will require a tiny amount of ETH to pay the transaction fee (Gas)
- ANY TRANSACTION WITH THE TOKENS WILL CONFIRM THEM! send som away or recive some, will both work!

So here is what to do:

If you don't already have a ETH wallet that supports ERC-20 tokens do the following
2. create new wallet, by entering a password (Don't forget this) and clicking "create new wallet"
3. Now you are presented with a button that says "Download Keystore file (UTC/JSON)". Click this and save the file (remember where you saved it, you will need it later! now click "I understand and continue"
4. Now you are given your private key. This is the key that gives access to the wallet and this files should be kept safe! (preferably on a piece of paper away from your harddrive so it won't be snooped by malware) Once you have th private key written down. click "save wallet"
6. Now you ar presented with a list of options on how to access the wallet. select the "Keystore/JSON file" option. And click on the "select wallet file..." button. then navigate to the Keystore file you created in step 3. and enter the password and click "Unlock".
7. Congratulations you have now created a wallet and you are now ready to send and recieve tokens.
8. To get the token to show up in your wallet do the following: In the right side of the screen it should show a box named "Token balances" and under it it has a button that is called "add custom token" click it and enter these information in the fields:

Contract Address  0xd9A72fEc8683db0666769D841d6D127F350B4418
(The symbol and decimals should show up automatically once you add the contract address)

Click Save, and the 276 SPS tokens should show up in your list of tokens! congrats you now have the "ghost tokens in your wallet"

Since you will need atleast 2 wallets to get the required 552 tokens you might aswell repeat the above process once more (or as many times you want to) to ready the accounts.

Now as stated previously you will need abit of ETH in each of the accounts to activate the tokens! so transfer some ETH to each of the accounts (around 0,1 - 0,2$ worth should be enough)
(The public address that you need to send the ETH to should be visible in the top right side of your "myetherwallet" page)

Now all you need to do is send the tokens from one account to another and both accounts tokens will be "Confirmed"!
- Be aware that adjusting gas limit might cause the transaction to be rejected to just let the suggested gas limit stay and adjust the gas price down, the lower the gas price, the slower your transaction will be, but if you don't mind waiting, it can be completed for very little ETH, just set gas price to 1 Gwei

To send tokens:
- Navigate to the "send Ether & Tokens" page and access the wallet you want to send from using your Keystore file (as descriped in step 6 above)
- Add the public address of the account you wan't to keep the tokens in (NOT the private key!!)
- in the "amount to send" field choose SPS from the dropdown menu and click the "Send entire balance" found under the box.
- In the top right part of the website you will see the button "Gas price" click it and adjust it according to your desire (setting it to 1 gwei took my transfer around 5 hours)
- Once the transaction is complete you will see the balance of tokens appear on the recieving account!
- Congrats you now have "confirmed" your tokens and should be elegible to participate in the airdrop.

Please let me know if you find any errors in my guide, or if there are easier ways that this.
I appologise for any misspellings (English is not my first language and the E on my keyboard is abit stuck Cheesy)

Please also keep in mind that OP is asking for donations for the developmnet team so consider sending abit of you SPS tokens to the adress posted in the airdrop post. Sharing is caring Smiley

is  it necessary to confirm both account like that?
just send one wallet's full 276 sps to another wallet should do all the trick,isn't it?
why waste gas
Humusman

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

- ANY TRANSACTION WITH THE TOKENS WILL CONFIRM THEM! send som away or recive some, will both work!

So here is what to do:

Contract Address  0xd9A72fEc8683db0666769D841d6D127F350B4418

Now as stated previously you will need abit of ETH in each of the accounts to activate the tokens! so transfer some ETH to each of the accounts (around 0,1 - 0,2$ worth should be enough)

To send tokens:

is  it necessary to confirm both account like that?
just send one wallet's full 276 sps to another wallet should do all the trick,isn't it?
why waste gas

Yes as far as i know, sending form one account to another should activate both accounts coins and should be enough to participate, so you basically only need ETH for gas on the sending account. Since i did donate 10 sps to the devlopers, i had to have gas in all the accounts i used, but i will edit my post to better reflect this.
specNewsMelon

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

I did everything as written in the instructions. Thanks for the help!
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

Token Holders: 23643 address, Miner 361 progress is evident  Grin
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

Yeah,I have checkd my eth wallet,and I really got some SPS1 token!
Cool!I wanna know the total supply.
Do I need to purchase my tokens??
Olishka

Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

Do you need French translation of the ANN ?

Here is one of my recent work :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3004839.msg30902849#msg30902849

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
nikusPiks

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

379  Grin
Olishka

Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

FRENCH ANN THREAD :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3011605.0

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
revenanTts (OP)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Miner  411
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Miner Huh

Mining program (soon)

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
tenperson

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

miner 470
nikusPiks

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

miner 470

To increase the number of community members, they should write in this thread! My opinion!
Komodo_11

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

Now Sps1 276 tokens not showing in my wallet. What to do now ??
tenperson

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

Now Sps1 276 tokens not showing in my wallet. What to do now ??

name's changed to SPS,no 1,just re-add it and you'll see them
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

Buy SPS https://etherdelta.com/#0xd9a72fec8683db0666769d841d6d127f350b4418-ETH
revenanTts (OP)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:18:02 PM