Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP 100% TOKENS] SURPRISE (SPS)  (Read 6796 times)
night.0wl

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:17:32 AM

this thread is very funny. Here I have to read a few more weeks. To the moon is the best slogan here on the board. every ico and every airdrop has this claim. and often it is so if this claim is here it will not be a success . but I will take the big surprise here.  Grin

In a few days, all owners of SPS tokens will be able to use them as a payment in an interesting ICO!
waiting for it dev
Also, will there any token burn?

You can buy tokens ICO by paying tokens SPS.

When? Is there any more information available?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leeyunseong91

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:40:26 AM

Reserved. Good luck!
CoinMLS

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

#FAIL
revenanTts (OP)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Soon!
revenanTts (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, pls how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

You can take part in the bounty (when the bounty starts), but you need to get the rank on the forum above! ))) Write more posts!
ptilib

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

Hello,

Do we have any news about this ICO that will accept SPS as value?

Thanks.
Sevillegos

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

send 10 SPS for the development of the project:
SPS donation address: 0x8b04A88E426D32e355260A48848284AC8f9B66a3

I can not send it
What should I do?
moeai

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

reserved!
annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

I also hope in this project. I wish good luck to the developers. Smiley
yeejay

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

Hi, is this project still alive?

Awaiting with 818 SPS (don't want to spend more gas)

I want more surprises!!!! (and make money if it is possible)  Grin
revenanTts (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

langewach

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

Is this the ICO we can participate in using our SPS?
revenanTts (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

Is this the ICO we can participate in using our SPS?

Yes. Video instructions I will publish soon.
subsbogesi

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

Marinecoin Hi everyone new ico just begening join and folow instruction and qualify for 20000 MTC more info http://marineco.in Wallet is light, easy to install and use. Transactions are free and fast. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotThe wallet works well, and it was super fast to send MTCs from the exchange to the wallet. Like lightening fast for 20,000 coins. Cost: 2 MTC. I just tested out the wallet with @nylan, as soon as he hit send on his wallet, I instantly got an unconfirmed transaction appear on mine. Confirmed within 3 minutes (EDIT(Feb 10, 2018): subsequent transactions confirmed instantly) and no transaction fee.
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

I want to explain in simple and accessible language how our service works and for whom it is intended.

Technically, from the logic side of the smart contract, the process of anonymizing translations is as follows:

1. Invoicing.

In the smart contract, unique invoice invoice keys are created and the invoice is queued. At this stage, the transaction amount is not indicated, since the price agreement is reached through other information channels.

2. Getting a public and private key.

The recipient refers to a smart contract for obtaining an open (destined for the payer) and closed (intended only for the recipient) unique key created in clause 1. Only the account creator can receive these codes.

3. Sending of the public key to the payer.

The recipient sends the open code to the payer on any communication channel. This key has an auxiliary function and is not written to the block.

4. Obtaining the payer key.

The payer receives the payer’s key, using the method to read the smart contract. In this case, the argument of this method is the public key received from the recipient.

5. Accepting an invoice.

At this stage in the smart contract, an account is searched for in the invoices queue and information about the payer is added. In this case, the payer indicates only the payer’s key.

6. Getting the amount of replacement.

The payer, indicating the payer’s key and the amount actually sent, refers to the smart contract to receive the amount of the substitution.

7. Payment.

The payer makes payment of the invoice, indicating the payer’s key and the amount of the substitution. The funds are transferred to the reserve of the smart contract.

8. Payment cancellation (optional).

The payer can cancel the payment and return the funds from the reserve, specifying the payer’s key.

9. Obtaining account information.

The recipient can view information about the funds (quantity, currency) by specifying the recipient’s private key.

10. Confirmation.

The recipient, using the recipient’s private key, dedicates funds to his wallet. Invoice closed and deal is completed.

Technically, from our decentralized application, everything looks simpler and more intuitive:

1. Invoicing.

The recipient creates an invoice by pressing the “CREATE ANONYMOUS INVOICE” button. In the course of the subsequent actions, a transaction is paid for, as a result of which a smart contract creates and records a unique key for the invoice.

2. Obtaining an invoice link.

The recipient copies the link by pressing the “COPY CODE TO CLIPBOARD” button.

3. Sending invoice link to the payer.

The receiver sends the received link to the payer specified in the way (our road map provides for the creation of an encrypted communication channel for the participants of the transaction that will operate in our decentralized application).

4. Accepting invoice.

The recipient enters the received key into the address bar of the browser when the MetaMask wallet is started and presses the “ACCEPT INVOICE” button. In the course of the subsequent actions, a transaction is paid, as a result of which a smart contract connects the payer and the payee in one transaction.

5. Payment.

In the opened window, the payer chooses the payment type — ETH or ERC20 tokens and enters the agreed amount with the payee. He presses the button “SEND”. In the course of subsequent actions, the smart contract provides the amount of the substitution and conducts the transaction using this amount to write the information to the block account. There is a reservation of the amount of payment on the account of the smart contract.

6. Acceptance of payment by the recipient.

The recipient is notified that the required amount is reserved by a smart contract. After that, the recipient picks up the payment by pressing the “WITHDRAW” button. The transaction is paid.

Proceeding from the foregoing, it becomes clear that our service is not only anonymizer, but also an impartial intermediary.
Our goal is to receive a payment by hiding the address of the sender and the amount, and transfer it to the recipient, after making sure that the payer has paid the required amount.

Who needs the Ethereum Anonymizer service?

1. Ethereum Anonymizer is needed for those who want to store their funds anonymously.
2. Ethereum Anonymizer is needed by those who want that his purchases are not tied to his personality.
3. Ethereum Anonymizer is needed for those who want to carry out cross-border movement of funds without any control at minimal cost.

P.S. If you see errors in the translation into English, then write me about it! Thank you!

Tokens of this project, we can buy for SPS?
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

I want to explain in simple and accessible language how our service works and for whom it is intended.

Technically, from the logic side of the smart contract, the process of anonymizing translations is as follows:

1. Invoicing.

In the smart contract, unique invoice invoice keys are created and the invoice is queued. At this stage, the transaction amount is not indicated, since the price agreement is reached through other information channels.

2. Getting a public and private key.

The recipient refers to a smart contract for obtaining an open (destined for the payer) and closed (intended only for the recipient) unique key created in clause 1. Only the account creator can receive these codes.

3. Sending of the public key to the payer.

The recipient sends the open code to the payer on any communication channel. This key has an auxiliary function and is not written to the block.

4. Obtaining the payer key.

The payer receives the payer’s key, using the method to read the smart contract. In this case, the argument of this method is the public key received from the recipient.

5. Accepting an invoice.

At this stage in the smart contract, an account is searched for in the invoices queue and information about the payer is added. In this case, the payer indicates only the payer’s key.

6. Getting the amount of replacement.

The payer, indicating the payer’s key and the amount actually sent, refers to the smart contract to receive the amount of the substitution.

7. Payment.

The payer makes payment of the invoice, indicating the payer’s key and the amount of the substitution. The funds are transferred to the reserve of the smart contract.

8. Payment cancellation (optional).

The payer can cancel the payment and return the funds from the reserve, specifying the payer’s key.

9. Obtaining account information.

The recipient can view information about the funds (quantity, currency) by specifying the recipient’s private key.

10. Confirmation.

The recipient, using the recipient’s private key, dedicates funds to his wallet. Invoice closed and deal is completed.

Technically, from our decentralized application, everything looks simpler and more intuitive:

1. Invoicing.

The recipient creates an invoice by pressing the “CREATE ANONYMOUS INVOICE” button. In the course of the subsequent actions, a transaction is paid for, as a result of which a smart contract creates and records a unique key for the invoice.

2. Obtaining an invoice link.

The recipient copies the link by pressing the “COPY CODE TO CLIPBOARD” button.

3. Sending invoice link to the payer.

The receiver sends the received link to the payer specified in the way (our road map provides for the creation of an encrypted communication channel for the participants of the transaction that will operate in our decentralized application).

4. Accepting invoice.

The recipient enters the received key into the address bar of the browser when the MetaMask wallet is started and presses the “ACCEPT INVOICE” button. In the course of the subsequent actions, a transaction is paid, as a result of which a smart contract connects the payer and the payee in one transaction.

5. Payment.

In the opened window, the payer chooses the payment type — ETH or ERC20 tokens and enters the agreed amount with the payee. He presses the button “SEND”. In the course of subsequent actions, the smart contract provides the amount of the substitution and conducts the transaction using this amount to write the information to the block account. There is a reservation of the amount of payment on the account of the smart contract.

6. Acceptance of payment by the recipient.

The recipient is notified that the required amount is reserved by a smart contract. After that, the recipient picks up the payment by pressing the “WITHDRAW” button. The transaction is paid.

Proceeding from the foregoing, it becomes clear that our service is not only anonymizer, but also an impartial intermediary.
Our goal is to receive a payment by hiding the address of the sender and the amount, and transfer it to the recipient, after making sure that the payer has paid the required amount.

Who needs the Ethereum Anonymizer service?

1. Ethereum Anonymizer is needed for those who want to store their funds anonymously.
2. Ethereum Anonymizer is needed by those who want that his purchases are not tied to his personality.
3. Ethereum Anonymizer is needed for those who want to carry out cross-border movement of funds without any control at minimal cost.

P.S. If you see errors in the translation into English, then write me about it! Thank you!

Tokens of this project, we can buy for SPS?

Yes. Tomorrow.
acfifonma

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

Great team, great company, awesome job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Humusman

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

So we can expect news on how to use the sps tokens to participate in the ICO tomorrow?
langewach

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

So we can expect news on how to use the sps tokens to participate in the ICO tomorrow?

any news?
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:11:43 AM

so what really is the surprise of this token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: