Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP 100% TOKENS] SURPRISE (SPS)  (Read 6796 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

Thank you Smiley i managed to swap my tokens, again this was extremly fun for me as i learned alot about interacting with the ETH blockchain. 
But when are we gonna see more surprises? since we no longer hold SPS, how will the surprises come?

Now that you know what surprises you can expect. you can collect SPS for the future. I can hint that the next surprise is connected with gambling ...

Alright i understand, however it would be awesome with more options to earn SPS as i think the majority can't be bothered to create multiple accounts, sending eth for gas and ending up with a bunch of accounts with eth dust in them. But great idea, and i'm happy to see my SPS being used Smiley

All received as a result of the SPS swap will go to the needs of the project developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

Have a plan for the tokensale or how can it determine the value of the SPS coin through the airdrop. 100 things can surprise that when the listing process exchanges? Maybe the preparation is good for the drop down process.
revenanTts (OP)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

Have a plan for the tokensale or how can it determine the value of the SPS coin through the airdrop. 100 things can surprise that when the listing process exchanges? Maybe the preparation is good for the drop down process.

While the value of the token is determined by a swap and https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xd9a72fec8683db0666769d841d6d127f350b4418-ETH
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

While the value of the token is determined by a swap and https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xd9a72fec8683db0666769d841d6d127f350b4418-ETH

I got myself some SPS. And how now to conduct a swap?
mileniumv23

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

such a nice projecce  increase a bonus  is a nice project great
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd9a72fec8683db0666769d841d6d127f350b4418#code

Contract Address  0x3aa2D543a49EFCBb24607F834358dF3561222A05

Code:
[{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"startPresale","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"icoTimeStart","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_amountTokens","type":"uint256"}],"name":"referralBonusCalculate","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"pure","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"referrersList","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"bountyTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"investorsCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"referrerBonusCalculate","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"pure","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"getCrowdsaleState","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"swapActivity","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"affiliatThreshold4","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalEth","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"investors","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"threshold","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"CrowdsaleState","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ICO4Period","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"startIco","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"}],"name":"investorsInfo","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"swapActivityHandler","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"bounty","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"},{"name":"_owners","type":"address[]"}],"name":"initialize","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"},{"name":"_rateAth","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_rateToken","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_limit","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_minAmount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_activity","type":"bool"}],"name":"setSwapToken","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"}],"name":"investorsStockInfo","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"completeIcoPart1","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"price","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address[]"}],"name":"regReferrers","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"hardcap","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"affiliatThreshold3","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"completeIcoPart2","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"affiliatThreshold1","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ICO1Period","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"}],"name":"swapTokenInfo","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"swap","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"referrersCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_ath","type":"uint256"}],"name":"redemptionPriceCalculate","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"pure","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_i","type":"uint256"}],"name":"investorsAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"}],"name":"regReferrer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ICO2Period","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_i","type":"uint8"}],"name":"getOwners","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ICO3Period","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_referrer","type":"address"}],"name":"buy","outputs":[],"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"affiliatThreshold2","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"min","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"presale","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"NewInvestor","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"NewReferrer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Referral","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Bounty","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Swap","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"NewSwapToken","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Delivery","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"previousOwner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"OwnershipTransferred","type":"event"}]

100 SPS : 1 ATH
The limit is 100000 ATH
Swap minimum 542 SPS
csKIRALY

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

Difficult work to collect SPS with 1 Gwei gas. The transaction is processed by miners for a long time))
mileniumv23

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Difficult work to collect SPS with 1 Gwei gas. The transaction is processed by miners for a long time))

Soon the swap will end and we will wait for a surprise related to gambling.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

csKIRALY

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:28 AM

Our token will be traded here?
revenanTts (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

The swap is over. We are waiting for the next surprise connected with gambling.
Linaut7ez2

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

I am late! Very sorry. I'll wait for the next surprise.
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

I also slept through the swap. And in his topic did not announce on time (((
abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Maybe semux airdrop?  Cool
nguyentina55

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

Interessting project. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Interessting project. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin

I, too, will buy a little.
abusama01

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

Can I join in now? How can I participate in ?
atraay

Activity: 770
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

The main thing is that the first surprise have been received. We are waiting for the next one. The project is not abandoned. The slow development is its peculiarity.
revenanTts (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

The main thing is that the first surprise have been received. We are waiting for the next one. The project is not abandoned. The slow development is its peculiarity.

The next surprise is also related to the swap, only to the tokens of the lottery smart contract.
zhuzhuzhu

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

The next surprise is also related to the swap, only to the tokens of the lottery smart contract.
When will that happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: