Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems  (Read 4070 times)
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

What about Radium , Espers and SRN any takers?
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

I have been reading through various threads from around a month ago about coins that were worthless that have jumped hugely such as xtrabytes and raiblocks. I'm curious to see if anyone has a token or coin that they think is a hidden gem and will take off this year?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Check out Banca! Also on the radar of Korean Jew (which is ofter great for the value). Found this in the ANN thread of Banca.

BANCA review – This could be huge in 2018/2019 – Wall Street on the Blockchain

Unpaid review of the ICO/project Banca; a project trying to become a decentralized investment bank community based on AI and Big Data. More info you can find at http://banca.world/
Banca is a new type of an investment banking community built on blockchain technology. We use AI and expert system to achieve the dynamics of Banca's eco-chain and the automatic management. Big data analysis is utilized to deliver accurate services to various participants with specific needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLMTk6I9iM
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even close to 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relashionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 2900 sats on SouthXexchange and Tradeogre.
Cheers !
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

One important factor for hidden gems is coins that propose a radical move away from coins with the technology that validates transactions on the chain, proof of work. Plenty of energy goes to waste with mining farms competing to find blocks - meaning if one pool gets a block then the electricity, heat etc of all other pools are basically wasted.
This is one of the limiting factors of the adoption of PoW techs of coins like bitcoin. Just look all other industries, they are moving to energy-efficient techs.
Check out multiversum.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

The best thing about ico marinecoín is that it’s free, and the Mariencoin community is great. I know that they spread around the world every minute. Ico Free 20,000. It is not good? What are your losses when you join ico for free? - the answer is negative? You only need a few minutes to register and execute the program, advertise Marinecoín to the most commonly used social networking sites you live in and confirm that you are real, then you will receive 20,000 .MTC. from them. You can refer to them and join ico at marineco.ín its dev-less and time tested , iot join proof of promotion
After the Centra scandal, my friend it is much better to stick with the old cons. At least, they can be trusted with our money. Everyone knows how valuable digital assets are and someone is offering a coin for free, does not it look a little suspicious to you. I am just saying, old is gold. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, waves, neo and few other digital currencies must be given priority.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

1. COLX
2. SONM
3. OYSTER PEARL
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

1. COLX
2. SONM
3. OYSTER PEARL

Oyster & SONM all the way. Absolute gems. COLX not my thing though.
But yeah, I really do have a lot of confidence in those two.
surikat85

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

tomocoin, cpchain, man,boscoin and hpb
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

LYNX is really interesting. Pure raspberry pi mining, dedicated devs and community, unique vision. They launched in the middle of the crash, so still under the radar. Worth a flyer if you like long-term unknowns - you can scoop up a million for a few bucks.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

I believe in this upcoming ICO hidden gem.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
palermofc

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Yeah, I have spotted a couple of tokens that will easily rise to the mars if they take the steps they promise. I will keep them for myself atm and will later share them here if they prove me right.
ajh

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

WTC 100%
langdong

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

Haven ($XHV). Worth a look. Or two. Only on TradeOgre so far. But I guess this can really be called a gem.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1630

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:33:42 AM

Peculium (PCL). This token has a serious well established team constantly experimenting and improving upon their product and an increasingly diversified robust community of individuals and institutional investors, now in round 2 of their ICO reserved for only high net worth investors.

More importantly, their predictive AI Aieve is phenomenal, it's already winning some competitions even at late alpha - early beta states. The only thing holding back this token is that it did not yet get listed on a top exchange, as soon as it does, price will explode, be sure to earmark this post and check PCL out for yourselves.

masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

ETH

Monero

(OCC) Original Crypto Coin
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:50:56 AM

I think the hidden gem is DigiPulse, they have a strong team and community with it's low circulating supply of 1.4m and they burnt 67.57 of their total supply on May 1st. The price is now $4 and this token have a Beta Released and the official release of their platform is on June. Try to look at it.
Agozyen

Activity: 672

Until the end

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

I have two favorites -

Castle Airdrop Project (CSTL) is an airdrop platform that will award holders with airdropped coins from projects that use their platform.  POS active now and Masternodes sometime in the future. 
  https://twitter.com/Castle_CSTL

My other favorite is Platinum Bar (XPTX), low cap and low mintage POS coin with 230% Interest.  Dev is active here on bitcointalk but not much elsewhere.  He does not hype the coin like other projects.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

Without question the following projects can blow up in 2018:

- Universa (43m cap) --> Platform coin, strong fundamentals
- Devery (20m cap) --> Supply chain protocol, big partnerships
- Banca (15m cap) --> Low cap, low sat, strong team

All 3 still have to be listed on major exchanges. Will happen soon I believe.

Goodluck!
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Everyone is advertising -i what they have invested hah:)Digipulse is looking good btw.Have a look at Block array then.Going to buy some more coins while cheap.If they will be what their saying.It Should be a game changer for wtc and Ven,cuzz Ary is them both in one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: