Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of Cardano ADA Blockchain?
EOS BLOCKCHAIN?
DGB BLOCKCHAIN

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS: BLOCKCHAIN ALTERNATIVE OTHER THAN BITCOIN  (Read 116 times)
chichiriya (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

Hi Guys! Do you have any idea how Cardano ADA and EOS can be a potential long term investment? Thanks in advance!
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 04:56:57 PM by mjglqw

Cardano(ADA) and or EOS CAN be good investments. But it's not guaranteed that they will end up being good investments. Take note that Cardano and EOS doesn't currently have working products(correct me if I'm wrong), so it's a lot more riskier(in my opinion) because you're investing on something that's just merely a whitepaper, so you're pretty much just investing on their ideas(though I'm not saying that this is necessarily a bad thing).

Again, both CAN be good investments, IF they actually successfully get their shit done.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Hi Guys! Do you have any idea how Cardano ADA and EOS can be a potential long term investment? Thanks in advance!

I am not sure if this is a naive thread or a pure shill.

In both cases, I don't like it.

DYOR.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3239

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

Do your own research. Anonymous strangers on the internet are not going to do it for you. They are not going to give you good or even honest answers.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
chichiriya (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

Cardano(ADA) and or EOS CAN be good investments. But it's not guaranteed that they will end up being good investments. Take note that Cardano and EOS doesn't currently have working products(correct me if I'm wrong), so it's a lot more riskier(in my opinion) because you're investing on something that's just merely a whitepaper, so you're pretty much just investing on their ideas(though I'm not saying that this is necessarily a bad thing).

Again, both CAN be good investments, IF they actually successfully get their shit done.

I did read about the Founder of both Cardano and EOS, they are both with the same company before establishing their own companies and crypto's but on technical aspect I don't have enough knowledge on it. I initially invested in Cardano because of their visions and activities. Yes you're absolutely right! Investing on their ideas. hhmmm I hope it goes well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: