Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:38:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3463 times)
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

As long as the digital medium exists my man, and as long as it is even slightly viable.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

why do you think that? Can you argue?
the specific reasons for such opinion to be subject of discussion. Just to say "I think" not quite correct. I can say that in a month bitcoin will cost 40K, but it is not the truth
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

As long as the digital medium exists my man, and as long as it is even slightly viable.
Bitcoin is long lasting , I believe that it tooks time to recover the discrimination and the cause of fall down. If theres a problem of the system it has also a solution I trust bitcoin that it will be survive .This means its called volatile which it can cause rapidly decreasing it just happen but not forever.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Why wouldn't exist? It is just the beginning. It will exist until people invent something new better than bitcoin
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

That is hard to predict since Bitcoin is existing for the last ten years. Based from the current situation, I believe it will exist for another 20 years. The new trend now is the use of cryptocurrency. Investment is evolving from banks to cryptocurrencies. More and more people are atrracted to this investment and I think bitcoin will exist for another twenty more years.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

I think that bitcoin will survive the cryptocurrency market, as long as this market exists, then bitcoin will continue to occupy the market leader position. There is a lot of bad news about bitcoin but the only purpose is to lower its value so that it can buy more bitcoin of whale investors. Be wiser in this market to not become prey to whales.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

For how long bitcoin exist? Actually the bitcoin never stop until theres alot of people know how to used that bitcoin so those people who know bitcoin can teach their loveones or someone who really interested in the bitcoin so that the bitcoin are still working but theres posibility the bitcoin maybe stop coz those people who have athourity... Wink
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

I believe that bitcoin would prosper and exist as long as cryptocurrency investment is still a thing with the masses. As becoming the mascot of the cryotocurrency world, cryptocurrency had depended on bitcoin's large popularity for survival. Without bitcoin, the cryptocurrency world would be a gray and dull place. Vice versa, bitcoin had depended on cryptocurrency invention for existing. Without anyone thinking about digital money bitcoin wouldn't be born.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

i think as long there is a holder of bitcoin. the circulation in the market will not end.
just wait until bitcoin become the no Currency in the world.
because bitcoin is our future

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

I believe that bitcoin would prosper and exist as long as cryptocurrency investment is still a thing with the masses. As becoming the mascot of the cryotocurrency world, cryptocurrency had depended on bitcoin's large popularity for survival. Without bitcoin, the cryptocurrency world would be a gray and dull place. Vice versa, bitcoin had depended on cryptocurrency invention for existing. Without anyone thinking about digital money bitcoin wouldn't be born.
Bitcoin is getting along with the other coins but it still remains as the coin that people use to trade for fiat. Bitcoin could finish when nobody uses the Internet anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

i think as long there is a holder of bitcoin. the circulation in the market will not end.
I believe that as long there is an investors and users of bitcoin bitcoin will survive. Because the existence of bitcoin is really depend on the demand and if there are no investors that invest into it or maybe supporter of it the bitcoin maybe drop down into zero value and it will end. But if many people believe and invest into it bitcoin will really grow up high in the near future and maybe it will really last forever.

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

The only answer for this is when a new technology is ready to take over the blockchain as for now this is a new technology and could see bitcoin survive for a very long time.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

I believe that as long there is an investors and users of bitcoin bitcoin will survive. Because the existence of bitcoin is really depend on the demand and if there are no investors that invest into it or maybe supporter of it the bitcoin maybe drop down into zero value and it will end. But if many people believe and invest into it bitcoin will really grow up high in the near future and maybe it will really last forever.
Yes i agree on that, I believe etgat the value of bitcoin came from the users and the investors. If no one believe and trust in bitcoin maybe bitcoin will not exist. I think that many people believe on bitcoin today because it is now becoming more popular and trend on a different site. So then if the people invest in bitcoin is will really last long because the demand may grow and also with the price.
Ralphson

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

Digital currency is the new trend..If you are familiar with the BIBLE,you will notice it even talks about it..crypto will be the last form of currency..Bitcoin will stay till the world end lol...the mother of all crypto..investors wont watch it die just like that..relax and make the most out of it...
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

well who knows, but Im sure bitcoin is trying their very best to last forever and to be recognize by all country as a legal digital currency, If we want it to last we should help it, we should spread awareness to people what bitcoin is and how beneficial it is to us..not only humans but to all the living things in the world. In that way many will use and recognize it, so the price will go high    and it will last forever.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

Bitcoin will exist as long as there will be more supply and more investors that will invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency, so as long as there will be an internet people will keep on using or invest on it.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

Why wouldn't exist? It is just the beginning. It will exist until people invent something new better than bitcoin
Bitcoin should exist till there is a coin that will be worth more than what Bitcoin is. Bitcoin is just a start for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

No one can know when or how long the bitcoin will exist. From my experience of Bitcoin investment I think that Bitcoin will exist till the world exist.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

I think the opposite of your thoughts. Bitcoin, as well as altcoins, will be the future of cryptocurrencies. So in the next 20 years, Bitcoin and altcoins will replace fiat currencies to become the most popular currency in the world. People will use crypto to buy goods, personal items. The future of cryptocurrencies will be bright because a lot of companies apply Blockchain technology for their own.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

We can not know anything like this before we understand the opinion of global governments about the bitcoin

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: