Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3463 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

This is not a question that can be answered. Bitcoin can survive when we use it, so as long as we are still using Bitcoin then it will still exist. Let's continue to use Bitcoin and we'll get the benefit, a lot of factors that can affect the price of Bitcoin and the greatest is the demand factor.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

I don't know when that would be happened. but surely it's quite hard for bitcoin to disappear from the public since the demand for bitcoin in the markets still high.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

As long as demand exist,we are sure to keep having Bitcoin in existence,presently alot of organization allow the use of Bitcoin for transaction,sure the use will be on the increase this year.Bitcoin is sure to last forever.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

Bitcoin will exist as long as people use it and people adapt bitcoin in their society where they live. Their are lot news that are fake about bitcoin right now especially in social media the people creating a fake news are the people that has been scam from other people. Maybe it will exist for a long term.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
Nobody knows how long will bitcoin exist because we don't have that crystal ball where we can see the what is ahead of us. If we are talking here of 20 years then i think bitcoin will survive in this span of time. If all countries will agree that bitcoin will be the mode of payment then that is time that i can say that it will last forever. At present or this time is the adjustment period of the bitcoin era because everybody is getting to know cryptocurrency.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
Yeah, you are right that bitcoin cannot last forever but bitcoin can live longer and in that case I think many miners will discover a lots of new cryptocurrency so there is a probability that bitcoin may lost someday.
As long as mankind use money bitcoin still  exists unless  mankind  go back to the medieval age where  people uses barter trade once civilization exist  bitcoin  still exists. That’s  why people shouldn’t think that  it will just vanished instead you should think of your future  using bitcoin as an inspiration how to use bitcoins to build a future.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

For me, Bitcoin will exist if there are still investors that investing their money. Bitcoin will end if the governments in other country ban bitcoin. I also think that bitcoin still exist because of the believers and that believes in the power of bitcoin, power that you can be rich and earn money in easy way. Bitcoin has the power to overcome the challenges so that it will last for a long time.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Well if you ask me, i want bitcoin to exist forever, but no one can dictate what the future holds for us. Lets make a convincing guess, Bitcoin is believed to be the future of money transaction, it has been rolling in the market for almost a decade and continuously making remarkable impact in individuals life. It also somehow helping the economy because of its useful properties. Perhaps bitcoin will stay as long as we are here to use it, and invest into it.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

As long as demand exist,we are sure to keep having Bitcoin in existence,presently alot of organization allow the use of Bitcoin for transaction,sure the use will be on the increase this year.Bitcoin is sure to last forever.
That is the point as long as demand exist bitcoin will go with it, but how about when people find a new and more advance coin will they still choose bitcoin. If people lose interest with bitcoin I guess that will be the time that bitcoin will fall real quick and be replace with another coin. Yes bitcoin will last forever but in the process there is a possibility that it will lose its value.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

everyone of are don't know long will bitcoin exist, as long as bitcoin are exist grab the opportunities that bitcoin will help us, Bitcoin will exist as long as people will adapt and used it, bitcoin will remain in the world.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

How log does your fiat currency last,as log as your fiat currency last so bitcoin will last, it may loo unreal but it is the hard truth
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

No one knows how long the bitcoin could last or if it will just exist it forever. No one also knows and can pinpoint what will be the date, time and reason for it to be label as non-existence.

Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

After mining 21 million coins, no one will generate new blocks
Considering that the reward for generating the block is gradually decreasing, it is hypothetical that this situation should arise even before all bitcoins are emitted.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Nobody knows how long will bitcoin exist but i think it will stay if people will continue using it , investing and even trading will make bitcoin more popular and can help more people in their financial needs.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Is Bitcoin really the currency of the future? I think that in less than 10 years, this digital currency will preserve and increase its popularity not only in the virtual world. It should be expected that Bitcoin will go beyond the limits set by it and will play an important role in the global financial sector, becoming the main monetary unit on a global scale.
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

I think bitcoin will last very long, because the digital era various aspects have been implemented into the world of technology, especially E-currency
bitcion will be used as finances in the next few generations
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

I can't predict how long bitcoin will stay in this world, but I just hope it will exist much longer for us to use and to earn more profits. Even if the value of  btc is down right now, let us still hope it will continue to exist and many people will still continue to patronize bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

I think bitcoin will remain, as long as the technology continues to grow and internet connection remains, bitcoin will not disappear, it will even grow and more and more of its enthusiasts, I never thought bitcoin will end. I do not want that to happen because bitcoin has changed my life a lot, especially in terms of my economy.

fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

I think Bitcoin will be here to stay for the rest of our human lives. As long a there is interconnection to circulate Bitcoin, it will continue to exists. It has become a useful means to trade so there will always be a need for bitcoin to stay.

I do not agree to this. Most of the people are using it for trading and to make money. But was it invented for this purpose ? It was supposed to become the most widely used payment medium in the world. It has the potential to do so as well but people have started using it in the wrong way. I do not have nay problem with people making money by investing in bitcoins. But considering bitcoins as an investment option limits its future growth. It will not survive forever if we do not change this approach.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

No one really knows but once it is gone maybe there's another crypto that overlap it or it is banned in the world. No one can really tell because soon to the future we will engage the more technological world where everything is advanced and Bitcoin is said to be the future of currency. As of now let's just be happy that Bitcoin is still striving and growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: