Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3469 times)
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

If his will surely developed Bitcoin, many people use and invest in the bitcoin. Bitcoins is important in our lives. I think it will last a long time and it's going to be popular around the world. then to get the bitcoin isn't as easy as we dig.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
For me I know bitcoin will be long last forever and that is really true because people now got really interested of bitcoin beacause this is the only way to push up and make us wealthy.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

there is some other subjects on the same topic, nobody can say regarding this expectation or let put this way each expectation reflect each commenters, this would not hold a light.
I believe that bitcoin will really exist for a long time. Because it is really the great ways to solve the number one problem of human which is money. So then in order for us to get a huge amount of profit we really wanted to ingage in bitcoin. We are all maybe in need of money because we have obligation to provide such us food, clothing, personal matter, etc . Maybe the bitcoin is the answer for all of our daily needs. It is proven and tested that is why bitcoin is really getting more popular each day.
Bitcoin is the future of currency because crypto currency and the time  come  that  there is only one currency that would be recognized around the world, that would  end up world poverty because it will suppressed corruption. Businesses would be  fair  to all there is no monopoly that only  few control the wealth of the nation.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

I also think that way, bitcoin probably will not last forever, and chances are bitcoin will be replaced with altcoin. But for now bitcoin is the strongest, and for the next few years we can still see bitcoin is the strongest.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

there is some other subjects on the same topic, nobody can say regarding this expectation or let put this way each expectation reflect each commenters, this would not hold a light.
I believe that bitcoin will really exist for a long time. Because it is really the great ways to solve the number one problem of human which is money. So then in order for us to get a huge amount of profit we really wanted to ingage in bitcoin. We are all maybe in need of money because we have obligation to provide such us food, clothing, personal matter, etc . Maybe the bitcoin is the answer for all of our daily needs. It is proven and tested that is why bitcoin is really getting more popular each day.
Bitcoin is the future of currency because crypto currency and the time  come  that  there is only one currency that would be recognized around the world, that would  end up world poverty because it will suppressed corruption. Businesses would be  fair  to all there is no monopoly that only  few control the wealth of the nation.
I thought that to make the world of one currency difficult, I was not convinced that poverty was coming to an end and could be just, I was convinced that rich countries would make rules that would benefit them and never raise the poor.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

from my opinion i think bitcoin will exist for ever.if there will be no investor in bitcoin then the bitcoin will not be able to exist.but this will not happen ever that bitcoin will looses it's investors.that's why i think that bitcoin will exist forever.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

from my opinion i think bitcoin will exist for ever.if there will be no investor in bitcoin then the bitcoin will not be able to exist.but this will not happen ever that bitcoin will looses it's investors.that's why i think that bitcoin will exist forever.

Bitcoin can last forever unless a new coin overtake Bitcoin or the internet shuts down. and as long as there is still internet there will still be bitcoin. That being said it will last for you about as long as it takes you to spend it and there are so many different places to buy and store bitcoin nowadays a lot of people have no idea where to start. 

clairewarwick7866

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

I do not think there is anything wrong with bitcoin and nothing can stop the price of it. I think bitcoin still have long future.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:52:09 PM by Epimetheus

Bitcoin can last forever unless a new coin overtake Bitcoin or the internet shuts down. and as long as there is still internet there will still be bitcoin. That being said it will last for you about as long as it takes you to spend it and there are so many different places to buy and store bitcoin nowadays a lot of people have no idea where to start.

No one can predict this.But seeing the currenct situation of bitcoin in the market,we can say that bitcoin can last forever.People are enrolling themselves in bitcoin day by day because they know that bitcoin can give them huge profits.It is is good opportunity for those who are jobless and want to earn money.Though it takes time but is very profitable.It is very easy to operate and just requires an internet connection.Even governments are now starting to accept bitcoin slowly in their economies.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

how long will there be bitcoin?
The chances of a human lifetime, bitcoin will not disappear anymore in the block. In my opinion, as long as the internet is still there bitcoin will continue to live until the internet does not exist. Bitcoin is electric money.  Smiley
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

If bitcoin solves only this purpose i.e it is primarily used as an investment medium , then it will not be able to survive for long. I am saying this because companies like Microsoft and Apple were able to survive for so long even in tough times because they had real products and services that a lot of people were using. As long those services are in demand, these companies will keep running and they focused on things (computers and smartphones) which are used by almost everyone worldwide. Bitcoins should also have some real use like this so that people keep using it even if there is another better investment option.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

I think the bitcoin is infinite or it will not be able to disappear on this earth, because the bitcoin is the electric currency. As long as there is bitcoin internet there will also be because bitcoin is an electric currency, what else is bitcoin already known all over the world, so bitcoin will not cross.  Smiley
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

bitcoin will remain as long as there are still people using it. I think bitcoin will remain exis and will be a valuable item in the future. saving and investing in bitcoin is very profitable

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Actually, no one can predict the existence of bitcoin but for me as long as the bitcoin have a value definitely it will still exist for the long period if time which can give big help to each and everyone of us here in the bitcoin community. Also, it will be able to provide those people that really needs an income which most of us here rely on the value of bitcoin even if it's an altcoin still related that most of altcoin relying on bitcoin and for sure in the long period of time bitcoin will increase.as the time goes by.
Shubhamjuneja24

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

Its existence is forever because it is getting international exposure.
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

No one knows. No one can predict the existence of bitcoin but for me as long as the bitcoin have a value definitely it will still exist for the long period of time. Which can give big help to each and everyone of us here in the bitcoin community. Also, it will be able to provide those people that really needs an income which most of us here rely on the value of bitcoin even if it's an altcoin still related that most of altcoin relying on bitcoin and for sure in the long period of time bitcoin will increase.as the time goes by.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

I also think with you whether Bitcoin can last a long time or not, but I'm sure if the Bitcoin price stays unstable and the user increases, chances are Bitcoin will always last as long as its users faithfully use it. But if the internet dies, Bitcoin will also die because with over the internet Bitcoin can be used
Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

how long the bitcoin depends on the enthusiasts and the full support of the upper and everyone. and I hope the future bitcoin is more successful .
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

How long will Google last? No one can answer that question. Bitcoin will last as long as it stays on an innovative path. The only thing that can kill it is Bitcoin itself.

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

I think it is difficult to predict how long bitcoin will last. But I think if we still choose it to invest and the governments still accept it, I think it will last forever.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: