Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3472 times)
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

We cannot guess or predict till how long will Bitcoin exist but to my opinion Bitcoin cannot be stopped so soon since bitcoin has been introduced  more people are becoming interested in Bitcoin transaction all over the world. Presently  government and banks control most of the wealth of the citizens that is risky;people want their own control over their currency and those who recognize that the banks and governments are controlling their earnings would like to take back their financial control, likes to support Bitcoin.

No one can accurately predict how long will Bitcoin live, but I think other coins will take the lead soon. Also cryptocurrencies will be regulated soon and that will affect price.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

Bitcoin will last forever, the reason why altcoins are existing is because of bitcoins and all the prices in the market of other cryptocurrency are based on bitcoins so there is no way that bitcoins will die and if it will happen then the entire cryptocurrency world will crash as well.
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

Bitcoin is not just a currency. This is technology. The technology will exist for a long time. As a currency, it will last as long as one believes in it.
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Bitcoin is not just a currency. This is technology. The technology will exist for a long time. As a currency, it will last as long as one believes in it.

But despite all this bitkoin is now an asset, in which people invest. While someone will keep assets, it will exist.
twitami1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

But despite all this bitkoin is now an asset, in which people invest. While someone will keep assets, it will exist.
The asset may burn out. If there are few miner, or there will be a low demand, bitcoin will dissolve in the air and no matter how much you keep money there.
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

The asset may burn out. If there are few miner, or there will be a low demand, bitcoin will dissolve in the air and no matter how much you keep money there.
But the fewer miners, the more one can earn. He can build a garage and get his own investments there. Is not it so?
twitami1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

But the fewer miners, the more one can earn. He can build a garage and get his own investments there. Is not it so?
It's a bit more complicated than you think. It's like a child's question: "Why do not we print more money to become richer?". To whom will you then sell the bitcoins?
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

I think it will exist as long as people use it and as long as people adapt bitcoin in their society where they live. Bitcoin is easy to use and helps a lot to people and i am sure that it will last longer so its better to spread knowledge about it especially to the children who will continue the bitcoin.
I think it will last as long many people keep on investing and buying it. Furthermore, as of now no can predict that if bitcoin will last forever or not but I do believe it will last forever because this time there are lot of people started to invest and buy bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will continue in the future and on that time it will officially currency.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

I think it will exist as long as people use it and as long as people adapt bitcoin in their society where they live. Bitcoin is easy to use and helps a lot to people and i am sure that it will last longer so its better to spread knowledge about it especially to the children who will continue the bitcoin.
Yes it's true what you say, bitcoin is easy to use and helps a lot of people including myself, I'm sure even in bitcoin the more people who use bitcoin the longer the bitcoin will last.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

I think it will last as long many people keep on investing and buying it. Furthermore, as of now no can predict that if bitcoin will last forever or not but I do believe it will last forever because this time there are lot of people started to invest and buy bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will continue in the future and on that time it will officially currency.

Yes you are right, bitcoins will not lose its value as long as there are investors in the market. The only reason why bitcoins is so popular today as well is because of the people who are so interested on investing and the demand is increasing so the price will obviously increase as well.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

We do not know how long the bitcoin will last. But I think bitcoin will be the online currency in the future. I believe it is because bitcoin grows from no price until now. I hope bitcoin will exist until i growth old.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

Yes you are right, bitcoins will not lose its value as long as there are investors in the market. The only reason why bitcoins is so popular today as well is because of the people who are so interested on investing and the demand is increasing so the price will obviously increase as well.
Instead bitcoin is becoming more stronger and popular because of the increasing number of bitcoin investors. People now putting more trust of bitcoin because they can see and observe the income that is people getting from bitcoin. They also want to make some money from bitcoin and therefore they try to invest more and more money in bitcoin.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

Can't really say much on this. We have to wait till all bitcoins are mined and there is more stability to its value. Value might increase even after that but I think once bitcoin stops growing people would stop investing in it. But we can still treat it as a currency like others if it has stable value.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

I think bitcoin will exist forever, but in reality I'm looking to the near future and I think that while I'm alive he will not die.
Yes I do agree with you bitcoin is going to exist forever no currency will ever beat bitcoin in price and in demand, people trust bitcoin more than another currency so this is the main reason why bitcoin is high in price and the graph of bitcoin price is rising high and high, it is not going to die ever as some expert investors and the trader said bitcoin is the ever green currency so I am very sure bitcoin will live a long life and it will continue to increase high.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

Everything will depend on whether they will be willing to invest in BTC. Nothing is eternal but that does not mean that it can not last very long. BTC is a jump into the future, so I will certainly show what it can do.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

Currently there is no coin that can replace Bitcoin in terms of trust. Asking for moving away from Bitcoins is like asking for moving away from Dollar as the world reserve currency. Ethereum is the only coin that can replace Bitcoin but before it can solve its own scaling issues I don't see it replacing Bitcoin. So i think pretty long
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

As long as people will have the interest to use it, investors pouring on their money on it, then bitcoin will still exists. Being a mainstream can also be a main reason to believe that this cryptocurrency will last forever.

Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:46:40 AM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
Bitcoin will last forever. It will exist forever, it is decentralized. There are still more people will use Bitcoin. This generation is just a starting for cryptocurrencies. So many FUD and fake news are spreading about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency but it will exist forever.
bountyhunter1313

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:51:13 AM

As long as the internet and bad governance systems exist, bitcoin will too. Simple as that.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:39:29 AM

maybe you are right but we hope bitcoin will last forever because bitcoin helps a lot of people already,their life has improve from nothing to comfort life,so we are hoping that bitcoin will lasts forever.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: