Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3463 times)
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
I believe it will endless and will continue to dominating the world u till cryptocurrency is the personal money globally.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
NejcJamnik

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:56:57 PM

I think bitcoin will be here for a a very long time
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

Bitcoin come to stay, to help human way of life and as long we are leaving Bitcoin continues to stay with a limit of time or period and beside Bitcoin has a great future that we have not yet discovered and also not yet cover across the nation, by using it online payment of bills and also to convert to local currency we normal used daily. As all know that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is accepted in a digital way of buying and selling as our local way of life using our local money to buy product offline. So far bitcoin has a great futures.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

I cannot say the time that bitcoin exist but in my own opinion unless we have people who embrace bitcoin like me or us as best earning i can say bitcoin is for lifetime and for me is the future of generation on humanity.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

It is obvious that no digital technology is designed to last forever, in fact I could say that all innovation is just an advance of what the future holds for humanity, and all current technology is only a step forward towards that unimagined future. But despite the limitation of its temporal scope, the blockchain technology still seems to have enough strength to remain valid for at least ten more years.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:53 AM

I think bitcoin will exist long enough, even I believe bitcoin will not disappear and if bitcoin is destroyed then all altcoin will also be destroyed, because bitcoin is the king of all coin in crypto.

Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

Of course, Bitcoin will not last forever. But is there anything that does? Well, even the entire universe will not last forever. What do you think?

What I know for sure though is that Bitcoin will not die in the next fifty years. This is more than enough for me to continue trusting it. For as long as I am alive, Bitcoin will be the one to give me the key to my dreams. I am sure that Bitcoin will give me a more wealth in the future. If Bitcoin is lower than $10,000 right now, it's not a biggie to me. I am seeing a $100,000 price per BTC in the next couple of years. That is what's more important to me. And I am very much willing to wait. A couple of years is not that long enough for a treasure as big as that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TEMONG

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:41:55 AM

For how long will there be? certainly depends on the trust (trust) of the market (us). If the future market still considers the virtual currency as something of value and has good future prospects, its value will likely increase along with the increase of market confidence level.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

Bitcoin could exist as long as there are people who beliege in its technology and invests or support its use. Bitcoin could go on as long as peopld.are interested in it. However, I don't think bitcoin could survive if people sell their investments when the price drops. Panic selling is a very harmful thing for bitcoin's survival. It lessens tge chance of bitcoin to a price increase and hinders the value even more.

Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:52 AM

We cannot exactly say what will happen in the future. Maybe bitcoin will be still be exist as we know this bitcoin was know for now into other country, and as long as there is cryptocurrency there is also bitcoin.
Hannana01

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

All blockchains are eternal systems. As long as in a point in time, there is one or more people to keep up the system, bitcoin will exist and this applies to other correctly put together crypto’s. As long as there is still internet there will still be bitcoin. That being said it will last for you about as long as it takes you to spend it and there are so many different places to buy and store bitcoin. However, Bitcoin won’t remain in the top spot for much longer, but it will play an integral role over the coming decades. The real future is just beginning to sprout up now in the altcoin markets.
98a9sdafaw

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

Bitcoin can exist for a long time, because Bitcoin is a digital currency, and now is the digital era. Products in the digital era will develop along with the development of digital technology. I believe that the development of digital technology is unlimited.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

I think bitcoin will last for 10 years and maybe 20 years. If many countries do not prohibit bitcoin, it will last forever. Internet is the bitcoin will be the most valuable money in the world.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:54:19 AM

I do believe bitcoin will last a long time, because some other countries  is just starting to embrace bitcoin, so how would it be possible to end if it is just starting to penetrate the world. it will indeed last long time how many years i don't know  but it will.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:01:37 AM

I just hope bitcoin will always exist indefinitely. As long as the internet exists and links or bitcoin related sites, I think bitcoin will last a long time, because bitcoin can change everyone for the better and I think the great people there will fight and survive. to keep the bitcoin awake and eternal
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

I have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what I'm thinking is right.
You should not have thought like this. You think that is okay for the development of Bitcoin. I'm sure Bitcoin will last forever, if internet technology is still there Bitcoin will also survive. I will not doubt the ability of Bitcoin to last forever.

yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

I hope bitcoin keeps going without any year limit, so bitcoin will continue to grow better in the coming year.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

Of course, Bitcoin will not last forever. But is there anything that does? Well, even the entire universe will not last forever. What do you think?

What I know for sure though is that Bitcoin will not die in the next fifty years. This is more than enough for me to continue trusting it. For as long as I am alive, Bitcoin will be the one to give me the key to my dreams. I am sure that Bitcoin will give me a more wealth in the future. If Bitcoin is lower than $10,000 right now, it's not a biggie to me. I am seeing a $100,000 price per BTC in the next couple of years. That is what's more important to me. And I am very much willing to wait. A couple of years is not that long enough for a treasure as big as that.
everything that are existing right now in this world all of it are has its own end that it may have the possibility that it will never be last forever better study and also always check for all updates for what are may real happen in the market about bitcoin.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

As long as there's people using it, bitcoin will exist. And also the existence of bitcoin in the world is the same percentage of how many new rich people living with their wealth because of bitcoin.
adrianbox

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

Yes Maybe there are some new currency or digital payment will rise in the future.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: