Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3463 times)
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

It seems to me that until the light is turned off all over the world and the last device with a crypto currency base is taken away in the summer, we will observe the ups and downs of this currency.
olyolali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

a surprising question arises
bitcoin will continue to exist as many investors turn to bitcoin because investing in bitcoin is profitable so for what doubt the obvious bitcoin will survive
rest assured
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

Till the internet or human life or Earth exist.
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Other than end of the world, no one really know when will cryptocurrency such as bitcoin will end. But for some personal reason it may be banned in a certain country where it is treated as a threat to their economy. Just like whats happening in other countries today.

For as long as people believe in the importance of digital currencies to their life even a single one of them left to believe in it, it will exist and continue to spread and grow again.

Just like a tree that produces flowers that turns to fruit for the benefit of humanity, it'll live even if it faces storms that could tear its stems and branches apart, days will pass by and it'll bloom again until such time that it reaches its limitations and have served humanity for years or decades.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

Totally impossible to suppose how much time bitcoin will be stay live! but I think bitcoin not lose as soon, bitcoin is a hope of huge amount of cryptocurrency traders. and bitcoin is a payment medium of many projects and ico's. I think bitcoin stay long time in cryptocurrency I think it's might forever.
I agree with your opinion and hopefully what you say comes true and I expect the bitcoin to be a good income so many people expect the bitcoin to live forever.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

hopefully bitcoin forums last long and bitcoin is growing, bitcoin is good at work and also developed, bitcoin can help people economy, i like bitcoin.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

Indeed bitcoin will not last forever but i think it will last long term because bitcoin is now highly sought after by investors who want to invest in bitcoin. So i really believe that bitcoin will last for long term.
jamesscorpin88

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

No thing in this world exists forever. I think Bitcoin is as like as other things in this Universe. Bitcoin will able to keep it's existence when computer and internet systems are available. Otherwise it may face obstacles.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

In this wicked world, There is nothing to be permanent. I think Bitcoin and blockchain are also not excluding among this issue. so Bitcoin will also one day vanish. But the question is how much the time Bitcoin will sustain. I think Bitcoin will last at least this century and day by day Bitcoin is becoming the most powerful platform. so that Bitcoin along with Blockchain will dominate in the coming future.
fyubr

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Technologies become obsolete. And bitcoin too sooner or later will come to an end. After all, it was always a different currency. They appeared and disappeared. Nothing is eternal.
fyubr

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

In this wicked world, There is nothing to be permanent. I think Bitcoin and blockchain are also not excluding among this issue. so Bitcoin will also one day vanish. But the question is how much the time Bitcoin will sustain. I think Bitcoin will last at least this century and day by day Bitcoin is becoming the most powerful platform. so that Bitcoin along with Blockchain will dominate in the coming future.
Yes, I agree. A couple of centuries it will still exist and will be actively used. For the modern world there are many advantages in it.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Bitcoin will exist for a very long period of time, in fact i don't see it being faced out ever, people have started making business transactions in Bitcoins, and as soon as the regulation battle is over, there will be no stopping bitcoin.

Bitcoin has not completed Also do not forget that it is possible that bitcoin will become digital gold, and then all crypto currency traders will laugh at those who do not believe in bitcoins and crypto currencies in general. his mission, and the fact that he now has a rate of more than 8,000 dollars and continues to grow, saying that the most important crypto currency will last for a long time in the market.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Bitcoin is the modern era currency and there is no specific time for the bitcoin that for how long this will exist but in my opinion the the crypto will become more popular ans the major currency like bitcoin will be accepted for the online payments and i hope that bitcoin is the future currency in the future the businesses will accept the crypto money like bitcoin Ethereum and these are a very good way to secure your future and for the 2050 this will exist and soon the countries will finish the regulations over this currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

Bitcoin will exist forever as long as there are people who are interested on investing in it. The only way for the government to kill cryptocurrency is to remove the internet and that is so impossible so we do not need to worry about the growth of bitcoins because there is surely a bright future on it.

andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

As we know bitcoin are designed as form of payment, and all other crypto currencies that emerge in these days, these are the beggining of a revolutionary of how all the information transacts and verified across the world.. If then so, i think it will take a long journey.
We cant tell how long bitcoin will exist. Bitcoin is designed as a form of payment for us to pay bills that easily. Bitcoin is such a great way to earn money. Through bitcoin, we can easily pay bills by the use of technology and buy stuffs online. We can also book flight through online. Bitcoin will last a long period of time if many people will treasure it.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

As long as internet exist and people are using the internet to transact and connect to all the people across the world, Bitcoin will never die. It is forever connected to the blockchain. It may be replaced on the top list but it will never die.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

Indeed bitcoin will not last forever but i think it will last long term because bitcoin is now highly sought after by investors who want to invest in bitcoin. So i really believe that bitcoin will last for long term.

Bitcoins will exist forever because all the other cryptocurrencies price are based on bitcoins and the reason why altcoins are existing is to compete with bitcoins since now a days bitcoins is very expensive and people should choose a variety of coins at the scale of their capital.
szulczuk

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

The Bitcoin technologies will last at least for the time that the human race survive. as simple as that.  Smiley
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

Bitcoins will exist forever because all the other cryptocurrencies price are based on bitcoins and the reason why altcoins are existing is to compete with bitcoins since now a days bitcoins is very expensive and people should choose a variety of coins at the scale of their capital.
bitcoin will surely stay for a long long time and the reason is that bitcoin is now going to be the main currency of the people which they will be using for everything. Bitcoin will not only use for online purposes but even local shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin in their shops, therefore we can expect that bitcoin is going to stay for a long long time. 

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
anatoliidedov1807@yandex.

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Everyone is interested in how long Bitcoin will exist But I do not think Nobody will be able to determine how long this will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: