Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 09:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3494 times)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

I think bitcoin has the chance to last many years, until something better in invented or developed in the technology world
I think the existence of bitcoin depends upon its trustees and investors. As long as there are people who will keep on embracing and using it bitcoin will never die. Nobody really knows when will bitcoin gonna end but I'm sure that it will always be there specially we're in internet era and it's usable also bitcoin is such a big help for many and could be a factor in their prosperity and abundance.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

How long will it exist? Likely until the end of the human race, or until the alien invasion. How long will it thrive? That remains to be seen.
How long will bitcoin be here? You answer the question exactly what investors and traders want to hear. I love to hear that also. lol. I believe you. Bitcoin will be here forever and ever. There maybe ups there maybe downs but bitcoin will never die and gone.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

You can imagine how big this forum is , there's many users who are interested with bitcoin and it has more users than other coin's forum. Every day is the day for bitcoin and people are involving as i said so no need to worry about bitcoins.
Bitcoin can totally exist in this world even more than 50 years because a lot of people now is trusting and investing with bitcoin, so in that way bitcoin is becaming really stronger and for me bitcoin can exist more than 50 years because there are so many billionare are investing with bitcoin.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

I think, bitcoin will remain there as long as there is internet and when bitcoin ends then other crypto currency will also disappear because bitcoin is a reference from other crypto currency.
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
Well, I think the bitcoin will live for a very long time at least longer than the paper money known as fiat. Bitcoin lives on the internet, it is kind of hard to predict how long could bitcoin last. Perhaps, 300-400 years in the future.
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

An experienced retailer is confident in the most optimistic forecasts regarding the crypto currency. Byrne suggests that in less than 10 years, how this digital currency will save and increase its popularity not only in the virtual world. It should be expected that Bitcoin will go beyond the limits set by it and will play an important role in the global financial sector, becoming the main monetary unit on a global scale.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

Well it will take longer far from your expectation my friend..and it depends on the trust and willingness of the investors..Becuase of the big help that bitcoin can offer the possibilities are endless.. And soon it will florish to its high peaks too...

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

I think bitcoin will grow progressively for years, so for me bitcoin will take longer. so bitcoin is also very popular in the world.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

How long will it exist? Likely until the end of the human race, or until the alien invasion. How long will it thrive? That remains to be seen.
How long will bitcoin be here? You answer the question exactly what investors and traders want to hear. I love to hear that also. lol. I believe you. Bitcoin will be here forever and ever. There maybe ups there maybe downs but bitcoin will never die and gone.
Yes, I agree with you mate. When bitcoin existed, we dnt want it to stop or end. No one could tell when it would last. But, due to many investors and users that are still  interested in btc. Im pretty sure and confident to say that it would last longer.
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

Despite the fact that many altkoins want to replace bitcoin, I think they can not do it, as far as I know there are people who are very confident in bitcoin and constantly invest in it + many make big x on the growth of bitcoin buy for it altcoyins, I believe it there is a future
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

I'll say when people decided to loose interest in cryptos. Meanwhile, if the HODLers are sitting on Bitcoins until the currency achieves widespread functionality, just how long will they be willing to wait? Forever, I guess.
So Bitcoin will be forever.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

I think it last forever, we cannot considered bitcoin are in the middle or at last but I'm sure it is the beginning. We are in median of era's where us they considered as a cripto currency evolving or some what we called virtual money revolutions. When the time come's human should make another forms of monetary unit and still work in it.

Maybe bitcoin shall might be change its name but bitcoin are still bitcoin it won't be vanish in hitory.

Arlette Foxsparkle
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

For as long as there are people who are still believing and supporting in bitcoins it will not meet its demise. Bitcoin would possibly last longer and may live up to several years even if it is facing some negative and the price gone downhill for the last several days. But as what you say it is true that everything is finite and time would come they would surely meet their end and bitcoin is not an exception.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OnlyTomorrow

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

i think 10years more  Grin Grin Grin
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

Nobody can't last forever but I believe that bitcoin will guide generation by generation. You can also inclue the history itself that would not be erased.

ardibimbim

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will still exist following the technological developments of mankind.
Although bitcoin is now banned in some countries, although bitcoin causes a lot of controversy, bitcoin and other virtual currencies will continue to grow, unless internet networks around the world die or the internet is banned by all countries in the world, so bitcoin will be exhausted.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

Bitcoin will exist until people are disappointed in its technology and value. Then it begins to mass sell and it will disappear.
evitasi

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

I think bitcoin will last forever, as long as there is no regulation that limits or closes bitcoin, because bitcoin in my opinion is needed by people related to the benefits that are so great for everyone including me. I feel very helpful to economic life by bitcoin, I hope the oldest bitcoin will exist forever
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

There is no exact time that for how long Bitcoin will exist.Bitcoin is an investment and people all over the world are investing in Bitcoin every day and day by day it's investor is increasing.as a result its popularity is also increasing. so I don't think so that it will die ever.so we can say that Bitcoin will exist forever.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Hello community ... this is the hardest question for me to answer if for now the new bitcoin shows excellent quality and can grow quickly but if for the future it is hard to predict why I can say like that, like we plant trees we do not know what the tree will live or die depends on how we take care of it ... bitcoin will always be there if all works well and there is no cheating in any way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: