Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:17:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3463 times)
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

The digital currency has been operating not so long by the standards of traditional payment instruments, but from the very beginning of its existence to the present time Bitcoin's cost has steadily increased. In connection with the development and improvement of the scope of the blockchain of a complete collapse of the crypto currency, one should not be afraid. Bitcoin is protected from possible inflation, so its capitalization indicators will grow rapidly, which will favorably affect the future of bitcoin.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

i personally think that that's an unanswerable question as of now because up to what point or how long will it exist is unpredictable like how unpredictable bitcoin's price is. it'll just be worrisome to think of bitcoin's period of existence.
schatzi

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

Actually, I think Bitcoin will last long or maybe it will be used as a universal currency in the future. This is not impossible since Bitcoin is counted as an electronic money which makes it as an innovation for the currency we have as of now. Hopefully the government accept it as a type of currency not just for improvement but for a room for something that is capable in our technological era. If that happened the Bitcoin's value might be stable. As of now Bitcoin is treated as an investment and extra profit for someone in need of assistance in financial matters.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
I do not know exactly how long the bitcoin will last. I think everyone here is also nobody knows. But as long as this bitcoin still exists, we should be able to use this opportunity as well as possible. We should be able to mine coins with as much as possible, then manage the money we have on bitcoin as well as possible. If necessary, we should be able to use the money by building a business, to develop the money we have. So the results we get from bitcoin will not run out in an instant.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

Bitcoin has not completed his mission, and the fact that he now has a rate of more than 10,000 dollars and continues to grow, says that the most important crypto currency will last for a long time in the market. Also do not forget that there is a possibility that bitcoin will become digital gold, and then all traders crypto currency will laugh in the face of those who did not believe in bitcoin and crypto currency in general.

I agree with you.maybe bitcoin will become digital gold in future.
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

nobody knows exactly how long the bitcoin will exist, but I think as long as bitcoin is still in the interest of investors then bitcoin will remain with value depending on the supply and demand of the investors, as long as the investor believes to hold the bitcoin of course the bitcoin will remain, the more interest in bitcoin values will always increase. 
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

nobody knows exactly how long the bitcoin will exist, but I think as long as bitcoin is still in the interest of investors then bitcoin will remain with value depending on the supply and demand of the investors, as long as the investor believes to hold the bitcoin of course the bitcoin will remain, the more interest in bitcoin values will always increase.  

Yes this idea are 100% right no one can know how long can bitcoin exist it always depend on the demand if people continue to patronizing bitcoin then it will survive long but if no demand in the market and people confidence decrease then bitcoin can die, you need to be thankful because bitcoin are stil there and continue to spread all over the world.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

I agree, bitcoin exist as long as the investors are continue invest on it and many users use it , if bitcoin will be more popular day by day for sure many store can accept it and that can be the reason for bitcoin to be use in many stores.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

How long with bitcoin exist, we were not sure yet when is the end of bitcoin because everything is u predictable. As of now bitcoin career is growing since many people making advertisement in many ways such as social media campaign and other ways. So therefore we are sure that it will last longer.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
No one can say how long will bitcoin last because we all know that in this world no one is permanent.Bitcoin will exist as long as there is still many investors.So that we have to invest more here in bitcoin while it is existing because we did not know how long will bitcoin last or exist.
Joylee

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

As long as the Internet is running. Bitcoin will only shut down when the internet is removed worldwide. If this happens, It will have huge changes in our world.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

Bitcoin will forever exist so long as there are human race on earth
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

An experienced retailer is confident in the most optimistic forecasts regarding the crypto currency. Byrne suggests that in less than 10 years, how this digital currency will save and increase its popularity not only in the virtual world. It should be expected that Bitcoin will go beyond the limits set by it and will play an important role in the global financial sector, becoming the main monetary unit on a global scale.
bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Bitcoin will surely exist for at least some decades now. Bitcoin is just at its starting stage now and will grow a lot in the coming decades. The coming era is the Bitcoin era.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

we dont know.
digital thing can disappear someday. its different with pure treasure. it will live forever.
but im sure bitcoin will stand longer than the other coin, as far all people still use it. and it will have longer to survive in this world.
maybe now is the first time bitcoin known by a lot of people, but it will grow slowly as time go by

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

For me, I believe that bitcoin will live forever, it is because that although bitcoin is still new you can see that many people are starting to use the bitcoin in there daily lives and daily routine. It can use to buy products and pay their bill so bitcoin will help people to make their life easier.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
imamhabibi

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

Bitcoin digital currency is predicted to be destroyed due to regulatory pressure from the government.
Digital currency operates on an encryption network called blockchain. Unfortunately, digital currency transactions are not transparent because there is no special institution like the central bank that regulates it.
may not last long because every country is trying to make regulations in order to avoid fraud and connect with illegal business or it could be any country will make digital currency as well as bitcoin
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

If his will surely developed Bitcoin, many people use and invest in the bitcoin. Bitcoins is important in our lives. I think it will last a long time and it's going to be popular around the world. then to get the bitcoin isn't as easy as we dig.
SamuelSL

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

As long as people in world still invest and trust to btc
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

I think bitcoin has the chance to last many years, until something better in invented or developed in the technology world

I also do not think that Bitcoin will end with the last mined BTC. This is the greatest cryptocurrency, which is yet underestimated - it will live long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: