Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3463 times)
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin will last long if the number of investors doesn't disappear and when time comes, the bitcoin will become the main money for all transactions, then it won't die because he will be used for the future, but meanwhile not all people to bitcoin, then we can't tell that it will be the global sum for all.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

I believe that BTC will last forever, They will be the most sustainable technology today. As predicted by many people by the end of the year the price of BTC will surge, they will spread and spread around the world. So BTC will never be broken.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

Honestly, this kind of topic was already been answered a hundred times and my opinion to that will always be the same. Bitcoin will last as long as people continue to use, invest and buy it. It will not end if most people will persist engaging in here. As of now, although the price is unstable, bitcoin is unbreakable.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
I think bitcoin would last forever if all people would accept it. There is a possibility that bitcoin would last if the government would accept and support it. Bitcoin would not be gone unless the owner of bitcoin would decide. The owner has the  power to decide what will happen to bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

For whatever length of time that there is still web there will in any case be bitcoin. That being said it will keep going for you about as long as it takes you to spend it and there are such a large number of better places to purchase and store bitcoin these days many individuals have no clue where to begin. I for one prescribe Coinbase . I've utilized Coinbase a couple of times to purchase bitcoins and never had any issues
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

Bitcoin exist in the meantime because along with its progress, prosper also a country and its people. Thats my opinion. Bitcoin will be forever because bitcoin can changes the world that why bitcoin will exist in the woman life.

For my opinion, Bitcoin will exist as long as people uses cryptocurrency and investors continue to invest here in bitcoin, it will be continiuosly and will not be gone until there are people.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

There ia nothing that can last forever even the nature made can be extinct so we better make the most out of it so that uf it is gone there is nothing that you will regret in it. Because almost all the things are gonna come to an end when the people see another thing in replacement to it. I think it will only last for a couple of decades and thata it the technology grows fast so that there are a lot.more things to discover
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

This is difficult to guess, the number of negative campaigns from various communities certainly make bitcoin continues to decline, if the user continues to decrease then this can threaten bitcoin because it can disappear anytime.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

maybe until the popularity has gone, whats it mean? right now bitcoin popularity is in the high part, its mean that every people want to buy bitcoin because they think that if they invest on bitcoin they will get some big profit, i think bitcoin will gone if nobody want to buy bitcoin, and maybe it will happen if the bitcoin investment is not profitable anymore.

tsw4461

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

If it is adopted properly it could overtake fiat currency in the future.
apelmerah

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

I think with my opinion that bitcoin will always exist as long as there is still internet network, and even bitcoin will always keep developing for future life and become the currency of the future, I believe it.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:19:25 AM

Though not forever, but I am sure that we will use cryptocurrency for a long time. This is very convenient for the digital age in which we live.

For as long as there are people who uses bitcoin, it will conitue to exists. Bitcoin bring more profit to its users so I know it will continue for long years.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:54 AM

Bitcoin exist in the meantime because along with its progress, prosper also a country and its people. Thats my opinion. Bitcoin will be forever because bitcoin can changes the world that why bitcoin will exist in the woman life.
It's uncertain to think the lifespan on bitcoin because it depends upon its users. As long as it's getting the interest it needed and keep on being popular it will never disappear. As long as bitcoin is being supported and keep on being used then it will be valuable and stay with us. Bitcoin needs trust to function.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

I think, I think it will exist as long as people use it and believe it
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

Well, if you look at the history the gold coins survived for thousands of years as a currency, then came the paper money it lasted for about 200 years. And here we are with the new bitcoin the digital currency. Many people compared bitcoin with gold, calling bitcoin the new gold 2.0. thus, if people start calling bitcoin as the new gold then there must be something great with bitcoin and because of that, I think the bitcoin will last for at least half the gold time which is a thousand years minimum. 
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

we all can not know bitcoin until when the most important moment is currently utilized while there is still a chance of hope investors are bitcoin will forever exist as the times and technology

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

maybe forever bitcoin will exist because from year to year enthusiasts bitcoin more and more so bitcoin will be forever
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

If you doubt this system if it will last forever? Then you are right on that for there are no forever in the world except change. No permanent in this world even bitcoin. However while there are people wants it it will remain even change is there bitcoin can handle the situation. I believe.
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

As long as the Internet is running. Bitcoin will only shut down when the internet is removed worldwide. If this happens, It will have huge changes in our world.
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

As this is unpredictable. However we can see it from the popularity of the bitcoin at the moment. Bitcoin has been at the peak of any cryptocurrency. If in time deket it seems impossible bitcoin will die, but do not know for long term and so on. We see that the potential and technology of blockchain is always on the rise and this is a great technology for the future. That will certainly extend the life of bitcoin. Maybe we will leave the bitcoin. We do not know until that happens and this is just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: