Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monitoring of new coins  (Read 4310 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

I wonder, how does it all work and what do you get profit from? Or will you charge for getting information about new tokens on the market?

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilya.miy

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

Great! Got to try it today.
Alexeu000111

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

We launched a bot channel to post new pairs on exchanges, that just started trading (about a minute ago) or will start trading now.

The idea is simple: a bot constantly scans API of main exchanges and sends updates to the channel as soon as sees a new pair. Often developers add  a pair on API first and then on their website. And we all know what happens to new currencies on the market. The author constantly adds new exchanges and improves the tool.

Get a free access until Feb 21th!

join
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEdOuvevGiu4NbVg4g

Contact us: @hound_support

Great bot. I've seen that recent reports have been true. Since it's free until 21st February, I want to know how much it would cost to access the bot after the free period is over? The bot might be really useful, If a listing is on a big exchange and the coin/token was previously listed on a smaller exchange, We all know coins pump when listed on big exchanges.

tell me how I can find out the cost of using the bot at the moment! And is it possible to increase the cost of using the bot?
freddyrujano

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

How much you spend on new coins?
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

I've been chacking for a while. They really post the new coins as soon as they get listed!
I think this is avery good technique to make good money. you can check the potential of the new coin and then have to invest. The good this that price of those coin is still low and we can buy as much as we can. When the new Altcoins show up in the market, usually some people will buy some of them, not just one, but some. And then when the price go up, they can get profit from those new Altcoins.
Oleg.Cheburek

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:19:11 AM

About btc, this will stabilise soon, and you can stop worring.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

I've been chacking for a while. They really post the new coins as soon as they get listed!
I think this is a very good technique to make good money. you can check the potential of the new coin and then have to invest. The good this that price of those coin is still low and we can buy as much as we can. When the new Altcoins show up in the market, usually some people will buy some of them, not just one, but some. And then when the price go up, they can get profit from those new Altcoins.
That's what most do, that makes the project success sometimes failed since many investors when it hit the exchange they dump it fast without thinking that it may affect the project that still in process of development.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

How do you make profits here?

After a long back-reading on this thread, your post just made me laugh. It seems like you don't have a single idea on what the OP has posted. So, to give you an idea:

Its basically a telegram group chat where they post updates from exchange sites (mentioned in OP's post) when a new coin is listed and available to trade.

The group was created specifically for ICO or Airdrop enthusiasts whom they acquired these tokens either from purchase or free. These coins doesn't have any value until they are available to trade in exchange desk sites.

Usually, if it reaches on that point, the market value surge up faster as majority of the people that hold it just want to make instant BTC, which will eventually turn them into money and thats how can you benefit or make profits from it.
Den.3354

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

They have a referral program?
icoreview_romania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Very nice, sir!

It sure helps me a lot!

Would be nice to have in future versions some quick trial actions.

I mean, cmon, lifetime?
Kare.Toll

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

Yeah, I've seen an announcement of ref program somewhere. Seems interesting.
Drloipro

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

CyberMiles (CMT) was developed specifically for commercial and transactional applications. Existing platforms tend to become less effective for contracts that govern specific commercial transactions, because those platforms are not designed to serve these purposes. In contrast, CM is currently being developed to build intelligent contract modules that maximize the efficiency of the information technology required for timely completion of the transaction.
CyberMiles is a new next-generation blockchain network optimized for marketplace and business applications working closely with an already well-established online marketplace 5miles to build a platform for an E-commerce ecosystem.
CMT transaction per second will be 100 times faster than Ethereum.
Egor_F

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

I prefere using experts' help instead of spending all my time to collect news and forecasts. Too overwhelmimg.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

I think this is avery good technique to make good money. you can check the potential of the new coin and then have to invest. The good this that price of those coin is still low and we can buy as much as we can. When the new Altcoins show up in the market, usually some people will buy some of them, not just one, but some. And then when the price go up, they can get profit from those new Altcoins.
But not always buy a new coin can bring profit, in my opinion even it is quite risky because we do not know the history and treck record owned. Many Altcoins are even left behind by the developers, they only aim to take advantage and without any intention to develop much better. Investing in Altcoin requires courage and intelligence. We have to really focus on being able to make the right decisions.
saimoooon

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

thanks! I like that you don't make long texts ost, just the essential data!
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

I prefere using experts' help instead of spending all my time to collect news and forecasts. Too overwhelmimg.

Day by day there are new coins comes up, we don’t know the new coins are legit or not some of them are worth it. Monitoring of the new coins is too hard we need to spend a lot of time searcher it, reading the white paper and others pressing matter on the new coins. We do it manually to generate which coins will be the right one and can give a better result.
RUslan.U

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

They also have coinmarketcap notifications, great
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

I think this is a very good technique to make good money. you can check the potential of the new coin and then have to invest. The good this that price of those coin is still low and we can buy as much as we can. When the new Altcoins show up in the market, usually some people will buy some of them, not just one, but some. And then when the price go up, they can get profit from those new Altcoins.
That's what most do, that makes the project success sometimes failed since many investors when it hit the exchange they dump it fast without thinking that it may affect the project that still in process of development.

I think the dev  can make a way to recover the price fluctuation ,this is really happen after the project will success, not only in the investors also some of the bounty hunters sell their rewards without thinking about the affection of the price.
KAZAKOV.TOM

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

Do you use it everyday?
commlinx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

It got to be examine fitly that the people WHO square measure intrigued with this type of administration can have the capability to be lit, there is bunches of provide this manner and an oversized portion of them square measure for the benefits of the businessman or maker, best activity is to review and analysis the benefits antecedently change of integrity such gathering wherever the hazard is considerably lesser within the event that you simply do have real info concerning the business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: