Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monitoring of new coins  (Read 4308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

This is cool, I want something better than coinmarketcap as well. Keeping track of all new coins is exhausting, I dont think its a job for humans anymore.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirill1322

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

Guys, I'm glad a friend suggested your bot to me.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:11:43 AM

What a nice bot. It's impossible to keep up with all the new coins, and coins are only ever worth anything if they can be traded on a decent exchange. How do you go about joining in on the free version of the bot to get 10% of the signals? I think getting a free trial and seeing them all could be overwhelming at first.
eryKry

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

hm, it looks promissing, got to check it for a few days.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

What a nice bot. It's impossible to keep up with all the new coins, and coins are only ever worth anything if they can be traded on a decent exchange. How do you go about joining in on the free version of the bot to get 10% of the signals? I think getting a free trial and seeing them all could be overwhelming at first.

Yes to be a successful trader i think this is compulsory to check and monitor the new coins regularly and in the present scenario the bitcoin is good and growing while some other altcoin are also good and i am monitoring them so it is good for the coin to be monitor regularly so in this way we can find out the best coin for investment in the future and by this way we can predict them as well.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Insights ought to be made from their own. With digital currency all that needed is, shopper ought to examine and decide on their own decisions. to observe we've additional access to numerous applications, blockfolio is one of the most effective recorded application joined of the shopper fixed.
Point.cash

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Pretty good free version, I can make a great use of it!
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

I think that the best way to do it is to make your own calendar with only interesting ones - monitor them via ICO calendars.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chermet21

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

I get now about 2-4 posts a day, if I set an exchanges filter, there moght be 0 a day((
saimoooon

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

is it worth to subcribe?
gorconec12

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

I wish I could bouht it. But not now…
FromSmyrna

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Can you do more channels like this?

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

I have been doing the same because I find the price of Bitcoin really crazy nowadays. It is just so acting impossibly since the beginning of the quarter. It has not shown signs of recovery except when it reached a little over $11,000.

I hope a coin will be developed that will not hurt the pockets of its investors every so often. The prices have been such a pain to shell out already, add it to the even bad days that have been taking place today.

In this, I recognize the need for regulation so as to successfully take full control of Bitcoin's price.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

I've been chacking for a while. They really post the new coins as soon as they get listed!
I think this is a very good technique to make good money. you can check the potential of the new coin and then have to invest. The good this that price of those coin is still low and we can buy as much as we can. When the new Altcoins show up in the market, usually some people will buy some of them, not just one, but some. And then when the price go up, they can get profit from those new Altcoins.
That's what most do, that makes the project success sometimes failed since many investors when it hit the exchange they dump it fast without thinking that it may affect the project that still in process of development.

I think the dev  can make a way to recover the price fluctuation ,this is really happen after the project will success, not only in the investors also some of the bounty hunters sell their rewards without thinking about the affection of the price.
I don’t think so that majority uses it for everyday because it is mandatory for those who are involved in day trading. They need to check the prices of the coin for not missing any good opportunity of selling off or buying new coin. Otherwise it is highly stressful for others to check prices on daily basis because at present the market is not showing any good signs for the long term holders. Good for traders!
talldude

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

It need to be examine fittingly therefore the people square measure intrigued with this kind of administration can have the capability to be light, there is bunches of provide this fashion and an oversized portion of them square measure for the benefits of the owner or maker, best activity is to check and analysis the benefits antecedently connexion such gathering wherever the hazard is considerably lesser within the event that you simply do have real data concerning the business.
Ilnurbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

The trader is the one who are looking at the history of coins and due to this way they become successful in the industry if you have a deep study of the coins then you will become the good foretasted person and in the future it is fruitful. The thing I like about new Altcoins and new crypto is that the price of those coin is still low and we can buy as much as we can. When the new Altcoins show up in the market, usually some people will buy some of them, not just one, but some
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Fujicoin seems to have some volume again and is moving $$$$ thru the exchanges at a better clip...just saying...

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

I think the best way to monitor our coins is to keep paying attention to the price movements manually. Best of all because I'm sure people do not invest in a lot of coins. For the range of 10 to 20 coins I think it is still reasonable to be analyzed at any time. With that then we can pay attention to all the news that there and it will be very good when there is some information that could have an impact on the coin.
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

I'm always interested in whatever is on offer, especially when it benefits. This time I will not try with what you offer, because it is often found a bot that does not give what he promised
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

What is the incentives subscribers will make while paying this fees every month? . Monitoring or trading new coins don't bring profit guarantee, some new coins are just in the market to be dumped and if I am notified , it means I am buying a coin just because is a new on the market? Besides this features is already on coinmarketcap website. If you click on trending coins, you can see new coins, gainers and losers. So why worry for another subscription.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: