Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOW IT Token Airdrop in Progress. $25 of tokens for the first 1000 participants  (Read 370 times)
dicklerick8 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

STOW IT Token currently has an airdrop in progress. 1/3 of the spots have been filled so head over to claim your airdrop. If you want to read about our Airdrop first, we have a Medium writeup here, https://medium.com/@STOWITTOKEN/stow-it-token-airdrop-is-open-59cc8acd0edc

STOW IT,https://www.stowit.com, is a peer-to-peer marketplace for storage. Mainly focusing on vehicles, STOW IT has been operating for almost 3 years and has a working product and customers. With hundreds of storage locations and transactions under our belt, we are looking to blockchain to continue to expand and give incentives to our users.

Check out our whitepaper and token site at https://stowittoken.com. Our telegram group can be found at https://t.me/stowittoken. Feel free to join and come with whatever questions you have.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chamaleatung

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

I just signed up for the STOW IT Token Airdrop.
I have a question, where do i fill MEW to receive token?
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

First of all thank you very much devs for the airdrop, I have signed up and I will keep them !! I have some questions, when you publish some roadmap or whitebook of the project here in btt? How many people are behind the project? Can we know them?

Good luck and thanks!
chamaleatung

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

how much is ICO price?
dicklerick8 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

I just signed up for the STOW IT Token Airdrop.
I have a question, where do i fill MEW to receive token?

Initially our plan for this Airdrop was to collect MEW addresses at crowdsale and process them at that time. Feedback from the community has shown this wasn't as popular of an idea, so future Airdrops will contain the ability to collect MEW addresses. We will keep the community updated in Telegram and here for updates and future IMPROVED Airdrops.
dicklerick8 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

First of all thank you very much devs for the airdrop, I have signed up and I will keep them !! I have some questions, when you publish some roadmap or whitebook of the project here in btt? How many people are behind the project? Can we know them?

Good luck and thanks!

Our roadmap, whitepaper and team info can be found at https://stowittoken.com. Feel free to ask any follow up questions after you've checked it out  Smiley
WolfFox

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

How we will get this airdrop?

I don't find where I should fill my ETH address or other payment data? Could you explain this? How do you want to get participant's addresses?

Thank you
dicklerick8 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

how much is ICO price?

Price per token at the time of ICO will be .035 USD
dicklerick8 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

I don't find where I should fill my ETH address or other payment data? Could you explain this? How do you want to get participant's addresses?

Thank you

Initially our plan for this Airdrop was to collect MEW addresses at crowdsale and process them at that time. Feedback from the community has shown this wasn't as popular of an idea, so future Airdrops will contain the ability to collect MEW addresses. We will keep the community updated in Telegram and here for updates and future IMPROVED Airdrops. We will send out an email at a later date to connect to your Airdrop form submission. Sorry for any inconvenience.
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

thanks for putting this airdrop together, much appreciated. I have shared it on my airdrop twitter group: https://twitter.com/Crypto_Bounties/status/964916268783493120

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Thank you

Initially our plan for this Airdrop was to collect MEW addresses at crowdsale and process them at that time. Feedback from the community has shown this wasn't as popular of an idea, so future Airdrops will contain the ability to collect MEW addresses. We will keep the community updated in Telegram and here for updates and future IMPROVED Airdrops. We will send out an email at a later date to connect to your Airdrop form submission. Sorry for any inconvenience.
I've seen a lot of people question you in your telegram group and ann. The design of the erh address in the form is really a failure. Maybe you guys have a good idea, but it's not realistic. You can make a telegrambot, who join your Telegram groups can send directly to your telegrambot the twitter account,btt account and the eth address.

dicklerick8 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

Thank you

I've seen a lot of people question you in your telegram group and ann. The design of the erh address in the form is really a failure. Maybe you guys have a good idea, but it's not realistic. You can make a telegrambot, who join your Telegram groups can send directly to your telegrambot the twitter account,btt account and the eth address.

Yeah we are seeing that wasn't the best move but we will definitely utilize the telegrambot next go around. Again, it's our first one so it has definitely been a learning curve. Thanks for the feedback and we'll let the community know again when there's another. We are about to fill this one.
PujanggaEdan

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Hello there.
Why you just limit phone number by 10 digit? Are you limit the citizenship/country to join?
dicklerick8 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Hello there.
Why you just limit phone number by 10 digit? Are you limit the citizenship/country to join?

The https://www.stowit.com site is a link to our existing product and we are US based. International phone numbers aren't accepted at the time because we do not do business internationally YET.

To sign up for ICO updates and be informed when our crowdsale starts, head to https://stowittoken.com. Let me know if you have any other questions.
dicklerick8 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Hello there.

Forgot to answer the second part of your question, we are excluding citizens of N. Korea and Iran from investing in our ICO. Feel free to join our telegram group at https://t.me/stowittoken to get regular project updates, reading material and announcements.
dicklerick8 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Some stats from our airdrop for any who are interested

• We had individuals from 83 countries sign-up
  • Our Telegram group is now almost 1,200 members
  • 1,000+ new Twitter followers
  • Over 1,000 of you visited our STOW IT Token website

Thanks to all of you who participated. For those who missed it, you can head to https://stowittoken.com to register for future airdrop notifications, project updates and announcements. Be sure to check out our whitepaper and project there as well.
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

Guys, as you know, I am a big fan of Stow It, and been promoting it wherever I could.
It's a shame that not a lot of people are doing the same. I wonder if an incentive program is the best option to get people to share Stow It with their networks, or if there is a better approach, i.e. getting more content out (video from founders, articles on steemit, q&a on discord), setting up barter deals with crypto figures,...

Finally, I would love to help you get the word out. Let me know how I can be of assistance

Some stats from our airdrop for any who are interested

• We had individuals from 83 countries sign-up
  • Our Telegram group is now almost 1,200 members
  • 1,000+ new Twitter followers
  • Over 1,000 of you visited our STOW IT Token website

Thanks to all of you who participated. For those who missed it, you can head to https://stowittoken.com to register for future airdrop notifications, project updates and announcements. Be sure to check out our whitepaper and project there as well.

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

i think that good idea guys,and i do hope more new update and will become popular in crypto currency,hope to be part of it
King Red

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

i think that good idea guys,and i do hope more new update and will become popular in crypto currency,hope to be part of it

guys, the theme is already old February 17, 2018
I think that now there are no more shares!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: