Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MAGICALBITCOIN.ORG IS PAYING (PAID 0.04 Bitcoin in 24 HRS)  (Read 150 times)
faicalmihoubi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

I want to make clear. Magicalbitcoin.org is paying currently and i got paid 0.04 bitcoin while invest 0.02 (minimum plan). i invested 0.02 bitcoin. invest and profit while you still possible!    : Cheesy

GREETINGS FROM EGYPT
xander1910

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Well I lost $500 with another bitcoin doubler website. At least made well over $1000 with this. I know eventually probably it will die but for now on this is my cash cow. And the last time I invested I got paid in 10 hours or even faster so that tells me one thing that magicalbitcoin has lots of investors. Probably running like a traditional PONZI scheme but for now, there is lots of new deposits coming which can be used to pay older investors. To be honest with you all, I never seen such scheme to last long and it's doomed to fail eventually but it looks like owners know what they are doing if they are already running for 3 months.

Peace.

My verdict:

Legit and paying 2/17/2018
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

THIS IS SCAM!

Do not invest in this website, they will steal your money! You have been warned.

SEEMS LIKE YOU DIDN'T RECEIVED A SINGLE SATOSHI!  Grin

YOUR "INVESTING" ADDRESS: https://blockchain.info/address/1CEPjkiZmujfEHKDKBFg8qZfPWEfbt9z1k  | 0 BALANCE

]SCAM!      SCAM!        SCAM!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: