Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO POOL SYNDICATE  (Read 212 times)
icopoolsyndicate (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Hi,

Our telegram is https://t.me/icopoolsyndicate

All the sales will be conducted via www.primablock.com making it transparent

What is it?
We have built a community on telegram where we invest into one ICO which we pick. we research everyday for potential and powerful ICO's.

Why pool?

As group will grow, we will invest decent amounts to invest in ICO's without stress of solding out. We will participate in private presales with bonuses. Last pool ICO that i was in had 40% bonus up to price in crowdsale. So basically when ICO will go on some exchange you will have 40% sure profit.

What ICO's and how many are per month?

we are selecting ICO's that have big potential and demand. we are expecting to be sold out in crowdsale pretty quickly. About amount per month, it's hard to tell, we don't want to say specific number, because it is possible that no good ICO's will be in month.

Is it another scam?

Totally not, we want to be transparent, we will setup deals with companies and take some bonus percentage for setuping deals. So our motivation is pickup good ICO's because we will have share too. And why would we scam someone when we  could profit this way.
icopoolsyndicate (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Our telegram is https://t.me/icopoolsyndicate
cryptolover4time

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Get premium deals and independant researchs on the best upcoming ICOs

We serve our community the best deals from our panel of ICO projects we work with.

https://www.crypto-compass.io/

Our negotiated deals

We have ambassador agreements with all the projects we work with. 
We only propose utility token projects from registered companies with legal opinion.
We meet the founders in person and are very selective on the quality of the proposed projects.

Independant Due Diligences on the selected projects

We work with a network of independant experts coming from financial and crypto world to serve you operational due diligence with more than 150 criterias on the selected projects.
We scrutinize among others : business model, competition, technology, legal, token structuration, team background checks
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

ICO Syndicate aims to provide about 3-4 high-quality ICO deals per month to its members.There’s usually a limited allocation for the syndicated deals. Some deals sell out in less than 5 minutes.These deals are private and exclusive to ICO Syndicate members. Under no circumstances are ICO Syndicate members allowed to make the deals publicly known.
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

hi, just let you know www.crypto-compass.io is displaying ICO projects at presale stage with good entries. They don’t pool but agree on exclusivity directly with the ICO team. So no additional risk from the investor side.

their new ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.new#new    Grin Grin
thecryptolawyer

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

ou can join us at the Crypto Venture ICO pool group on telegram  https://t.me/CryptoVentureICO

This group is dedicated to discussing ICOs generally and participating in top 1% ICOs through seed and privatesale deals

The group has partnerships with VCs and are capable of securing the most rare ICO projects that can bring high returns and change the crypto industry

They currently pledging for a rare blockchain infrstrucutre ICO project

As for recently released ICOs, the group is bullish on:

- Pchain  (strong project)
- Quarkchain (extremely hyped)
- PolicyPal (NEM partnership and strong project)
- Endor (took a big hit, trading at ICO price should recover soon)
- NEXO (profit sharing concept)
- Celsius (strong team. No marketing or exchange yet. Trading below ICO price but expect a moon in Q4 when deposits are allowed and marketing starts)

https://t.me/CryptoVentureICO
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

ICO Syndicate aims to provide about 3-4 high-quality ICO deals per month to its members.There’s usually a limited allocation for the syndicated deals. Some deals sell out in less than 5 minutes.These deals are private and exclusive to ICO Syndicate members. Under no circumstances are ICO Syndicate members allowed to make the deals publicly known.
OOh sounds good!!!  Also I've diversificated my portfolio yet. With buying another good promissing token.I have found a new project
According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, I can recommend #CRYPTICS. do it on your pool so I can invest via you.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

I think it's great that you want to give investors a lower entry price, but sadly, it's hard to believe that you're not gonna scam. Crypto world has made us very paranoic.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: