Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BAAPPAY - The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here  (Read 2561 times)
Baappay (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:29:19 AM

This looks like a really promising project. I just saw the video and loved the whole concept. This is what they crypto community needs, adoption by the masses!

Thanks! wait until you see our other demo which will be detailed, with actual credit card & crypto transactions, integrated into our point of sale software

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
issac1209

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

I am absolutely impressed by the project but why has this not gone viral? Your project/whitepaper is solid yet seem to go unnoticed. You really need to attend more events and get the word out.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

I am absolutely impressed by the project but why has this not gone viral? Your project/whitepaper is solid yet seem to go unnoticed. You really need to attend more events and get the word out.

A lack of publicity, IMO. They still have chances, though. Didn't try to take advantage on this situation, but I think an airdrop will boost your project awareness
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

BaapPay is a multi-layered platfoam equipped with paymen gateways, sales and software systems, and the BaaWorld app store. as cryptococcal adoption increasingly penetrates the bussiness and consumer lives, the will be a point where : buying, selling and trading cryptocurrency will be a part of everyday life these future projets will contunue to grow.
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

BaapPay is a multi-layered platfoam equipped with paymen gateways, sales and software systems, and the BaaWorld app store. as cryptococcal adoption increasingly penetrates the bussiness and consumer lives, the will be a point where : buying, selling and trading cryptocurrency will be a part of everyday life these future projets will contunue to grow.

Thanks for the cut and paste!!
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

A lack of publicity, IMO. They still have chances, though. Didn't try to take advantage on this situation, but I think an airdrop will boost your project awareness

Our problem, our priority is releasing the platform instead of marketing, however that should change as soon as we release our devices, POS and payment integration in the coming weeks. However, we do have a lot interest from  big time investors......Airdrops will be coming!!
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

I agree to bring to the project the maximum number of investors - it is necessary to apply all kinds of advertising opportunities.
Airdrop is a very good idea.

RoryRoryRory3

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

I agree, you haven't even started the ICO yet you seem to have everything developed and planned. Get the word out devs!!
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

I agree, you haven't even started the ICO yet you seem to have everything developed and planned. Get the word out devs!!
Project seems interesting. Looked at whitepaper BAAPPAY buildan paygate system. I am actually concern about Smart SPOS
Blakekeke10

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

Liking the video guys! Just some airdrops and this should be to the moon!:wink:
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Project seems interesting. Looked at whitepaper BAAPPAY buildan paygate system. I am actually concern about Smart SPOS

What are your concerns about the SPOS?
Carterfinley65

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

What is the fee per transaction through your POS ?
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

What is the fee per transaction through your POS ?

in 4-5 months when we are ready to release the product into the market, we will give a complete breakdown of the fees and cost
coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

very smart dev, it will be a great succesfull ico.

Sukhpreet Singh

Founder & CEO

Successful entrepreneur, ICO and Blockchain enthusiast. Sukhpreet Singh is a early Cryptocurrency investor and successfully founded several B2C ventures. Desires to apply his extensive experience to build a  blockchain based online payment processing solution incorporating both fiat and crypto
kotasweladapola

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Amazing project. Just went through the brief description and others views as well. Hope BaapPay having the capability to deliver great results through their project. I will post a good analysis about them once refer their white paper fully. Good luck all.
Hsingh

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

very smart dev, it will be a great succesfull ico.

Sukhpreet Singh

Founder & CEO

Successful entrepreneur, ICO and Blockchain enthusiast. Sukhpreet Singh is a early Cryptocurrency investor and successfully founded several B2C ventures. Desires to apply his extensive experience to build a  blockchain based online payment processing solution incorporating both fiat and crypto

Thanks for your kind words for our CEO!!
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

BAAPPAY project has a good vision to make it easier for us if doing transaction using cryptocurrency. it's a good projects and deserve to be supported. I hope that many investors are join with this project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Hsingh

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

BAAPPAY project has a good vision to make it easier for us if doing transaction using cryptocurrency. it's a good projects and deserve to be supported. I hope that many investors are join with this project.

Thanks for Supporting us. Stay Tuned for more updates.

celofiguj

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

As you posted earlier that demo of POS is ready and will be circulated in the market. So, Is the demo ready?

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:18:02 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 07:32:56 PM by Baappay

As you posted earlier that demo of POS is ready and will be circulated in the market. So, Is the demo ready?

We are expecting to have the first half of our platform completed and released into the market within 4-5 months(POS, device, fiat,crypto payment gateway). Below is the link for the demo video.

We will be taking pre orders for our devices starting within 2-3 months. There shall also be another website dedicated to the retail sales and customer support pertaining to the products.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: