Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC rich 14K$ till this Sunday?  (Read 467 times)
Katerina (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

As you know BTC rise from 6K to 10K for two-weeks. History shows that after such a two-week gradual ascent follow an uncontrolled pump which could to raise the price exactly as much as it was in last two weeks in percentage. And I have a question: Should we expected the great rise of BTC (to 14K$) this Sunday 18.02.18?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

As you know BTC rise from 6K to 10K for two-weeks. History shows that after such a two-week gradual ascent follow an uncontrolled pump which could to raise the price exactly as much as it was in last two weeks in percentage. And I have a question: Should we expected the great rise of BTC (to 14K$) this Sunday 18.02.18?
Tomorrow is the Sunday so it is not possible in the crypto market. All the coins are pumping constantly but we don't expect 4k USD in one day. The current market value of Bitcoin is around 11k USD so it is impossible to raise in tomorrow. I hope this will raise 14k USD in next week. This is just a approximate prediction of Bitcoin it will pump more than 15k USD also possible in this month end.

Huzaifa786

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

itcoin is the best cryptocurrency to look for in 2018. The way it took on the crypto market with its climb to $19k while giving millions in profits to those who had invested is awesome.

Even now, when there are so many ICOs in the market including some really well set cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is still among the priorities of the investors. All the investors believe that eventually it might go even further than its previous $19k mark and might give them the profit they expected. https://businesstiptop.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest/
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

Well, I think that it could happen, we never know. But I don't care about the time that Bitcoin's recovery will take, I just want it to recover. Either 1 day or 1 year are good to me, as long as BTC stays alive.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

God damn these people that are taking a one-time event and trying to make it appear as though it is a common occurrence within the markets are starting to piss me off. That includes you OP since your scenario has happened literally once, and that was a year ago. That was under completely different conditions with people who were a lot more enthusiastic with Bitcoin and more interested in investing because everyone and their mom was also getting invested in Bitcoin and cryptos trying to get rich.

We'll maybe hit $11.5k by Sunday in a gradual rise but there will be no $14k.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

The current bitcoin price $11,000+, to rise $3,000 to $14,000 level is possible but unlikely from my point of view. Bitcoin bullish trend seems good and we might be seeing $14,000 in the next 2 weeks if everything goes well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

I wouldn't hold my breathe on that kind of rise but I think you could say we got an easy shot at 12-13k range for sure. Of course Bitcoin could moon this week, but I don't think anybody wants parabolic growth like Decemeber...we all know how that story ends.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

It's possible to pump a coin quickly if the whales would pump it together. However, this is less likely to happen in just a short span of time. Give bitcoin some time to recover it's price, because anything that happens too fast is not also good specially on cryptocurrency.  Patience is the key if you are holding and investing.
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I do not think so. Capitalization should increase significantly so that the price reaches this level. But we will be taking off already in the spring, that's for sure.
sauravrajput1

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

I don't think so By Sunday but surely it will reach to 14k in upcoming days
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

May be yes and may be not, thats the volatality it has got .We never know what circumstances will make it reach or not.But i have got strong gut in saying that it will reach the previous highs of dec'17 very soon. Any market has to make new highs and new lows, thats the reason why the market starts reacting when rise and drop as well.So keep waiting till the price reached our targets.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

14K $ in this week seems to be heavy, because from 6K to 10K it takes 2 weeks. much less a lot of Sundays sell their bitcoins for a weekend holiday.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

what's wrong with hoping, but it's impossible to pump at continously
we just have to wait, and be patient for that, and besides that it can not be predicted
I did not expect much, because I was afraid of disappointment. if it is Sunday tomorrow the price will reach as you say, it means is luck for us all
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

Nope, this is unlikely to happen because there are still issues and fuds thats are still not solve. And it is really to hard to raise 3k in a single day unless there will be a huge happening in the cryptoverse. But nothing is impossible maybe whales will buy more bitcoins and this might affect the bitcoin's price
Rahman11

Activity: 1428

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I think if bitcoin retain before some of days pumping then bitcoin almost can hit around 11.5k$ within Sunday, I think it's quite impossible to hit around 14k$ within 1 or 2 days. it's possible to hitting around 14k$ within 5-6 days.
Katerina (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

maybe I'm too idealistic about the price increase. Is it true that cryptoenthusiasts have become less?
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

I highly doubt something like that would happen op. The slow rate at which the market is recovering implies that bitcoin might touch $12k soon, but $14k seems far too optimistic based on recent trends, but it can actually happen and bitcoin might actually touch $14k due to the extreme volatility of this market. Currently, good news is flowing in from all directions and I am expecting bitcoin to go back to $20k by April. All other popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin etc are also recovering in a slow and steady manner which is all that matters at the end of the day.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

There are only few hours left till Sunday and I don't think Bitcoin price can increase quickly like that Smiley. To reach to that price I think Bitcoin need to take at least 2 more weeks. If Bitcoin price really can reach to 14k this Sunday, I afraid that it'll dump back to 10k$ right after that on the next day. Easy pump, easy dump. Grin

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

I really doubt that it is even possible because at the moment, bitcoin is even yet to even reach $12K at the moment so i believe that it is going to take a while before it can eventually reach the value that OP is talking about.
rwishva

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

people telling others are selling their BTC on Friday and get ready for the weekend. but do you sell your BTC in order to celebrate your weekend ?. I don't think so. if we are not selling then who are selling BTC on fridays ?  Huh Huh Huh
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

No, this is not a similar situation. Bitcoin overcomes resistance lines after $ 10,000 and$12,000. If it is fixed in this area, then it will be possible to think about growth further.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

anything can happen with bitcoin bcz i am eagerly waitting for a huge pump.i want to see btc at 20k usd

Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

I think I can, I see the process of rising slowly up to this moment is very admirable. it's feasible to get over the bitcoin point at the moment.
Baltazaar

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

Smart Micro-Insurance

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

it's coming slow step slow steps  i read today one news and in summer time near 20k$ will be maybe more but i trust time time will be pass a.s.a.p. and we will see growing the market and price will be higher than today . i hope and hold of course

uchiha_madara

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

that's imposible but I'm sure Bitcoin will be $14000 at the end of this February
xlth

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Well, nothing is impossible. Let's say it's unlikely.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

[/quot

Maybe beginning this Sunday will begin to reach 14k$  on the whole weak or go higher. Bitcoin will go back to its normal situation because we believe that bitcoin will not gonna let their status go down to a lowest price.Because bitcoin will survive for all of us. All bitcoiners will prosper upon the increasing price of bitcoin. That will make to the whole world famous and powerful currency to control the whole world.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

no, I think it's impossible. Until Sunday, the price will rise to 11,000-12,000 dollars
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

maybe ,, no one can confirm this. but my prediction, we'll see bitcoin reach $ 14,000 after entering the month of March. in my opinion, bitcoin has found its lowest point in this month, and in March it's time for bitcoin to rise again exceeding the highest price in 2017.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

anything can happen with bitcoin bcz i am eagerly waitting for a huge pump.i want to see btc at 20k usd
I want it to get higher that that price because Bitcoin can finally be used by more people due to the crash.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Machine Funk

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

So your logic is that if bitcoin increased 4k in the last two weeks then it will again in the next two? I don't think so.
Bitcoin is slowly recovering from all that fud nonsense that went on with people not being able to read properly and thought crypto was banned in India.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

No, this is not a similar situation. Bitcoin overcomes resistance lines after $ 10,000 and$12,000. If it is fixed in this area, then it will be possible to think about growth further.

Great, I wanted to say exactly the same thing. Maybe it could test 12.000 by next Sunday (not tomorrow), but I do believe it will have to test it a few times.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Bitcoin will not reach 11K this sunday. But it will rise in the next two weeks and bitcoin could test 15K in March with this bullish trend, because of the positive news from the European central bank and Swiss authorities.

jekzy

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

We hope too..we all want to rise the price of bitcoin.just be patient and relax and hodl Smiley
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

I think Bitcoin is possible to go to $14K on Sunday. But it does not rise very fast, it is better to grow slowly.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

By tomorrow, the growth of bitcoins to 14,000 dollars is impossible even theoretically. Moreover, the weekend market is a little quieter. Somewhere for one or two weeks it's real. We do not need a sharp rise in the price of bitcoin. It's better that he goes up smoothly. We have already seen the end of the sharp rise of bitcoin in December last year.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Not so fast. FUD ended but Bitcoin is still weak and will recover enough long. This Sunday $10,000, maybe even drop down a bit
Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

Sunday is less than 24 hours, i don't see bitcoin rising to that extent but it might rise higher. There magic that can happen over the night.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:42:06 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 02:59:59 PM by spngebob

No, it won't.
It will remain at this level for few days, people are still recovering from crash and FUD and have fear of investing.
It will take some time to fuel the rocket.  Wink
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

It is highly unlikely for Bitcoin to increase by another 30% by Sunday, that's just one day away. I don't think I've seen Bitcoin jump 30% in one day... Ever.

It is true that Bitcoin has probably found new support now that it has re-crossed $10,000 but to hope for $14,000 by Sunday is just wildly optimistic.

$11,100 is likely, and $11,500 is within the realm of possibility. Beyond that would be a shock.

lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

From my point of view it should be below 11k. But it's also not impossible to reach 14k. Some people previously said that bitcoin price must be dropped to 4k or below but it should not be happened. I think very soon botcoin price wiil be back to it's previous position & touch 20k landmarks. Big cheers for bitcoin.
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

It is not possible to make such a jump, but in case it does, that just will cause a fast corection dowm to 8-9K so it`s not even a good thing to expect. We all preffer to get it much more stable even in 9K ranges - the stability will guarantee long term price increasing with no big fluctuations: I really hope the volatility of the BTC to be overcomed soon. That will provide trust and legacy for the BTC and the whole crypto market and will guarantee the future for crypto involved believers. We should stop to pay attention to the short terms bulls and bears and rather to keep triyng to fence off the volatility and stock manipulations.
trigg

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

I would guess 12k on Sunday and 15k by mid week. I'm hoping for 20k by end of month.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

Well, I think this is possible to happen. But no one knows. Bitcoin is so volatile, It can increase its rate and price anytime and no time chosen. Maybe this will happen but im not sure if Bitcoin will reach 14,000 dollars tommorow because bitcoin is quite slowly being recovered from its price. I hope that Bitcoin will reach 14k tommorow.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

10,850 dollara is the price of the bitcoin at this time and near to 11k dollars.  Tomorrow is sunday and for sure the price will become 12k dollars tomorrow.  For me possible the price will become 14k dollars in this week.  But we don't know when it happen but I hope as soon as possible it will reach that.  More bitcoin more profit to come with us.  So better to buy bitcoin now don't mis this opportunity buy it now!.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

At the moment the bitcoin price is $ 10,788, hopefully up to $ 15,000 but not possible from my point of view. The bitcoin trend is nahmpak good and we can see $ 15,000 in the next 3 weeks if all goes well for the future. Cool
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

I think we shouldn't put too much expectation as of now. We should enjoy what we are seeing and don't delved our selves with how much the price of bitcoin could go in the next coming weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm very bullish about it, but I would rather see bitcoin price gaining in a slow phase.

Right now, the next mental barrier is $12K, so for me this should be our short term goal. If we are going to reach this, then I believed we are going to see bitcoin touching a new all-time-high. So eventually $14K will be surpass whether we like it or not.  Smiley
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

I think so but time is no matter it's recovering it's great news and this year will be the best for bitcoin . At that time supply are need more so bitcoin are rising more . I am waiting for the time when it's cross the high level.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

Bitcoin will not reach $14,000 tomorrow, it may not even reach it by the
end of the month, it is really impossible to know, it comes down to
speculation.

We shouldnt really be so concerned about BTC price and timeframe,
there are so many factors and potential positive and negative news
Evebts which can affect BTC and it is impossible to know what the
market reactions will be.

We need to be patient and to relax.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:09:22 AM

Theres a rumour about Bitcoin going to hit a new ATH this year. Bitcoin now is gradually gaining back its normal price range, right its at 11k (didnt hit 14k, but its fine still theres a progress) hoping to hit 15k next week. There was a huge loss at the global stock market, and that loss might land in crypto, if that happens , there will be a crazy pump next month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

Lol that must be insane if Bitcoin can reach that price by Sunday it takes time to gradually increase the price of Bitcoin not an instant.Hope that you will not predict by that coz it not gonna be happen.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

certainly btc will be at its peak next month. we just need to see btc to be at its highest point this year. even up to 20000 $. I hope

ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:45:50 AM

Btc price now is 11k$, so I believe it can be 12k$ this Sunday. But go to 14k$ it will need more time, like end of March.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

certainly btc will be at its peak next month. we just need to see btc to be at its highest point this year. even up to 20000 $. I hope

Well I think it can hit $12k today and I hope be back on $15k level this February. Everything is possible with bitcoin and I hope that this progress will continue up to the end of this month so we can see bitcoin on its high note this year. Everyone should be more patient and I'm sure bitcoin will back on track in the right time.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

Well I think it can hit $12k today and I hope be back on $15k level this February. Everything is possible with bitcoin and I hope that this progress will continue up to the end of this month so we can see bitcoin on its high note this year. Everyone should be more patient and I'm sure bitcoin will back on track in the right time.

all hope it is. but this will all be a process, i'm sure btc will go up when april. and they will begin to show that the king bitcoin of all coins.

AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

Its Sunday today so i think its impossible. We can expect rise in that amount maybe by end of this month. And expect it to rise again by end of next month. Thats what i wanted to expect.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

Its Sunday today so i think its impossible. We can expect rise in that amount maybe by end of this month. And expect it to rise again by end of next month. Thats what i wanted to expect.

it will increase soon and I have the same think as you and I think it will rise in next month after altcoin make a party. but this could be wrong because we know that bitcoin could up and down in anytime and we can expect to increase soon. I think we need to see what will happen in the next week and if the price could stay at $12k, I think the price will rise again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

No. Not even next week.

The reason is because we have never seen a pump that takes bitcoin to 40% profits in just a few days. And plus, we're still consolidating at the $10k level so that it becomes a stable floor for price volatility to build on.

With Sunday coming to an end in the cities in US, the prices have actually fallen a bit, around 2% from yesterday.

I believe that this trend isn't going to last long. Won't be long before the $11k is tested and hopefully broken, and markets go deep into fomo.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

We'll just wait and see how things unfold but if we have to speculate, it's better to speculate for the better. It's possible that it will reach 14,000$ if it continues to pump this week. But if that won't happen, it's alright because my concern today is just to HODL my BTC.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

as we saw last weekend bitcoin prices continue to grow until now, this price will continue to rise until it reaches its peak. we have passed through the storm and we are now walking towards beauty. the $ 6k figure has freaked us out, now we're over $ 10k and almost breaking through the $ 11k fortress. most likely this price will continue to increase and will be stable at the rate of $ 15 k in the weeks to come.
after stabilizing in that bitcoin number will continue to move up to reach $ 20 k in the coming March.

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

The reason is because we have never seen a pump that takes bitcoin to 40% profits in just a few days.

Well you know, because we never have been seen it before does not mean that it will never happen, especially if we are talking about bitcoin... i'm pretty sure that more difficult things is going to happen soon...

Anyway im sure that if OP change the time and add few weeks or maybe some months most of the current answers in this thread will be differents.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

Right now it's early to say because the price is playing at around 11,000 to 12,000 USD it could possibly be reached if next Sunday I think well hopefully this could be the start of the beginning of rise of bitcoin's price again.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

And I have a question: Should we expected the great rise of BTC (to 14K$) this Sunday 18.02.18?
It didn't made to $14,000 yesterday but look on where bitcoin is this Feb 19. Its on $11,000 which is a great start of the week right? Its too late to say that so we have to move on and speculate for a better price to more accurate day. Let's try next Sunday?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Sunday just passed and and bitcoin  still hard time reaching the $11k level. It is really gradually climbing so it need more time to go up to reach that $14k price, maybe a week or two. That pump will come at the appropriate time and predicting the exact date would be futile. Maybe bitcoin need to stay at the level of $10k for more days before it start a bullrun.
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Right now it's early to say because the price is playing at around 11,000 to 12,000 USD it could possibly be reached if next Sunday I think well hopefully this could be the start of the beginning of rise of bitcoin's price again.
Begining of the rise already started, don't you remember the panic we had 2 weeks ago that BTC will drop below $5k?
Since that time price rose considerably - currently we are in the middle of rising wave. The question is how big this new bullish trend could take us.
And yes, $14k is certainly an option, however, we will need to wait for it - I expect that next month we will reach that point.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

Begining of the rise already started, don't you remember the panic we had 2 weeks ago that BTC will drop below $5k?
Since that time price rose considerably - currently we are in the middle of rising wave. The question is how big this new bullish trend could take us.
And yes, $14k is certainly an option, however, we will need to wait for it - I expect that next month we will reach that point.
We may not see it by Sunday but definitely in March or 2nd quarter of the year, but nothing to panic drops were dine as long are there no FUDs going on everything will be fine.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

So soon we will not see such a price it will be too fast, but somewhere by the middle of March this growth is possible up to this price
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: