Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC rich 14K$ till this Sunday?  (Read 466 times)
Katerina (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

As you know BTC rise from 6K to 10K for two-weeks. History shows that after such a two-week gradual ascent follow an uncontrolled pump which could to raise the price exactly as much as it was in last two weeks in percentage. And I have a question: Should we expected the great rise of BTC (to 14K$) this Sunday 18.02.18?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

As you know BTC rise from 6K to 10K for two-weeks. History shows that after such a two-week gradual ascent follow an uncontrolled pump which could to raise the price exactly as much as it was in last two weeks in percentage. And I have a question: Should we expected the great rise of BTC (to 14K$) this Sunday 18.02.18?
Tomorrow is the Sunday so it is not possible in the crypto market. All the coins are pumping constantly but we don't expect 4k USD in one day. The current market value of Bitcoin is around 11k USD so it is impossible to raise in tomorrow. I hope this will raise 14k USD in next week. This is just a approximate prediction of Bitcoin it will pump more than 15k USD also possible in this month end.

Huzaifa786

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

itcoin is the best cryptocurrency to look for in 2018. The way it took on the crypto market with its climb to $19k while giving millions in profits to those who had invested is awesome.

Even now, when there are so many ICOs in the market including some really well set cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is still among the priorities of the investors. All the investors believe that eventually it might go even further than its previous $19k mark and might give them the profit they expected. https://businesstiptop.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest/
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

Well, I think that it could happen, we never know. But I don't care about the time that Bitcoin's recovery will take, I just want it to recover. Either 1 day or 1 year are good to me, as long as BTC stays alive.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

God damn these people that are taking a one-time event and trying to make it appear as though it is a common occurrence within the markets are starting to piss me off. That includes you OP since your scenario has happened literally once, and that was a year ago. That was under completely different conditions with people who were a lot more enthusiastic with Bitcoin and more interested in investing because everyone and their mom was also getting invested in Bitcoin and cryptos trying to get rich.

We'll maybe hit $11.5k by Sunday in a gradual rise but there will be no $14k.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

The current bitcoin price $11,000+, to rise $3,000 to $14,000 level is possible but unlikely from my point of view. Bitcoin bullish trend seems good and we might be seeing $14,000 in the next 2 weeks if everything goes well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

I wouldn't hold my breathe on that kind of rise but I think you could say we got an easy shot at 12-13k range for sure. Of course Bitcoin could moon this week, but I don't think anybody wants parabolic growth like Decemeber...we all know how that story ends.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

It's possible to pump a coin quickly if the whales would pump it together. However, this is less likely to happen in just a short span of time. Give bitcoin some time to recover it's price, because anything that happens too fast is not also good specially on cryptocurrency.  Patience is the key if you are holding and investing.
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I do not think so. Capitalization should increase significantly so that the price reaches this level. But we will be taking off already in the spring, that's for sure.
sauravrajput1

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

I don't think so By Sunday but surely it will reach to 14k in upcoming days
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

May be yes and may be not, thats the volatality it has got .We never know what circumstances will make it reach or not.But i have got strong gut in saying that it will reach the previous highs of dec'17 very soon. Any market has to make new highs and new lows, thats the reason why the market starts reacting when rise and drop as well.So keep waiting till the price reached our targets.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

14K $ in this week seems to be heavy, because from 6K to 10K it takes 2 weeks. much less a lot of Sundays sell their bitcoins for a weekend holiday.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

what's wrong with hoping, but it's impossible to pump at continously
we just have to wait, and be patient for that, and besides that it can not be predicted
I did not expect much, because I was afraid of disappointment. if it is Sunday tomorrow the price will reach as you say, it means is luck for us all
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

Nope, this is unlikely to happen because there are still issues and fuds thats are still not solve. And it is really to hard to raise 3k in a single day unless there will be a huge happening in the cryptoverse. But nothing is impossible maybe whales will buy more bitcoins and this might affect the bitcoin's price
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I think if bitcoin retain before some of days pumping then bitcoin almost can hit around 11.5k$ within Sunday, I think it's quite impossible to hit around 14k$ within 1 or 2 days. it's possible to hitting around 14k$ within 5-6 days.
Katerina (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

maybe I'm too idealistic about the price increase. Is it true that cryptoenthusiasts have become less?
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

I highly doubt something like that would happen op. The slow rate at which the market is recovering implies that bitcoin might touch $12k soon, but $14k seems far too optimistic based on recent trends, but it can actually happen and bitcoin might actually touch $14k due to the extreme volatility of this market. Currently, good news is flowing in from all directions and I am expecting bitcoin to go back to $20k by April. All other popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin etc are also recovering in a slow and steady manner which is all that matters at the end of the day.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

There are only few hours left till Sunday and I don't think Bitcoin price can increase quickly like that Smiley. To reach to that price I think Bitcoin need to take at least 2 more weeks. If Bitcoin price really can reach to 14k this Sunday, I afraid that it'll dump back to 10k$ right after that on the next day. Easy pump, easy dump. Grin

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

I really doubt that it is even possible because at the moment, bitcoin is even yet to even reach $12K at the moment so i believe that it is going to take a while before it can eventually reach the value that OP is talking about.
rwishva

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

people telling others are selling their BTC on Friday and get ready for the weekend. but do you sell your BTC in order to celebrate your weekend ?. I don't think so. if we are not selling then who are selling BTC on fridays ?  Huh Huh Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: