Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a joke?  (Read 483 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

I think by now it is obvious that ICO world is just going to continue to grow, but what is this thing??? https://failtoken.tk/

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here - https://failtoken.tk/files/failtoken_ad.mp4. It has really made me laugh and even made me think what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

I am still in shock/confusion and laughing mode after reading their “COLORPAPER” and watching the VIDEO!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

I think by now it is obvious that ICO world is just going to continue to grow, but what is this thing??? https://failtoken.tk/

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here. It has really made me laugh and even thought what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

I am still in shock/confusion and laughing mode after reading their “COLORPAPER” and watching the VIDEO!

it has become popular recently to launch the parody coins like this. First one I saw was kind of funny, but repeated attempts are just boring attempts to seek the attention. I'm not sure even whether they mean to launch the stuff or not really

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here. It has really made me laugh and even thought what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

it has become popular recently to launch the parody coins like this. First one I saw was kind of funny, but repeated attempts are just boring attempts to seek the attention. I'm not sure even whether they mean to launch the stuff or not really

You mean there are similar ICOs out there? If yes then can you please tell the name or even the website link? I haven't previously heard or seen anything like this one here.

I don't know IF you watched this video - https://failtoken.tk/files/failtoken_ad.mp4 but I really enjoyed it a lot. It went nicely with looking like the NEXT BIG THING, but suddenly the switch came and it made me really laugh!

I really got no clue how is this going to work and how is this going to stand up in terms of actual investment, but just the concept is funny and strange  Grin
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

this is another fail and shit token going to die in few weeks after token generation.
kids are playing there is nothing bad here

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

this is another fail and shit token going to die in few weeks after token generation.

Did you watch the video or their website? I believe not. Because whatever you said is what they mention  Grin

They claim that they are worth NOTHING and are going to give us no gains. So everything you said is right as they also say the same thing. They believe every ICO is like that only but only they have the guts to be open about it.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

Yes, I also think so, because now more and more people who know how to do something on ether platform or maybe on something else are trying to make their ICO just to steal money from people.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

Yes, I also think so, because now more and more people who know how to do something on ether platform or maybe on something else are trying to make their ICO just to steal money from people.

If you guys are referring to Failtoken, then they clearly agree that they will NOT give anyone any major benefits. Their token is worth zero, so they are not trying to steal but trying to teach you how it feels to fail. LOL  Grin
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

Obviously it is a joke but I got a good laugh and it actually took me back to middle school times when we used to watch a lot of failblog.org. Not sure if that is still a thing, but it was mighty funny back in the day when began Cheesy.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here - https://failtoken.tk/files/failtoken_ad.mp4. It has really made me laugh and even made me think what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

Of course it is a joke. First of they are using .tk domain which anybody can get for free. Secondly, they are using free template for their website. Adding token name and of course when I look at it the first time I see it is a joke and another shitcoin. Plus they use "Proof of Shilling"
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Are we supposed to invest in this? After watching the video I feel like need to rest! WTF is this?? Good spot by above guy about this TK, I don’t know how much seriousness it is here. But then they are not serious themselves and want us to taste failure.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

haha. I like it, time to throw my money at it. failure life for the win! see you on the MOON!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Obviously it is a joke but I got a good laugh and it actually took me back to middle school times when we used to watch a lot of failblog.org. Not sure if that is still a thing, but it was mighty funny back in the day when began Cheesy.

Not exactly sure about that, as I am not that Old  Grin But this one is really crazy. I mean I do think it's interesting to be part of this. I mean how exciting it is to know that you are going to fail and eventually it happens?  Cheesy
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

Oh my God! It's a new paradigm!It's even better than bitcoin! Best of all coins in the world! Buy, buy, buy!!!!
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Of course it is a joke, I have seen a lot of similar projects designed just for fun and some of them still exist, for expample Dogecoin, Pepecoin, Putincoin ...
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

Oh my God! It's a new paradigm!It's even better than bitcoin! Best of all coins in the world! Buy, buy, buy!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I have already taken a loan for buying this Failtoken Cheesy I mean how can anyone miss out on this? This is a truly revolutionary stuff and if you miss out on this, then you are in DANGER of becoming SUCCESSFUL!

I really won't take such risk, so absolutely on it even if I have to sell my house for it!  Grin
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

How is this: Useless Ethereum Token or this Insane Coin

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

It's just a PR campaign. Therefore, one should not take this information seriously. I did not like it, and I do not advise others to watch
G00DFe77a

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Another way for them to differentiate themselves from the hundreds of ICOs out there.

Your Ad Goes Here
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Of course it is a joke, I have seen a lot of similar projects designed just for fun and some of them still exist, for expample Dogecoin, Pepecoin, Putincoin ...

On very serious note, I am not sure how Dogecoin, Pepecoin, and few others are similar to this?

Failtoken is the best way for one to fail Cheesy Once you watch the video, it will tell you how epic creation this is  Grin
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

Joke coins, let people invest in them if they want.
But they are guaranteed to leave people holding a worthless bag of coins in the end.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: