Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's strength is that nobody can crack it yet  (Read 1824 times)
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

goverment can't ban internet, because thet work in it, banks are too working with help of it, damage economics for closing bitcoin is stupid
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

And it will remain so for a long time.
No government, no parties can effectively ban it and put their hand on it. They would have to ban internet first. Not likely.
That would be the end of free world we know.
I think this is like next to impossible to ban the internet from the whole world because in today world we are living in a era of modernism and digitalisation where our entire life styles, our every moment activities depends on internet only , so it is impossible to ban the internet from the whole world and in turn it is next to impossible to ban bitcoin because the only thing that bitcoin requires for its operation is internet only and moreover bitcoin being an decentralised crypto currency, no country can properly and effectively ban bitcoin .
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and what do you mean by cracking it? It cannot be duplicated because of the way the bitcoin blockchain operates.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

goverment can't ban internet, because thet work in it, banks are too working with help of it, damage economics for closing bitcoin is stupid
Bitcoin runs through internet and government can't really control bitcoin but they can control its people not to use bitcoin. Sad to see that some country are banning this kind of technology without having a proper research on this potential technology. I hope that in the future bitcoin will still be untouchable by the government.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

Exactly what I'm thinking of. Bitcoin works in a long run up to now. Even people are throwing many bad critiques and disapproval for bitcoin,  still nothing has stopped it from existing.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

yes bitcoin us unbeatable, because we can see that bitcoin power is more than other things that we know about the government, fake news and bad news, we can see that fake news and bad news is the most big problem in bitcoin because they will make bitcoin down and the price is down. but as we know that bitcoin always make the fake news and bad news about bitcoin disappear, bitcoin show about their strength in the public

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Strength of bitcoin in the great prospects of technology and different ways of development.

The greatest advantages in Bitcoin make it incredibly well such as no third-party seizure, no taxes, no tracking, no transaction costs, no risk of charge backs and most of all Bitcoin cannot be stolen.
 And with this  I think nobody can crack it.
This is true. Bitcoin's prime strength is its anonymity and the anonymity it gives to its users and investors. But this is also one of the reasons a lot of crime agency had their eyes locked on bitcoin. As we all know, bitcoin's strength is being abused and wrongly used by a lot of hackers and traffickers, making the cryptocurrency a mode of payment for their illegal transactions.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

No government, no parties can effectively ban it and put their hand on it. They would have to ban internet first. Not likely.
Of course, they cannot crack Bitcoin, today or in the near future. Coins like TAU, BTC, ETH are way successful at the moment, and the users are addicted to using them. They can cause severe damage to it, but banning is not possible.
Bitcoin is so strong from its beginning, and its strength is increasing from time to time. I do not think that in near future any other currency or even any government can crack bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to increase its strength for a long long time.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

As we all know, bitcoin's strength is being abused and wrongly used by a lot of hackers and traffickers, making the cryptocurrency a mode of payment for their illegal transactions. I do not think that in near future any other currency or even any government can crack bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to increase its strength for a long long time. I don’t think this is the biggest advantage because of lack of authentic governing body the illegal use of bitcoin has been increasing day by day and for stopping this bitcoin needs to be legalised world wide.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

As we all know, bitcoin's strength is being abused and wrongly used by a lot of hackers and traffickers, making the cryptocurrency a mode of payment for their illegal transactions. I do not think that in near future any other currency or even any government can crack bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to increase its strength for a long long time. I don’t think this is the biggest advantage because of lack of authentic governing body the illegal use of bitcoin has been increasing day by day and for stopping this bitcoin needs to be legalised world wide.
Bitcoin cannot be cracked because it is impossible to take the information from blockchain technology,but wallets can be cracked depends on the users how they handle it and manu exchanges had been hackednso we have to keep our bitcoins safely.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Governments can easily regulate the liquidation of btc.

But this will put a hamper on things, not outright destroy it.

But I don't see why any government would want to ban or prohibit btc.
It is incredibly valuable and has obvious real world applications that are profitable.
No country would ever walk away from that.
Instead, they would find ways to make the most profit off of it.

As far as banks being scared of it because it is a "bank killer", I don't believe that.
More than anything, banks will find a way to utilize the technology to make profit off of it (ahem...rippple...).

When investing in new tech and speculative markets, it is alwasy better to not think in extremes.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

Thats why its called a decentralized currency cause no governments or organization can take control over it or try to shut it down by banning or making it illegal. If they could have than they would have already done that by now, but this is a match they cant win and they know it very well. Thats why they will be forced to bring laws and regulations for Bitcoin.

BigWinner87

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

This is not the only strength of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has many many other strengths!
read the book about Bitcoin and you understand a lot of things!
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

I agree with you. For these reasons, the government is forbidding people to invest and use bitcoin. But for a while, I believe the government will give up ban bitcoin
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Bitcoin's power is due to it's exclusivity. There are a lot of weak sides of bitcoin, but the main advantage could be never beaten by anybody — this crypot is first widespreaded limited coin. That's the main.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

You are right and I agree with you. Bitcoin is a digital currency that must use the internet network to use it. And this is very strong, nothing can stop this. My belief that bitcoin will persist.
Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

No one can hack bitcoin. However, many people are simply not educated enough and do not understand the risks with their secret keys. It may be power, but do not be so sure that governments can not take off the bitcoin. Remember that governments should not prohibit bitcoin to stop it. All they need to do is distribute official rumors on the Internet, and why not on TV, which is going to force many people to stop using bitkoyn and sell everything they have for a small price. The only weak point of bitcoin is the user. Bitcoin is designed to be unbreakable. We've heard a lot about burglaries and, about bitcoin theft, but they do not use Bitcoin errors, but exploit users and their infrastructures.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Currently yes. BTC still cannot be broken down. Perhaps in due time there are altcoins that can replace BTC’s throne. Many altcoins already are in that position, capable of replacing BTC.
As the saying goes ‘Change is the only constant in this world.’

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, no two ways about that,the best things to happen to the world of Crypto depends greatly on bitcoin. Nobody can cause bitcoin by any harm either hacking or regulation.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

If it was outlawed in one country it wouldn't make any difference, as you could travel to a different country and withdraw it there. Just means you will never be able to use it in your local coffee shop

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: