Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's strength is that nobody can crack it yet  (Read 1824 times)
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

Yeah it is true bitcoin can not be banned or cant be stopped yet but if ever the government really do something about it, I think they could do it. So my theory is that even the governement is having second thoughts about these cryptocurrencies because not all country has banned them but are still able to use them if they really want to, its just that they cant withdraw their money through their banks though if they need to.

rawr1620

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

The progression of bitcoin cna be stopped when fiat money would no longer accept bitcoin for the value of it.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

The fact that bitcoin has not cracked down for now does not mean that it is untouchable but for bitcoin to attacked successful countries of the whole world has to agree and speak in one voice to fight against it but quite unfortunate such an agreement is not achievable at list for now.
crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

effectively banning bitcoin will be impossible but though when bitcoin is outlawed in a given country only a few set of people will be effectively use bitcoin.
when in a country where bitcoin is ban my thought will be. why use my hard earned fiat money to buy bitcoin which i won't be able use  Undecided Undecided    
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

They don't need to ban it directly to outlaw it. What if fiat money made off of selling cryptocurrencies were declared illegal? Even if you had billions of bitcoins, they would be worthless because you wouldn't be able to cash out legally.
Youve got it there,it wasn't just because of Internet we will be capacities on doing what ever we want even the government is against this one.remember theres no impossible for the law to do.because they are the boss in every country they are handling.

effectively banning bitcoin will be impossible but though when bitcoin is outlawed in a given country only a few set of people will be effectively use bitcoin.
when in a country where bitcoin is ban my thought will be. why use my hard earned fiat money to buy bitcoin which i won't be able use  Undecided Undecided   

Thats it mate,thats why in the end still the government who has a final say on this argument and we will only follow them
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Governments can not break it because Cryptocurrency has become a big and influential market in the world. There is a lot of market capitalization in Crypto and it can not be knocked down. So its going to be nice and we do not need to worry.

Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

It can not be denied if no one can solve the bitcoin strength. Indeed the government in a country has the right to ban bitcoin in the country but it is only limited to the country only. If bitcoin gets banned globally then it's not fair because the internet also has a negative side that is not prohibited. Indeed there is no perfect technology. All there must be benefits and disadvantages so we need to use technology more responsibly. Indeed the virtual world is a free world where we can not forbid it. We can only limit ourselves personally to avoid bad things. Therefore, we need to be an intelligent technology user.

ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

Bitcoin is strong as a technology but it has grown so big that at this point, Bitcoin is the only thing that could destroy itself. We don't have quantum computers at this point but whenever it will be there in the market, I am sure, we will be using it to enhance the network security and efficiency. There is no way to crack / brute force Bitcoin network to pull private keys.

Maybe you're right about destroying itself. Because its security is best than banks and governments of any country in the world. This technology is our future.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

As much as government authorities may feel hurt by the development and growing popularity of bitcoin, this technology is here to stay and sooner or later governments will have to assimilate it. In fact, it seems that most free and progressive nations tend to be increasingly tolerant towards the use of cryptocurrencies and favorable legislation is emerging in this regard, which is why I think a quite promising future awaits bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

And it will remain so for a long time.
No government, no parties can effectively ban it and put their hand on it. They would have to ban internet first. Not likely.
That would be the end of free world we know.

Did you mean no body can crack bitcoin private key ? Of course nobody. Cryptocurrency is created because it cannot be cracked.
Maybe you can do brute force for finding private key, but you won't get the right address because there are billions of combinations.
beliveinsomeone

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

They do not care much about leaving their money on the exchange. Every day it becomes more expensive but you want to withdraw money to ever weaken the fiat currency?
requiredto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

I will stick with my Bitcoin for the rest of my life, the power of bitcoin lies in its users.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

bitcoin is very stregnth we can see that many time people and other things that will make bitcoin down and die but they failed again and again, adn bitcoin still be the best until right now. so it hink bitcoin is the best thing platform of currencies that we know

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

And it will remain so for a long time.
No government, no parties can effectively ban it and put their hand on it. They would have to ban internet first. Not likely.
That would be the end of free world we know.

well that's the greatness of bitcoin than in other crypto.
I believe it will be very difficult to compete with bitcoin. the main factor you have said in this discussion, and so bitcoin has a very future

IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is pretty much unstoppable. We may know it as an asset or currency, but first and foremost, it is technology --one that is fully decentralized across thousands and thousands of computers all over the world, any one of which can fully restore the entire network. It's just like the internet. Websites or even forums like this one can block specific users from access, but it's basically impossible to stop the internet all together. So yeah... crypto will definitely remain strong and will be indispensable to the world's future.
Jhet09

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

They don't need to ban it directly to outlaw it. What if fiat money made off of selling cryptocurrencies were declared illegal? Even if you had billions of bitcoins, they would be worthless because you wouldn't be able to cash out legally.
and yes nobody can hack it yet why because it has the high security level that nobody can hack or crack it like he said they don't need to ban it
tsmc103

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

Yes bitcoin"s strength no body can crack because its a digital currency not like other fiat currencies and also its transactions is not traceable and P2P if government wanna ban bitcoin then they need to ban first Internet. but they can One thing with fiat currency they can stop bitcoin conversion to fiat currency and then not possible to sell bitcoins but Government need to regulate bitcoin because this the future of economy.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

lol the internet ban will be impossible. Government can actullay ban it only in their country ofcourse but it just limits the use of bitcoin there.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

because bitcoin is one of the sizable incomes, and large countries use bitcoin, one factor can not break, many bitcoin users almost all over the world use bitcoin.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Because it is being decrypted and data could not be easily cracked. The only people or person that could enable to get and crack the bitcoin is the owner since he has the knowledge how he made bitcoin and maybe he has the back up of the data he had made. This is why bitcoin as a digital currency is good and that is why USA and other countries had accepted and regulated bitcoin because this is one of a good source for income and a new business for everybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: