Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's strength is that nobody can crack it yet  (Read 1824 times)
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

And it will remain so for a long time.
No government, no parties can effectively ban it and put their hand on it. They would have to ban internet first. Not likely.
That would be the end of free world we know.
Blockchain technology is very secure and blockchain technology can not be racked. There are a lot of hacks to be done but can not find the holes of Blockchain, but there are many limitations because Blockchain is not really complete.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

The unique part of bitcoin is that it is decentralized and at that can not be control by any body or government in at that the only way to bring bitcoin down is to pit an end to the internet and that will not happen any time soon, santoshi has provided us wit a payment system that can not be influence by any body.
M4NDELL

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

It would be nice to continue on. There must be at least something reliable in the world - let it be Bitcoin, for many people this is the hope for the safety of their well-being.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

I agree with you. That's the biggest strength that Bitcoin is that he has not yet cracked. And that's why it's not hacked. Because there are many such companies. Which is constantly developing new technologies to keep Bitcoin safe.
Yes Bitcoin is yet to be crack and it won't be because that's one of the efforts and jobs which the cryptocurrency miners did i.e to secure the network and to make every transaction go through this is the reason why I don't blame the miners sometime when there's hike in tx fee.

378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

And this will continue for a very long time.
Without the government, there will be no party who can ban it effectively and thoroughly. They must ban the internet first. and that is impossible.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

I think the power of Bitcoin is in people's faith in Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. People believe that Bitcoin can be useful. People believe that Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that can provide security and anonymity. Finally, people believe that cryptocurrencies are a new step in the evolution of money. If people did not believe it, the blockchain would remain a little-known technology, and Bitcoin itself would not cost even a cent. So I think the strength of bitcoin is that people believe in It.

gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

bitcoin strength is uncrackable, therefore, no govenment or people can stop it. I hope that very soon bitcoin will become adopted everywhere. and as a result of the population it will become difficult to stop.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

And this will continue for a very long time.
Without the government, there will be no party who can ban it effectively and thoroughly. They must ban the internet first. and that is impossible.
It depends on where you live. If there is a need, then the government can turn off the entire Internet without any problems.Bitcoin is still safe and may not be worried about hacking until powerful quantum computers are developed. Here they can subject Bitcoin to hacking.Regarding the extraction of Bitcoin, then of course no one will be able to stop it completely at one time. Yes, and so far there is no point in doing it.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

And it will remain so for a long time.
No government, no parties can effectively ban it and put their hand on it. They would have to ban internet first. Not likely.
That would be the end of free world we know.
Bitcoin technically is hard to shut down, since all data has been distributes to each computer which has bitcoin wallet installed in it no one can delete that data except delete the entire data in each computer. But bitcoin is economic game which means that someone or group who have huge amount of money can easily influence bitcoin price then create the unstable price of bitcoin while those people still cam get advantage from panic selling by new bitcoin holders (newbies). Bitcoin is very weak in term of liquidity right now.
GoldenBell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Bitcoin is strong enough that no organization can fully control it, including the government, but it also has measures to limit the outbreak of bitcoin, such as regulations and barriers
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Indeed, it has been proven that actually bitcoin has a big power that is difficult to solve, but also we must realize that bitcoin will remain strong if it is supported by the government and society. Without the support of the government and the bitcoin community it will be easy to solve, because if no one wants to buy or own bitcoin and if all governments strictly forbid the use of bitcoin, then bitcoin will automatically be solved and lost from the crypto market. My hope is that bitcoin will always be the best and the price of bitcoin will always go up, so that the presence of bitcoin can provide benefits to every user and be able to provide a better life.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Bitcoin is strong enough that no organization can fully control it, including the government, but it also has measures to limit the outbreak of bitcoin, such as regulations and barriers
of course because of the decentralized nature of bitcoin that no one or the government wants to manage, unless it has to ban the internet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

That is why bitcoin is so successful, it's all about its unique secure technology. And if you keep your coins properly, no one can steal them. And as for the influence of the government - here bitcoin also proved to be excellent, because as you have noticed, in order to do away with bitcoin, you will have to destroy the Internet.
I disagree with you, because the theft of bitcoin by hackers has proven that the bitcoin exchange defense system has been able to be hacked and the existing bitcoin has been stolen. An example is Coincheck in Japan which was broken into hackers and US $ 530 million was stolen.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

I agree with you. That's the biggest strength that Bitcoin is that he has not yet cracked. And that's why it's not hacked. Because there are many such companies. Which is constantly developing new technologies to keep Bitcoin safe.
can anyone explain, if bitcoin doesn't have a centralized  sysmtem or can be said decentralized. then what is will someone crack? if a site could be hacked or crack because they have a centralized server and system, what about bitcoin? I'm a little confused about this?
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

I think that progress and development and the strength of the crypto currency depends on the investor's own conviction and patience is the main capital in investment if all investors have certain beliefs crypto currencies will be more developed

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

I would not say that, now the governments have agreed that they should start controlling cryptocurrency because they have given too much time for various groups, people and companies to transfer their dirty money through bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, so soon all the bitcoin technologies and cryptocurrency will be turned inside out and will be fully explored so that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be under the laws of governments.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

I think the security of bitcoin and the fact that it is impossible to crack it is one of the key authors of its success. Almost all financial systems in the world are vulnerable, including banks. And bitcoin can simply turn the world around with its level of security and reliability.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

Bitcoins with its blockchain applications has strong crytpographic system which makes it impossible for it to be hacked ,cracked or taken as ransom by any group of hackers.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

Btc is a very powerful coin and it will prove everyone that it is such. To my mind, it is better to use btc now because the price is favorable. To my mind, it is better to use it for the long-term investment

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

I think that progress and development and the strength of the crypto currency depends on the investor's own conviction and patience is the main capital in investment if all investors have certain beliefs crypto currencies will be more developed

I agree with you, well in fact Bitcoin has been a king for almost a decade now. it has so many potentials. It is indeed a strong coin for the users and investors of it. there is no doubt that the King is not ready to retire yet, I'm still hoping for the increase of its value in the next year to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: