Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ponzi alert  (Read 348 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

hi, sorry to write here to micro earnings, but there is one page that is very likely a ponzi game..

here is the original thread, but OP locked that, because i got them very early!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2967298.0

please do not invest into this game, 99.9% it's a ponzi.

OP: if you reading, answer me here, and don't be coward for 1) locking the topic not to wait my answer  2) calling my opinion as a crap

- please explain me:  what is the income model of this "game" , because from 1 a-ads advertisement and from shitmining captcha with 1024 hashes there will be not enough income to pay all profits, UNLESS you want to run away with deposited money
- there is almost a need to deposit money (satoshis) to this "game" , what is the goal of the owner, so it smells like a ponzi
- i pointed to pictures - i played before The Settlers Online, and the picture are stolen - it violates some author rights - for this note you called my opinion as a crap - please prove me , that you are the original author...

greetings to your trusted fkin transparent friend - owner of that ponzi-like game

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ii3fall

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

I agree with tomos, answer the questions!
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

What is your stupid talk now?

Mind it its not PONZI Game -- Stupids don't even have time to check site just coming here and writing your own crap foolish talks..

this is my friend's site "Bitcomine BitcoFarm and few more sites, Even this BitcoGarden Belongs to the same owner..
I am with them and I am also working in this site.. We will not disclose owner name and all these sites are paying..
Yes I locked this topic to avoid useless baseless proof less talks

They are giving Bonus Coins 0.005 gold coins to start the game and its having mining feature
You don't have the need to spoil site's image in starting itself...
hazukita

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

Mind it its not PONZI Game -- Stupids don't even have time to check site just coming here and writing your own crap foolish talks..

this is my friend's site "Bitcomine BitcoFarm and few more sites, Even this BitcoGarden Belongs to the same owner..
I am with them and I am also working in this site.. We will not disclose owner name and all these sites are paying..

They are giving Bonus Coins 0.005 gold coins to start the game and its having mining feature

There is no other to earn more than deposit, and deposit price is not shown. I don't like this already. I think many people will think the same as me. Nobody will deposit in site like this.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

bitcofarm is also ponzi scam -not paying, i tested with 1M satoshis, have 14M and it says internal fucking error when i try to withdraw... so i spent these satoshis to advertising... never tried bitcomine, but i can imagine the system of the game..

do not shout here, but ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!

you are covering pozi owner.. is he/she offering you some share of that?Huh
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

I f*****g knew you were gonna keep promoting scams, haven't you learned after what happened to 5 star mining?!
Shithole scammer
jankeman

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

And no, you're not from walldorf, you're from india
jankeman

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

hi, sorry to write here to micro earnings, but there is one page that is very likely a ponzi game..

here is the original thread, but OP locked that, because i got them very early!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2967298.0

please do not invest into this game, 99.9% it's a ponzi.

OP: if you reading, answer me here, and don't be coward for 1) locking the topic not to wait my answer  2) calling my opinion as a crap

- please explain me:  what is the income model of this "game" , because from 1 a-ads advertisement and from shitmining captcha with 1024 hashes there will be not enough income to pay all profits, UNLESS you want to run away with deposited money
- there is almost a need to deposit money (satoshis) to this "game" , what is the goal of the owner, so it smells like a ponzi
- i pointed to pictures - i played before The Settlers Online, and the picture are stolen - it violates some author rights - for this note you called my opinion as a crap - please prove me , that you are the original author...

greetings to your trusted fkin transparent friend - owner of that ponzi-like game
Feel sorry for you mate, he is known to promote ponzi schemes here
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

bitcofarm is also ponzi scam -not paying, i tested with 1M satoshis, have 14M and it says internal fucking error when i try to withdraw... so i spent these satoshis to advertising... never tried bitcomine, but i can imagine the system of the game..

Why are you bothered about my sharing which is free for owners? I am just doing it as an activity.. I do have real job..this bitcoin itself is not my professional job..

Bitcofarm Bitcomine all sites are paying..from account balance itself we can deposit, withdrawals from these sites depends on deposits (if there are no enough of funds in system - withdrawal will not happen "that is site rule"

Don't tag me with slangs offensive words..
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

Why are you bothered about my sharing which is free for owners? I am just doing it as an activity.. I do have real job..this bitcoin itself is not my professional job..

Bitcofarm Bitcomine all sites are paying..from account balance itself we can deposit, withdrawals from these sites depends on deposits (if there are no enough of funds in system - withdrawal will not happen "that is site rule"

only you are posting offensive words  -  also what you described is a PONZI scheme.. so i was correct, you are promoting ponzi schemes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

thanks for your confess..  also please not that ponzi schemes are illegal and you can have trouble with local law + police.  Say bye to your fckn transparent total anonymous friends, and please STOP doing that shit you are actually doing.  This is a friendly suggestion.

bye
jankeman

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

only you are posting offensive words  -  also what you described is a PONZI scheme.. so i was correct, you are promoting ponzi schemes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

thanks for your confess..  also please not that ponzi schemes are illegal and you can have trouble with local law + police.  Say bye to your fckn transparent total anonymous friends, and please STOP doing that shit you are actually doing.  This is a friendly suggestion.

bye
Mate, I have taken a screenshot of her post, I'm gonna send it, along with other screenshots to administrators
jankeman

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

You are nothing but a sadistic scammer pramila28, I highly doubt that you are a professional IT
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Here is long story short:

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THE SHITTY POST THAT THIS PRAMILA SPREADING THE SHIT!!!

https://i.imgur.com/0ZvZip2.png

jankeman

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Here is long story short:

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THE SHITTY POST THAT THIS PRAMILA SPREADING THE SHIT!!!

https://i.imgur.com/0ZvZip2.png

I will use this screenshot to show the admins what you think tomos.
And pramila28, I have many screenshots of you using slang offensive words on me. If you're gonna be a fucking piece of crap, can you atleast be fucking consistent?! Cringey fuck
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

Why can't we know the name of the sites owner?
Why can't he show himself here on forum?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jankeman

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

First of, you're not a professional
Second, go learn English, since you don't understand the words: stop promoting scams
And third, stop calling people crap when you already act like on

Nobody will listen to you, the negative trust will forever be there if you don't act up and stop promoting these ponzi schemes
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

lol finally someone spoke out about this... yep I've checked over this user and the sites they promote and also previous sites which was all scam I also think this is just another account from a previous scammer promoting the same scam sites claiming they are legit you just need to deposit to withdraw lmao, no wonder it's another account how many people did you rip off on your old account yes the one you still use to cover up...you are transparent...we see right through you.

Well done tomos81 Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: