Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SENTINEL CHAIN  (Read 92 times)
Kost11 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Hey all!

Im sure alot of people in crypto have been in many ICO's and it is getting really hectic out there. I wanted to open a new discussion about the SENTINEL CHAIN. I posted an article about it that quickly explains it (along with terrible photoshop jobs) but i would like some feedback on the matter. Personally i love the idea behind it however i am a bit worried that the rest of the world wont be so appreciative due to their late launch (article: https://medium.com/@kostjahorvat/sentinel-ico-de82c500ad1e )

i would love if you guys would post your articles about sentinel if you have written any or just join in on the discussion on why this will or will not work. Some things of course concern me. For example their ''partnership' with cross pay. If that breaks what will the solution be. On the other hand i love that they are using the blockchain to cut out hours and hours of needless work and administration and giving oportunity to those that had none.

JOIN IN !!!

go sentinel go  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: