Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good time to invest on Neblio and LISK  (Read 167 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

is it good time to invest on Neblio and LISK
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

Neblio has dipped a good bit today, probably not a bad time to buy.
Lisk I can't comment, don't hold this coin.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

Yes, liska is a very good coin for investments and we are waiting for a regular price increase and even more investment. As for Neblio, the coin is still developing and saying that everything there is ideally not necessary. Not yet invested in it, but we'll see.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

I prefer LISK, chances are the price will close above $ 38 -> https://themerkle.com/lisk-price-is-close-to-setting-a-new-all-time-high-above-38/
hopefully the news is true.
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Lisk looks much better than Neblio in term of future gain. Would advise you to focus on Lisk.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

Neblio offers a solution that should put it in the top 10 easily, Lisk is already high in value and will slowly increase.
Neblio imo is a 5x coin this year or more.

Neblios game plan is a platform coin with the largest set of language support and a Web API, much easier to use than any existing platform coin.

It'll be a much better platform coin than Lisk and cost a fraction of the price, Lisk is 15+ times more expensive than Neblio

Neblio is also Blockchain 3.0, it'll scale and perform better than most of the existing platform coins, they've also been ahead of time on their roadmap so far.

as a developer I focus a lot on the platform coins and Neblio is the most exciting one being developed right now in my eyes, I'm also a big fan of NEO
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Lisk looks much better than Neblio in term of future gain. Would advise you to focus on Lisk.

This is very controversial. I think Neblio has more growth potential than Lisk. But without any FA it's impossible to decide what coins are stronger. And even after that we can't say definitely. Only FOMO
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

You must research about neblio, it will be very good price, now still it is cheap and 154k sats, it can be suddenly 300-400k sats easily, circulating supply is very low and project will bring good profit I hope.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

Both coins had to be bought a little earlier, on previous falls. But now the price is also quite good. In any case, they should grow 2-3 times by the end of the year minimum.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

The most profitable one is the first to release a product that ICOs can be listed on. NEO went up over $100 when the icos started on their blockchain driving up demand for their coin. LISK will be usable this year and they will be holding a relaunching event next week. It is a good time to buy LISK

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Strongly disagree.  Lisk is already crazy hyped and has a ridiculous market cap.  Even with the rebrand and everything I think it will at best go 2x from here this year.  Meanwhile Neblio is relatively low market cap and hasn’t even started marketing.  Not only am I certain neblio will grow more than Lisk, but I predict that differential to be 5x more than Lisk this year.  
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

I dont know much about neblio but i know enough about lisk and yes you should buy and accumulate lisk from now and hold it for years if you want to see some good gain. Lisk is the coin simmiliar to ethereum but it used full java script. And java script used anywhere by many drveloper.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄