Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀  (Read 1402 times)
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Dev, what is minimum contribution?
Everyone's welcome ))
Do you have KYC or whitelist?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

as an investor, I see problematic that solving developers of the ITOB they are creating search services and offer earn with them.
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

Didn't find any faq link, where can I find more information?

Here is it guys: https://www.itob.io/faq

what is minimum contribution?

There’s no minimum quantity. Everyone is Welcome!.

Tell me what crypto currency can I pay for the tokens of your project? I prefer litecoin. The ethereum is not my coin
Hello for private sale we accepte only ETH , but for pre-ico and ico we going to sell our token for bitcoin , lite coin , etc
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

Beautiful project i have ever seen. this is an unique idea from experienced team.  good luck for ITOB
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

Tell me what crypto currency can I pay for the tokens of your project? I prefer litecoin. The ethereum is not my coin
Hello for private sale we accepte only ETH , but for pre-ico and ico we going to sell our token for bitcoin , lite coin , etc

How about private pre-sale,many projects has such stage.. What about you ?
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

Itob is marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency.
Companies integrate their projects into the platform, while users will find necessary crypto currency service.
I give you mark 4,7 / 5
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

Hello, I am interested in your project and have a question how this project get profit from searh system?
Hello sir , we are going to get profit from advertising , for instance 1) u have online store , by using api you can connect it with our platform ( after 3 day moderation , your product ll start to show on our search system ) but if u wanna rise your profit , you can pay additional fee and be on the top in ITOB platform (like google )
2) or u can be the seller who registrated on the platform like a seller on eBay ( u can also perform the above actions and your product will be the first on search system of this kind of product, but it will be available to sellers whose rank is more or equal 3.5 stars
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Wow, sounds interesting. Nowdays many crptoenthusiast use their crypto for buy goods and services on internet.
Can user buy something using Altcoins?
Yes , It is our main goal to create universal platform for
the crypto industry, which will allow to search, sell and buy goods and services from all around the
world by using any preferred cryptocurrency
What can I do on your platform?
Frirst is to perform payments for goods, services and entertainments with cryptocurrency, what else?

ITOB platform functionality is not limited on this. ITOB is very ambitious project which offers a unique set of functions on one platform such as:
1) Multicurrency wallet ITOB (more about functionality you can read in our whitepaper  5.1)
2) ITOB SEARCH
3) Payment for online purchases in the crypto currency
4) Guarantee of online payments
5) Possibility of placing goods on the ITOB platform for private
sellers
6) Creating virtual terminals for payment acceptance
For holders , the ITEX token will give giving rights to profits for all investors from the activities of the ITOB platform. 20% of ITEX
tokens that will be released during ICO will be frozen and distributed as bonuses among token
owners during the year thereby increasing their share of deposits. (for more details see item 6.)
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Multicurrency wallet ITOB, will I be able to buy good using ITOB tokens? - And keep the money on your wallet?
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

Will be any Airdrop in future?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

Don't you think that the price per ITEX is too low and that the minute your token will hit live trading on any given exchange its price will go to a fraction of a 0,30 cents before it gets any direction, which means that it would be a good investment for pre-ICO but not for ICO buyers.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

Don't you think that the price per ITEX is too low and that the minute your token will hit live trading on any given exchange its price will go to a fraction of a 0,30 cents before it gets any direction, which means that it would be a good investment for pre-ICO but not for ICO buyers.

Why do you think that the price will fall after listing on the exchange? - As my experience says, after the project is listed on the good exchange the community buy more tokns and usually price is getting high, and also a lot of investors buying cons for a long term.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

have you already set bounties for social media campaigns?
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

have you already set bounties for social media campaigns?

Just try to visit this and read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2981700.0.
Then find what campaign our suited to you.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

Will be any Airdrop in future?

They already have bounty campaign, I don't think that they will have any airdrop.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

Companies integrate their projects into the platform, while users will find necessary crypto currency service.
I give you mark 4,7 / 5

In given time. ITOB may reach their potential to be the most promising and search service provider because their plan is quite accurate and effective to the masses.
Easy and convenient to use.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

Everyone's welcome ))

ok so i was reading the ico site debating on buying..
 i see nowhere a total hardcap just pre ico and ico limits.. what is the max $$$ ammount you are collecting
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

I give you mark 4,7 / 5

In given time. ITOB may reach their potential to be the most promising and search service provider because their plan is quite accurate and effective to the masses.
Easy and convenient to use.

ITOB connects the crypto world and I hope this project can be successful and then make it easier for people to shopping.
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

How about private pre-sale,many projects has such stage.. What about you ?
Pre - sale starts on April 7
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

Hello, I am interested in your project and have a question how this project get profit from searh system?
Hello sir , we are going to get profit from advertising , for instance 1) u have online store , by using api you can connect it with our platform ( after 3 day moderation , your product ll start to show on our search system ) but if u wanna rise your profit , you can pay additional fee and be on the top in ITOB platform (like google )
2) or u can be the seller who registrated on the platform like a seller on eBay ( u can also perform the above actions and your product will be the first on search system of this kind of product, but it will be available to sellers whose rank is more or equal 3.5 stars
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Wow, sounds interesting. Nowdays many crptoenthusiast use their crypto for buy goods and services on internet.
the crypto industry, which will allow to search, sell and buy goods and services from all around the
Frirst is to perform payments for goods, services and entertainments with cryptocurrency, what else?

ITOB platform functionality is not limited on this. ITOB is very ambitious project which offers a unique set of functions on one platform such as:
1) Multicurrency wallet ITOB (more about functionality you can read in our whitepaper  5.1)
2) ITOB SEARCH
sellers
For holders , the ITEX token will give giving rights to profits for all investors from the activities of the ITOB platform. 20% of ITEX
tokens that will be released during ICO will be frozen and distributed as bonuses among token
owners during the year thereby increasing their share of deposits. (for more details see item 6.)
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Multicurrency wallet ITOB, will I be able to buy good using ITOB tokens? - And keep the money on your wallet?
Exactly, you can use ITEX token on ITOB platform with 0% commissions 
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

2) ITOB SEARCH
sellers
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

wow, 0% commision is very good news. I think you will be serious competitor for such giants as google,yandex etc.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

2) ITOB SEARCH
sellers
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

wow, 0% commision is very good news. I think you will be serious competitor for such giants as google,yandex etc.
As of now i think there's no direct competitor yet since this is the first ever platform which come up like this
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: