Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀  (Read 1402 times)
MikePerry

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

If it is real, and develop to other countries as your roadmap, I think your project will go far!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.

In different countries different rules but don't you really think that the team didn't think about how to solve this problem?
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.

In different countries different rules but don't you really think that the team didn't think about how to solve this problem?

Agreed. I am hoping for this ICO to be finished earlier than expected.
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

when application will be avaliable?
Hello sir, at this momet our app on the stage of unit test . And will be available on the end of 2Q, 2018.
Best regards,
ITOB team

Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:40:05 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:01:18 AM by Itob

If it is real, and develop to other countries as your roadmap, I think your project will go far!
Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪
MikePerry

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪

Nice project, but it will be a lot of work to make this a success.
CanvinGale

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪

Mike, do you think ITOB can be a competitor for such giants like Ebay and paypal?
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪

Mike, do you think ITOB can be a competitor for such giants like Ebay and paypal?

Many blockchain projects can compare with Paypal, because they have new opened for people system.
Moreover this project offers to their users 0% comission! No fees, no problems)
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Hello sir, at this momet our app on the stage of unit test . And will be available on the end of 2Q, 2018.
Best regards,
ITOB team

When do you plan to have an android based app for this project?
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

Best regards,
ITOB team

I think few days later, you can join their telegram and ask or maybee ITOB moderator will anwer your question.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

I'm sure that between now and the end of ITOB token sale, More contributions will come in. Despite the fact that It didn't sell out like most people had imagined, the amount contributed is still very much significant. I do consider the ICO a success already. The next couple of month will be interesting.
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

I'm sure that between now and the end of ITOB token sale, More contributions will come in. Despite the fact that It didn't sell out like most people had imagined, the amount contributed is still very much significant. I do consider the ICO a success already. The next couple of month will be interesting.
I think ICO will be over earlier as expected.
 if you appreciate greatness of the project. Hope this project goes on this will end up the way we all want it.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

I think ICO will be over earlier as expected.
 if you appreciate greatness of the project. Hope this project goes on this will end up the way we all want it.

Itob project is so strong and it has also a hardworking team. l think the participants will get good results with it.
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

Best regards,
ITOB team

We assume that by the beginning 3q we will release the full application both for android and for ios
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform
MikePerry

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform

I invest some on presale and will invest some on ico later too. Lets see where we are going with this project.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

hello! Will the platform also be available on a desktop in the future?
CanvinGale

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform

Of course it's will be, sometimes people didn't beliave in it but this is future, smarh cities on blockchain. Goods and Services for altcoins etc. This is not a dream, this is nareast future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: