Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀  (Read 1402 times)
CanvinGale

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

This platform will give you conveniency  and easy access to buy goods and survices for cryptocurrency

Can't wait for the demo run. I want to experience it first hand and to test whether there are bugs and issues along the that can be fixed early by the developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

This platform will give you conveniency  and easy access to buy goods and survices for cryptocurrency

Can't wait for the demo run. I want to experience it first hand and to test whether there are bugs and issues along the that can be fixed early by the developers.
I also hope that they will add functions in which the user can evaluate and comment on the applications.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

I also hope that they will add functions in which the user can evaluate and comment on the applications.

really was amaizd, when I have heard about this project. CryptoAnalague eBay&PayPal in ourdays is really usefull
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

really was amaizd, when I have heard about this project. CryptoAnalague eBay&PayPal in ourdays is really usefull
It already provides the creation of a unique product (based on simple mechanisms) in the world of crypto payments, which will benefit to all crypto community and whole world
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

It already provides the creation of a unique product (based on simple mechanisms) in the world of crypto payments, which will benefit to all crypto community and whole world

Im one of the member of this forum who really wait for the demo and release of itob in the market. Im looking forward for the launch of this product for me to try and endorse eventually to some of my friends.
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Im one of the member of this forum who really wait for the demo and release of itob in the market. Im looking forward for the launch of this product for me to try and endorse eventually to some of my friends.

Im really excited too, I waana using it in the market, I hope I can try it.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Im really excited too, I waana using it in the market, I hope I can try it.

I am also got amazed with this ico every one want's this task need to try the demo run to test and give some rate or opinion.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

amazing project.! I joined because this project is promising and has a bright future.
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

If the project reaches the intended goal, it will be great, and the token will be charged to the moon! Now the price of the token ITEX is not so high and go up to 1$ I think it will not be difficult!
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Will the token be locked until you enter an exchange or release when the full distribution is finished?
After the distribution all our tokens , in 2-3 weeks it we’ll be available in exchange for sell or buy.
Actually , token ll be available for using after release app .
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

amazing project.! I joined because this project is promising and has a bright future.
Thank you sir for your faith in our project
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

ITOB May be able to facilitate the buyer of goods with payment Using Crypto currency or digital currency that can be sent easily and safely
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

ITOB project is very interesting, develop ITOB terminal project will open up an extraordinary crypto industry opportunity to build industry-based market trading with the potential of southeast asia. the ITOB platform enables buyers to buy goods and services with a crypto currency. good luck and soon run the project
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

The rating of this project on the most famous ICO website (https://icobench.com/icos) -3.8/5. This is very good, given the fact that some projects do not get there at all!
The project interested investors!
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

croatian ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3111170.new#new

egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

Croatian ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3111170.new#new

Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

good job sir
please check your mail box
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

Portuguese ANN THREAD + WHITEPAPER:

ANN :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3084310.msg31813027#msg31813027

WP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eAd8K2eheJ6cCp15qqC7l3x8ZA-aklJH/view

hello
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

Thank you sir for your job
Best regards
ITOB team
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

the project is good, given the fact that some projects do not get there at all! the ITOB platform enables buyers to buy goods and services with a crypto currency. good luck and hoping to run it well Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: