Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to rent paypal main account without 21 days hold and verified.  (Read 272 times)
TheLordDSK (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:33:22 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:51:50 AM by TheLordDSK

Will rent my paypal EU main account for 25% of the proffits, for all your needs. Can make more main account to multi-rent them.

Account details:

No 21 days payment hold, instant payments.
Long term and good activity, more than 20 successful transaction, well aged, no disputes in the last 3 months.
Bank verified, just in case, the bank have 0 balance and do not offer credit, i am not risking at all.
Card verified, viabuy prepaid mastercard used to verify, 30 cents balance only, debit card do not offer credit, not risking myself with this either.
Phone verified and email verified.
ID and bank statement verified, hardly will get limited, i have been moving huge ammount in this account and never got any chargeback or problems.
And that means 100% verified.

Before i give the account details so you may use it to move your funds in and out i will ask for an escrow security deposit of the 50% of the ammount you will usually move in this account, and will release the escrow money back to you after you pay the 25% of the ammount you moved and make your deals with the account. Can go without escrow after the first deal if you feel secured dealing with me, if not we use escrow again. --- Change of plans, read below.

The account is Spanish, i recommend you to use a VPN that point to Spain to evade any security checks, if you run into one ask me and i will give you the phone code that paypal will send to me.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

BUMP
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

Change of plans, i go first, since i will not be using the account for a while i can rent it without escrow. You will have the login details first, make your deals, move the money in or out, if you change the password, use it for a while and dont pay me the 25% of the fund you will be moving there or try anything stupid with it, i call paypal, recover it and leave a negative feedback for scam.
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

I buy/sell BTC via PayPal. To mitigate chargeback risk, I'd like you to receive PayPal payments on my behalf. I thoroughly vet my buyers and have never yet had a chargeback; this is just to stay on the safe side. If you're interested then let me know, I wouldn't need to access the account, and I'll give you a small cut of profits (closer to 1-2%, but my total volume will be several thousand dollars). Skype is live:aliaarmelle if you're interested

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

I buy/sell BTC via PayPal. To mitigate chargeback risk, I'd like you to receive PayPal payments on my behalf. I thoroughly vet my buyers and have never yet had a chargeback; this is just to stay on the safe side. If you're interested then let me know, I wouldn't need to access the account, and I'll give you a small cut of profits (closer to 1-2%, but my total volume will be several thousand dollars). Skype is live:aliaarmelle if you're interested

Okey will contact you, will i still be able to rent the same account if we have a deal? Or it will be busy just for your offer, because i have another account that maybe will suit you better for this task. It is also free of 21 days hold but not ID/Bank verified.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

Will rent my paypal EU main account for 25% of the profits, for all your needs. i initially did not have any mix feelings about renting out your paypal account but this 25% charges on account transaction profits simply means you do not expect users to use it for any legal transactions because there is no one with legitimate business that shall be willing to pay such charges on paypal account.
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

Will rent my paypal EU main account for 25% of the profits, for all your needs. i initially did not have any mix feelings about renting out your paypal account but this 25% charges on account transaction profits simply means you do not expect users to use it for any legal transactions because there is no one with legitimate business that shall be willing to pay such charges on paypal account.

Well it is the price someone offered me once to rent my account, i usually rent it temporally when i stop using paypal for some time like half a year. Didn't know my fee was too high, no problem i can negotiate it if the account will be used for legal transactions, it has been rented for legal transactions for 25%, mostly because the guy was from India and paypal is forbidden in that country, so he needed a way to move the money the clients pay to him. Just ignore the 25%, it was initial, i will negotiate any price as right know i have no use for the account and i am running low on budget, have been busy using payza and moneybookers as my default this days.
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

Offer is still here. Haven't been using my main account for a while, it's a waste TBH. I am giving access to the account to anyone to see if that suit you, if not off you go, if you can make use of it then i will make a 50% security deposit into an escrow.
melih26

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

Will rent my paypal EU main account for 25% of the proffits, for all your needs. Can make more main account to multi-rent them.

Account details:

No 21 days payment hold, instant payments.
Long term and good activity, more than 20 successful transaction, well aged, no disputes in the last 3 months.
Bank verified, just in case, the bank have 0 balance and do not offer credit, i am not risking at all.
Card verified, viabuy prepaid mastercard used to verify, 30 cents balance only, debit card do not offer credit, not risking myself with this either.
Phone verified and email verified.
ID and bank statement verified, hardly will get limited, i have been moving huge ammount in this account and never got any chargeback or problems.
And that means 100% verified.

Before i give the account details so you may use it to move your funds in and out i will ask for an escrow security deposit of the 50% of the ammount you will usually move in this account, and will release the escrow money back to you after you pay the 25% of the ammount you moved and make your deals with the account. Can go without escrow after the first deal if you feel secured dealing with me, if not we use escrow again. --- Change of plans, read below.

The account is Spanish, i recommend you to use a VPN that point to Spain to evade any security checks, if you run into one ask me and i will give you the phone code that paypal will send to me.

I´m interested in renting your paypal account. Can you contact me via pn?
intacct

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

How much you willing to pay for account?
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

Locking topic, account got suspended thanks to a lbc chargeback scammer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: